• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Femurov's keeper league offseason thread

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last draft of the season. Added a 3rd money league last minute. Bar regular needed a spot filled, so a bartender and I are splitting the team. He had a league drafting at the same time as this one, so I had to fly solo with a little time to strategize together.

12 team, PPR. We picked 5th...

QB - Winston
RB - Mixon, Ingram
WR - DHop, Cooper
TE - Delanie
Flex - Calvin Ridley
K - Treveccio
Def - Dallas

Bench

QB - Rivers
RB - Cohen
RB - Guice
RB - Lat Murray
WR - Samuel
RB - Singletary

?
im assuming

1-hop
2-mixon
3-cooper
4-ingram
5-ridley?

not sure from there..........i like the picks, just seems like a lot of later round fellas based on ADP, which means nothing...

its a nice team, with good depth IMHO.

Im not loving your RB's, and even your wr2. I have concerns on amari, but his upside is massive you could have two top ten guys.......and singletary is a steal now.......

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im assuming

1-hop
2-mixon
3-cooper
4-ingram
5-ridley?

not sure from there..........i like the picks, just seems like a lot of later round fellas based on ADP, which means nothing...

its a nice team, with good depth IMHO.

Im not loving your RB's, and even your wr2. I have concerns on amari, but his upside is massive you could have two top ten guys.......and singletary is a steal now.......
Yup... RBs were going quick. Montgomery went right before Ridley.

6. Cohen (just missed Lindsay)
7. Guice (partner is a Skins fan)
8. Murray
9. Samuel (just missed Russ)
10. Singletary
11. Delanie
12. Winston
13. Rivers
14. Gio
15. Dallas
16. Kicker

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8. Murray
10. Singletary
11. Delanie
12. Winston
13. Rivers
14. Gio
15. Dallas
16. Kicker

get a new kicker, falcons just resigned Bryant to a 1yr deal

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8. Murray
10. Singletary
11. Delanie
12. Winston
13. Rivers
14. Gio
15. Dallas
16. Kicker
jesus.......guice could be a steal

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son's team in a 10 team money league... PPR

Starters

QB - Russ Wilson
RB - Zeke, Fournette
WR - Julio, Robert Woods
Flex - TY Hilton, Golladay
TE - Ebron
DEF - Vikings
DL - Joey Bosa
LB - Leighton VanderEsche
DB - Eddie Jackson
K - Badgley

Bench

RB Michel
WR AJ Green
RB Jordan Howard
RB Peyton Barber
WR Courtland Sutton
RB Tony Pollard
QB Carson Wentz

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should make my own season long advice thread, but I am way too hammered to even cut and paste all the details. Long story short, dude with Baker has Lamar Jackson on his bench and is way overreacting. I think QB is my weak point. Full disclosure, I am not totally on board the Baker train, but I have old faithful (Philip Rivers) and I am confident in my ww abilities to find a starter before the end of the season, or just play matchups, if I have to.

Anyway, I basically told him that I was hammered and would talk, but not do a deal until I could look at it with a somewhat cleared head. We chatted a little and I think there was an offer of Zack Ertz and Baker Mayfield for George Kittle and Alshon Jeffery. What do you guys think of that?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should make my own season long advice thread, but I am way too hammered to even cut and paste all the details. Long story short, dude with Baker has Lamar Jackson on his bench and is way overreacting. I think QB is my weak point. Full disclosure, I am not totally on board the Baker train, but I have old faithful (Philip Rivers) and I am confident in my ww abilities to find a starter before the end of the season, or just play matchups, if I have to.

Anyway, I basically told him that I was hammered and would talk, but not do a deal until I could look at it with a somewhat cleared head. We chatted a little and I think there was an offer of Zack Ertz and Baker Mayfield for George Kittle and Alshon Jeffery. What do you guys think of that?

I think Ertz is going to put up huge numbers with Wentz so giving up Kittle isn't a big deal.
A combo of Baker-Rivers would be nice to switch it up depending on matchups...

Who are your WR's?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ertz is going to put up huge numbers with Wentz so giving up Kittle isn't a big deal.
A combo of Baker-Rivers would be nice to switch it up depending on matchups...

Who are your WR's?
ODB, Golladay, Kupp, DJ Moore, Alshon, Corey Davis' sorry ass.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ODB, Golladay, Kupp, DJ Moore, Alshon, Corey Davis' sorry ass.

Surprised Davis didn't get targeted much, makes sense why AJ Brown went off.

I like that WR core so I think Jeffrey is expendable. Baker didn't look too good but hard to see him having a worse game than he did...who knows.

If Rivers is your only option at QB at this point, I think it would be smart to get Baker and at least have another very solid option week to week.

I would say do it.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised Davis didn't get targeted much, makes sense why AJ Brown went off.

I like that WR core so I think Jeffrey is expendable. Baker didn't look too good but hard to see him having a worse game than he did...who knows.

If Rivers is your only option at QB at this point, I think it would be smart to get Baker and at least have another very solid option week to week.

I would say do it.
I also have Goff.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way. Rivers is gold, and Baker is no upgrade of Goff. Ertz and Kittle is a wash. Unless you really have no need for Alshon (doubt it), this trade just doesn't fit for me.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it depends on the severity of the injury, but if I wanted to unload Conner, it would leave me with Mack, DFree and Fournette at RB. Samuels is on the wire, so I plan on scooping him up (or attempting to). There is a guy in my league who is desperate for RBs (Penny, Jordan Howard and Malcolm Brown), but he really doesn't have anything outside of Diggs and Matt Ryan on his team. I have Goff and Rivers at QB and a solid WR corps (ODB, Kupp, Golladay, Jeffery, DJ Moore and Corey Davis, but I probably have to drop him for Jaylon Samuels). Should I go for a trade (maybe Rivers and the PIT backfield for Diggs and Ryan) or stand pat? I feel like I am giving up too much. I could add in an IDP swap, as I like his DL and am not fond of mine at this point, but still not sure if this is enough.