• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff games around the league

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be hard to swallow if the Sharks are the only California team without a Cup. I will not stand to watch both southern california teams do it and not the Sharks. Hell even the Caps are playing better than the Sharks and they have less chemistry usually than us (puck hogs)

Lets just face it the San Jose Sharks are cursed.

Cursed with a bad GM and players that play just hard enough to make the playoffs.

There's nothing mystic about that.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kings and i thought Philly, but Bryzgalov is doing everything he can to not get there

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HATE LA!

Somebody, anybody BEAT LA! Please!?!?! :rant:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:burt: awh shit LA v.s PHX for the Western Finals :burt:

Ryan Suter played his last game as a Pred.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm going to be cheering for a east coast team to win the cup.

Is that wrong of me? :think:

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you want to take the West, Phoenix or LA? And you have to pick one, don't be a bitch.

I would rather see LA win, fuck the Coyotes.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Phx... Why would anyone root for LA?... Im rooting for Wash or Philly tho and they are both doing a Shark-tastic job of pissing away their series

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hopping on the Coyotes bandwagon. No way can I have the Sharks as the lone CA team to not win a Cup. Plus I like Whitney and Doan (even though Torres would get his name on the Cup).

Caps vs Coyotes!

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much love for the coyotes? It would be one of the coolest stories ever if they won the cup. Other than the diamondbacks AZ just doesn't doesn't see championships. It would be great for the team and state!

FUCK LA I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANOTHER LA TEAM WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP FOREVER. GLAD THEY DON'T HAVE A FOOTBALL TEAM. NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT, AT LEAST FOR NOW!

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I still think its hilarious that LA and Pheonix are representing the west in the conference finals - who would have predicted that at the beginning of the year? LA maybe, but the yotes?

Anyway, at this point I'm backing Phx. Like the whole underdog, kicked to the curb, over achieving, young stud goalie story line. Hate LA. And I'm pulling for Doan, always had tons of respect for him. Should be a good series.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think its hilarious that LA and Pheonix are representing the west in the conference finals - who would have predicted that at the beginning of the year? LA maybe, but the yotes?

Anyway, at this point I'm backing Phx. Like the whole underdog, kicked to the curb, over achieving, young stud goalie story line. Hate LA. And I'm pulling for Doan, always had tons of respect for him. Should be a good series.

Another year where the door was open for the Sharks, yet they slam it on their foot. The year Calgary went to the finals, the door was open for the Sharks, and the year Edmonton made it, same deal. This year we have Phoenix and LA. LA I understand. Still it could have been the Sharks if they....if they...if they...if they didnt wtf as usual. WTF!!! Anyways, LA the team to beat in this division going forward. I hate to say it but it is true.

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Another year where the door was open for the Sharks, yet they slam it on their foot. The year Calgary went to the finals, the door was open for the Sharks, and the year Edmonton made it, same deal. This year we have Phoenix and LA. LA I understand. Still it could have been the Sharks if they....if they...if they...if they didnt wtf as usual. WTF!!! Anyways, LA the team to beat in this division going forward. I hate to say it but it is true.

Yea, agreed. LA is clearly on the rise and I don't see them falling off anytime soon, while the already under achieving Sharks only seem to be getting worse (Thanks Dougie!)

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I repeat...I wish we had a Michael Del Zotto.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit!
The Kings are going to the finals!

They are dominating the Yotes.

Hey, good for them!

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
amazing as soon as the Yotes get new owners they start losing, conicidence? i think not, fix is in for sure

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I repeat...I wish we had a Michael Del Zotto.

Del Zotto spent almost all of last season in the AHL with hartford and nobody wanted him not even the rangers lol. Dont be all toronto fan, when a player gets hot you want him on the roster lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sharks lack a Doughty or a Brown. That's the kind of grit we need to make a Cup run.

the way the Kings are playing now, it's hard to imagine how the Sharks beat them down the stretch of the regular season.