• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Femurov's keeper league offseason thread

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been leaning towards this the past few days after being set on a TE early for a couple months almost. I'm also starting to come around to a guy like Howard or Henry. I think Engram is almost on a tier to himself after Kittle and Ertz. Maybe he falls to that 3.12/4.1 turn and I can grab him there. I'm really hoping Rodgers/Luck/Watson falls to that spot, too. I think that would be best case scenario for me.

Also starting to gain love for a couple guys recently in Jacobs, Mack and Aaron Jones. I think I would be pretty happy with 2 of those guys in the 2nd.
im agreeing here big time

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's one where I get a TE at 2.1...

QB - Goff, Rivers
RB - Conner, Kerryon, Henry, Ingram, Cohen
WR - OBJ, Allen, Golladay, DJ Moore, Mike Williams, Corey Davis
TE - Ertz
and u still got ertz

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Freeman is guy that is being undervalued...and I am one of those people. I think he could get back to form this year.

There's the injury factor, but y'know what? There's a few big name guys out there with that tag. I'm all good with him.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one where I went TE and QB early....

QB - Watson, Brees
RB - Conner, Carson, Montgomery, Michel, L. Miller, Penny
WR - OBJ, Hilton, Cooks, Boyd, Funchess
TE - Kittle

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

QB - Watson, Brees
TE - Kittle

Wow, ya did alright there. :suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

QB - Watson, Brees
TE - Kittle
Looks like a possible championship team.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if u go tight end early u get kittle, later u get ertz.... what if u don’t take one in round 2 period.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if u go tight end early u get kittle, later u get ertz.... what if u don’t take one in round 2 period.

So, this is a mock I did where I went RB/WR early and often and waited on a mid tier QB and TE...

QB - Wentz, Rivers, Kyler
RB - Conner, Devonta Freeman, Jacobs, Tevin Coleman, Ballage
WR - OBJ, Keenan Allen, Woods, Tyler Lockett, Tyler Boyd
TE - Henry

Honestly not as deep at RB as I have been in other mocks. Especially for not grabbing a top QB or TE.

Just did one with the intention of waiting on a TE and Engram ended up being there at the end of the 3rd. Luck ended up falling there as well, so it turned out ideally.

QB - Luck, Ryan
RB - Conner, Fournette, Mack, Jacobs, Miller, Hines
WR - OBJ, Allen, Lockett, Boyd, Sutton
TE - Engram

This gives me a happy feeling in my pants...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just did one with the intention of waiting on a TE and Engram ended up being there at the end of the 3rd. Luck ended up falling there as well, so it turned out ideally.

QB - Luck, Ryan
RB - Conner, Fournette, Mack, Jacobs, Miller, Hines
WR - OBJ, Allen, Lockett, Boyd, Sutton
TE - Engram

This gives me a happy feeling in my pants...
exactly, i like the BPA

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more like what I meant to do last time...

QB - Ryan
RB - Conner, Fournette, D. Free, Carson, Cohen
WR - OBJ, Cooper, Woods, Boyd, Mike Williams, Corey Davis
TE - Cook, Njoku

Meant to leave room for a backup QB, but the ones I really like were gone. Still could find one on the wire if I needed to, so I'm not too upset about this team...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more like what I meant to do last time...

QB - Ryan
RB - Conner, Fournette, D. Free, Carson, Cohen
WR - OBJ, Cooper, Woods, Boyd, Mike Williams, Corey Davis
TE - Cook, Njoku

Meant to leave room for a backup QB, but the ones I really like were gone. Still could find one on the wire if I needed to, so I'm not too upset about this team...
Like your other team more, but this one could work out with luck on health of some of those players

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Harold, diggin' the one with Engram more, but this ain't too shabby either. I could see D. Free and C. Carson being your league winning RBs, although it's just way too early...except to dream. ;)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, as I'm getting closer, I'm seeing some of my feelings shift about certain players...

Tyreek Hill - BPA in this draft, imo. There is 0.0000001% chance that he falls to me at 7. I had trade talks about him before we made cuts (when there was still a suspension looming) with the guys who pick 6th and 4th (damn near had a deal with that guy). The guy who picks 8th (and 12th) is actively packaging those picks to move to #1 and get Hill.

Nick Chubb - Trending up for me. I have been concerned about Hunt coming back and eating into his carries down the stretch, but I'm starting to think I will have enough depth at RB with all those early picks that I could benefit from having potentially elite production in the first 10 weeks of the season, then worry about the stretch run and playoffs later, if that ends up happening. Also could be nice trade bait if he comes out of the gate hot.

Josh Jacobs - Trending up. I feel like he has little competition, so he will get every chance to pound the rock. I know the guy who picks 8th and 12th really likes him and he will probably go in the 1st, maybe even before my pick at 7.

Keenan Allen/TY Hilton/Amari Cooper - I was pretty dead set on getting one of these guys at 7, but Allen and Cooper are a little knicked up and TY's value is a little in question with the injury to Luck. I'm not putting them below the next WR on my list (probably Cooks or Edelman), but some of the RBs (Fournette, DFree, Jacobs, Mack) may get bumped up to their level.

