• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your 10 win minimum teams for 2016

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which ones... usually I do pretty good pulling those up.

I didn't compare him to Montana or make it sound like I was... I said Montana and Brady are the only ones with more playoff wins. Montana was a monster in the playoffs, so good and got better (except those dud's vs. the Giants where he got just destroyed).

I don't recall those games but it may have been early on or when he was playing injured....They didn't sit back then, unless they couldn't get up....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SD, Jax, Miami & Philly? Wow.

You also have 3 teams in the AFC North having 10 wins. This I can assure you will not happen.

Homer much?

Did you make your picks or you just want to roll around in horse poop ?
I figured most people are smart enough to figure out what a guess is, but obviously there are a few retarded posters on here that have already identified themselves....Congratulations !!
Prove me wrong, or shut your pie hole !!!:rolleyes2:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. The only possible "homerism" would be predicting a bounce back year for the Ravens.

B. It's certainly not "over the top". The AFCN had 3 10-win teams 2 years ago. They play the AFCE and NFCE this year and there are no west coast trips.
It is still rare. I don't see the Ravens getting to 10 wins. I think they top out at 8. Maybe they can get to 10, but they looked like hammered dog shit last year.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be accurate, I jumped in this thread to call certain people out for calling other posters' opinions (namely the OP's) stupid without posting their own list. It's fine if you don't want to post your own list, just don't call other peoples' opinions stupid without putting yourself out there. It's that simple.

Show me where I commented on someone's else's opinion.

Mathematics will still be mathematics no matter if I put up a list or not.

Arizona
Seattle
Pack
Cowboys
NE
Pitt
KC

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe this will help illustrate why people have a problem with your OP. How many 2 and 3 win teams you figuring there are going to be next year?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall those games but it may have been early on or when he was playing injured....They didn't sit back then, unless they couldn't get up....

Yup, history forgets those kinds of things... It was mid-80's... after his first 2 rings, before his other 2.

It was back to back games in the playoffs with 3 points of offense vs. the Giants. The one year was that year he returned earlier than anyone thought he would from that back injury, but he did have a strong good looking end to that year... until Parcells/Belichick's D showed up.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this will help illustrate why people have a problem with your OP. How many 2 and 3 win teams you figuring there are going to be next year?

Every year there is between 11-13 ten-win teams. How is the OP picking 16 any different than you only picking 7? A few even picked less than 7.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year there is between 11-13 ten-win teams. How is the OP picking 16 any different than you only picking 7? A few even picked less than 7.

Some only picked the ones they are absolutely confident will win 10 games compared to trying to guess those that are borderline. In the NFL we have the consistent teams like the Patriots, Packers, Steelers, Bengals who for the past so many years have been year in and year out 10 win teams. Then of course you have the next group that will show up for a few years and then fade off and then come back. Then you have your teams that everything just works out great and all of a sudden they surprise everybody to then the next year fade into nothing again. Hard to guess those 2 last groups.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those are the ones I'm confident will hit 10 wins.

Statistically, it's highly unlikely that there's going to be 16 10 win teams. There COULD be, but there would have to be a shvt ton of 2 and 3 and 4 win teams, which isn't very commonplace.

See also: zero sum game.

Zero-sum game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you make your picks or you just want to roll around in horse poop ?
I figured most people are smart enough to figure out what a guess is, but obviously there are a few retarded posters on here that have already identified themselves....Congratulations !!
I don't have to prove you wrong. History already does that.

When was the last time 16 teams got to 10 wins in one year? Better yet, tell me the last time there was 3, 10 win teams in two different divisions, in the same conference?

I could be wrong, but I don't thank that has EVER happened.

You might want to include yourself in your "retarded posters" category with that uneducated guess. :thumb:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC- Patriots, Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, Colts, Chiefs
NFC- Vikings, Packers, Cardinals, Seahawks

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well if a person had the IQ of a frog, they would know that the post says; "who are your picks" not analyze mine...
Then they would understand that these are teams I think could possibly win 10 games or more...Obviously all aren't gonna be right, but then I didn't realize I needed to break it down to a 3rd grade level for obviously very slow adults on here...
Now don't be a coward, make your picks or shut up already !!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its probably relative to how much job security Snead and Fisher have. If they think they 100% need to win this year, I'd expect Brian Quick and Marquez to make the roster. The normal thing to do would be to do as you say and go purely youth movement but thats the type of behavior that you do with job security and the Rams have been the youngest or 2nd youngest team in football for like 4 or 5 years now and are only getting younger. I'd imagine thats rather unprecedented.
The Rams aren't certain to go with 6 WRs. Even if we do Britt and Austin would seem to be locks. 4th round pick
Pharoh Cooper is highly unlikely to be released. That leaves Bradley Marquez battling Brian Quick, Stedman Bailey, Mike Thomas, Paul McRoberts, Marquez North, Nelson Spruce, JJ Worton, Kain Colter, Deon Long, and D'haquille Williams for 3 roster spots. You could probably rule out Worton, Colter, and Long but the other 7 have live chances.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE
Cincy
Pitt
KC
Indy

GB
Carolina
Seattle
AZ
Minnesota

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some only picked the ones they are absolutely confident will win 10 games compared to trying to guess those that are borderline. In the NFL we have the consistent teams like the Patriots, Packers, Steelers, Bengals who for the past so many years have been year in and year out 10 win teams. Then of course you have the next group that will show up for a few years and then fade off and then come back. Then you have your teams that everything just works out great and all of a sudden they surprise everybody to then the next year fade into nothing again. Hard to guess those 2 last groups.

So people decided to do their own thing? That's fine. So did the OP. Maybe the OP picked all his borderline teams. This isn't about the logic. It's about people being asshats.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So people decided to do their own thing? That's fine. So did the OP. Maybe the OP picked all his borderline teams. This isn't about the logic. It's about people being asshats.

Are you including Oldschool in that or is he the exception considering he is calling just about everybody on here idiots every chance he gets?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to prove you wrong. History already does that.

When was the last time 16 teams got to 10 wins in one year? Better yet, tell me the last time there was 3, 10 win teams in two different divisions, in the same conference?

I could be wrong, but I don't thank that has EVER happened.

You might want to include yourself in your "retarded posters" category with that uneducated guess. :thumb:

I have a better question, when was the last time you had guts enough to participate instead of whining like a little girl ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
1st time for everything....
If you're looking for perfection, you might want to stay away from sports boards Corky !!!!:L

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if a person had the IQ of a frog, they would know that the post says; "who are your picks" not analyze mine...
Then they would understand that these are teams I think could possibly win 10 games or more...Obviously all aren't gonna be right, but then I didn't realize I needed to break it down to a 3rd grade level for obviously very slow adults on here...
Now don't be a coward, make your picks or shut up already !!
Bull Shit. Here's your original post.

My picks for 10 wins or more.......Who are yours ??

AFC ..SD, Oakland, KC, Pitts, Cincy, Ravens Jags, NE, Miami
NFC
..Seattle, Zona, Vikes, GB, Atlanta, Dallas, Philly

Even the thread title doesn't suggest otherwise. Just admit you made some stupid pics and we will all leave you alone.