• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Game #2 Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam started and was great. He was accurate and moved the offense.

Mac started on the 9, worked through two holding penalties and the Pats scored again.

Mac took the team down again and Stevenson scored .

Nordin missed a FG and an extra point.

Patriots failed on a two point conversion.

Interception by Langi

At The HALF PATRIOTS 19 EAGLES 00

Patriots get the second half kickoff

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac runs the No Huddle and JJ Taylor takes it in.

Nordin is about to find out that kickers must be able to kick. He missed his third kick tonight

25-0 Pats.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End of 3rd Quarter Patriots 32 Eagles 00

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2:00 to go.

Pats 35 Eagles 00

Defense was great. 3 Turnovers, 4 sacks, 163 total yards allowed.

Offense wasn't too bad either. 500+ yards.

Guess the eagles weren't as bad ass as they thought they were. All of the nasty stuff in practice didn't impress the Patriots.

More than a few penalties will cost guys. Herron had two holding calls that were totally unnecessary. Both had first down plays on first down called back.

Final Score

NE Patriots 35 Philadelphia Eagles 00

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pats 35 Eagles 00

Guess the eagles weren't as bad ass as they thought they were. All of the nasty stuff in practice didn't impress the Patriots.

More than a few penalties will cost guys. Herron had two holding calls that were totally unnecessary. Both had first down plays on first down called back.

Final Score

Time for some laps for Herron.
Time for practice squad coming soon for Nordin
Time to cut Michael Jackson.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple questions as I only caught [art of the game.

1) Has Nelson Agholor made a catch yet in preseason? Has he even been thrown to?
2) Was that Bolden that likely fumbled his way out of a job? He's #38 right?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Has Nelson Agholor made a catch yet in preseason? Has he even been thrown to?
2) Was that Bolden that likely fumbled his way out of a job? He's #38 right?
Agholor has not made a catch. He's had more drops than catches in practice.

#38 is Stevenson. He had the fumble. The ball got punched out and he got an earful from BB about ball security being #1. Then he went back in and scored a TD. His 4th in two preseason games.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac runs the No Huddle and JJ Taylor takes it in.

Nordin is about to find out that kickers must be able to kick. He missed his third kick tonight

25-0 Pats.
Nordin issue was the same all night, pushing it to the right. That's probably fixable and could be a good learning point, or the end.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agholor has not made a catch. He's had more drops than catches in practice.

#38 is Stevenson. He had the fumble. The ball got punched out and he got an earful from BB about ball security being #1. Then he went back in and scored a TD. His 4th in two preseason games.

I keep seeing discussions about BB likely red shirting Stevenson this season but I hope he gives the kid a shot. I know we have a full stable already but Stevenson is fun as hell to watch(minus the fumble of course).

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep seeing discussions about BB likely red shirting Stevenson this season but I hope he gives the kid a shot. I know we have a full stable already but Stevenson is fun as hell to watch(minus the fumble of course).
Makes sense unless a team offers a decent trade for Sony or James.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my bullshit opinion, the running backs on the 53 man roster will be Michel, Harris, Taylor, White and Stevenson

Johnson will be on the PS and Bolden will be unemployed unless he can find another team who has a slot for a ST special player.

Don't be surprised if the WRs are Bourne, Gunner, Wilkerson, Meyers and Zuber. Agholor just might be cut. He can't get separation in games and can't catch the ball in practice. A WR who can't catch isn't really a receiver. If Zuber doesn't start making a move by next week, he might be back on the PS along with Nixon. There will be a shit ton of WR cut between now and Sept. 9 who can run AND catch the football. Again, just my bullshit opinion, looking through my red, silver and blue bi-focals.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my bullshit opinion, the running backs on the 53 man roster will be Michel, Harris, Taylor, White and Stevenson

Johnson will be on the PS and Bolden will be unemployed unless he can find another team who has a slot for a ST special player.

Don't be surprised if the WRs are Bourne, Gunner, Wilkerson, Meyers and Zuber. Agholor just might be cut. He can't get separation in games and can't catch the ball in practice. A WR who can't catch isn't really a receiver. If Zuber doesn't start making a move by next week, he might be back on the PS along with Nixon. There will be a shit ton of WR cut between now and Sept. 9 who can run AND catch the football. Again, just my bullshit opinion, looking through my red, silver and blue bi-focals.

I can't agree about Johnson. We are talking about the same guy, right? Fullback Jakob Johnson? I believe he is on the team and is a very active participant all season.

Agree about Agholor though what kind of cap hit would that be? Call me crazy but Meyers looks like our top dog receiver and I am fine with that. Always love the underdog that earned his spot.

What's up with the Nixon dude? Haven't really heard his name at all either.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Harry get's the axe?
Seems like you have a knot in your diaper today?

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pats 35 Eagles 00

Final Score

:pout:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Harry get's the axe?
Seems like you have a knot in your diaper today?
Harry got hurt last night extending for a pass about 45 yards down field and landed on his flattened arm and was also limping off the field and I expect he'll get on IR.

Nope. You and Fansince75 called me a liar and said what I write is bullshit so. I'll be prefacing my posts with warnings so you guys won't have to go out of your way.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harry got hurt last night extending for a pass about 45 yards down field and landed on his flattened arm and was also limping off the field and I expect he'll get on IR.

Nope. You and Fansince75 called me a liar and said what I write is bullshit so. I'll be prefacing my posts with warnings so you guys won't have to go out of your way.
Not sure I said that dude. And if I did God Damn man you are too old to act like a little bitch about it.

Last edited:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I said that dude
Calling something someone said "Bullshit" is basically calling that person a liar. You infer that what they just said or wrote is false. That's your right and I'm not going to argue about what I wrote. You don't like it, so be it. Then again, neither of you backed up your input with any facts that disperse what I wrote. You injected your opinion about bulletin board material and that's fine, but you don't preface it as your opinion and call my statement bullshit. That's okay too.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! So many different "ideas"
Agholor will be playing for Patriots and has been playing well:
"
Agholor didn’t play in the preseason opener against Washington but made his presence felt as the Patriots held joint practices at Philadelphia Eagles headquarters this week in advance of Thursday night’s game at Lincoln Financial Field.

While going against the Eagles’ first- and second-team units, Agholor served as the go-to guy for Newton and Jones, finding holes in the secondary on short, intermediate and deep routes."

Johnson is "expected" to make the team
Harry is injured. Can't trade him, maybe goes IR
While Michel did not have a 93 yard run, he has been averaging 4.6 yards per carry. That will keep him on any team. Note his catches too.
Taylor is averaging 6.4 yards per carry and catching passes. That is very likely going to end Brandon Boldens days as a Patriot.
Boldens value on ST's is being overmatche by Taylors 11 yard averag opn punt returns!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have never called you a liar. Never.