George Kittle/Zach Ertz - Been through my thoughts with them. Warming up to Kittle and cooling off of Ertz just a bit to put them about even now. But I think both of them are getting bumped out of being a target at 7. Still not sure that they don't go before 7 and even less sure one will make it to my pick at 13, but not sweating that possibility near as much now.

Kalen Ballage - Before, he was a necessary handcuff if I ended up getting Drake. Now, he should go well above his ADP, since he could start the season as the top guy and never look back.

Andrew Luck - Injury could force him down into my ideal range (my 3rd or 4th round), but I feel like I need to get a backup early if I decide to go with him. Maybe him and Matty Ice together would be a good combo. Then, I could trade one of them if (hopefully when) Luck gets back to 100%.

Dalvin Cook/Marlon Mack/Kerryon Johnson/Leonard Fournette/Devonta Freeman/Damian Williams/Aaron Jones - Still all over the place with these guys. I don't feel like there is too much of a difference between them and would be happy with any of them (and we can add Chubb, Jacobs, and Carson to this list) in the 2nd, where a couple of them should easily fall.

Kenny Golladay - Slightly creeping up my board. I think he could blow up and put up top 5 WR numbers. Should be able to grab him in the 2nd.

Mike Williams - I have a feeling that someone will reach for him. Been thinking that I would love to get him with one of my 4ths, but I could see him going in the 2nd now.

Derrick Henry - He was in that group of guys I mentioned above, but I am sliding him down a little now and thinking someone else will like him better than I do.

I'm probably overlooking a few guys who's value may be moving, but this is a brief list of how my brain is working the week before the big day...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who picks 8th and I were talking to the guy who picks 5th earlier today. Let's just say that I seriously doubt I get the chance to draft Nick Chubb.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, thanks to all that have been keeping up with me throughout this process and giving me input and advice. Here is the finished product...

QB - Goff, Rivers
RB - Conner, Fournette, DFree, Mack
WR - OBJ, Golladay, Cooper Kupp, Alshon Jeffery, DJ Moore, Corey Davis
TE - Kittle, OJ Howard
K - Elliott
P - Andy Lee
DL - Calais Campbell, Trey Flowers
LB - Bobby Wagner, Kwon Alexander, Christian Kirksey
DB - Jamal Adams, Keanu Neal

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already had a couple people interested in trading. Had preliminary talks with a guy who likes Golladay and is willing to give up Keenan Allen for not too bad of a pick swap (my 3rd next year for his 4th). He also likes Kupp and I told him I would be willing to make it a better pick swap if he is interested in that. We didn't get specific, but we will see. He REALLY likes Golladay.

Another guy likes Fournette, but doesn't have much to offer outside of Barkley (who he won't move) and Davante Adams (who he probably won't move) and couple IDPs (which aren't enough for me to come off of Fournette). Not sure what we can work out.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this is my other money league team.

10 teams, PPR. I picked 3rd.

Starters

QB - Ben
RB - Kamara, Henry
WR - Evans, Keenan Allen
TE - Howard
Flex - Robert Woods
K - Houston's guy
DEF - Denver
IDP - Luke Kuechly

Bench

QB - Stafford
RB - Mack, Lindsay, Murray, Hines
WR - Corey Davis, Courtland Sutton

Same league, this is my son's team. He's 10 years old and picked 10th.

Starters

QB - Mayfield
RB - Bell, Gurley
WR - Thielen, Diggs
TE - Ebron
Flex - TY Hilton
K - Bailey
DEF - Saints
IDP - Cory Littleton

Bench

QB - Kyler Murray
RB - McCoy, D. Henderson, D. Singletary, J. Howard
WR - Landry, K. Stills

He reached for Ebron on the 5/6 turn. Engram and Howard were both available, as well as a handful of RBs and WRs that he liked. Other than that, he looks pretty solid, imo.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this is my other money league team.

10 teams, PPR. I picked 3rd.

Starters

QB - Ben
RB - Kamara, Henry
WR - Evans, Keenan Allen
TE - Howard
Flex - Robert Woods
K - Houston's guy
DEF - Denver
IDP - Luke Kuechly

Bench

QB - Stafford
RB - Mack, Lindsay, Murray, Hines
WR - Corey Davis, Courtland Sutton

Same league, this is my son's team. He's 10 years old and picked 10th.

Starters

QB - Mayfield
RB - Bell, Gurley
WR - Thielen, Diggs
TE - Ebron
Flex - TY Hilton
K - Bailey
DEF - Saints
IDP - Cory Littleton

Bench

QB - Kyler Murray
RB - McCoy, D. Henderson, D. Singletary, J. Howard
WR - Landry, K. Stills

He reached for Ebron on the 5/6 turn. Engram and Howard were both available, as well as a handful of RBs and WRs that he liked. Other than that, he looks pretty solid, imo.
I reallllllly like ur sons team

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last draft of the season. Added a 3rd money league last minute. Bar regular needed a spot filled, so a bartender and I are splitting the team. He had a league drafting at the same time as this one, so I had to fly solo with a little time to strategize together.

12 team, PPR. We picked 5th...

QB - Winston
RB - Mixon, Ingram
WR - DHop, Cooper
TE - Delanie
Flex - Calvin Ridley
K - Treveccio
Def - Dallas

Bench

QB - Rivers
RB - Cohen
RB - Guice