• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Perk to Cleveland

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you really bragging about a player's numbers against the knicks? That team may not win another game this season.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the Cavs had been looking to try and possibly get a backup point guard the last few days- but in case they didnt get one- which they didnt- they had been looking at playing Shumpert there

yes- I know- Shumpert? I was surprised as hell too......he has 7 assists today - so i dunno- obviously hes not a PG- i dunno...kinda crazy....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you really bragging about a player's numbers against the knicks? That team may not win another game this season.

who JR? his stats were pretty good friday vs. the Wiz too----but DJ likes cherry picking and posting the stats when JR struggles compared to when he has very good games like today and Friday....

The Knicks are just horrendous....they have to have the least talent in the whole NBA- with no McDanielsand no MCW on the Sixers its close- but i think the Knicks have to be the worst at this point...i mean is Bargs their best playeR? lol

and the funny thing is they STILL owe a pick to Toronto for Bargs.....that is just insult to injury....

out of all the teams that are in the cellar this year- the Knicks, Sixers, Lakers,Twolves, Magic, Kings- i think the Knicks are in the worst situation going forward....

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,643.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where are my JR Smith stats today?

Oh yah- i forgot- on days like today you dont post them- you just cherry pick the days hes off.....LOL

cmon- EMBRACE the Cavs DJ....you can do it.....since LeBron has been back and all the trades went through- it said ont he broadcast they have the 4th best defense in the league.....

EMBRACE THEM DJ!!! LOL

In the previous quote you commented about Irving now it's JR? You have the attention span of a gnat....

But, since you want it.....JR? Since he's been with the Cavs you mean?

He's pretty sad actually. In 21 games, he's making 41.4% of his FGA's, barely over 40%!!!! But, you were so happy when he started off hot, making 50% of his FGA's the first 3-4 games.

You used to trash MeatPlow on FN mocking JR and the Knicks, now he's an All Star because he's on the Cavs.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,643.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the great outside shooter has cooled off considerably,making just 35.6% of his 3-pointer's, which is what Wiggy WAS BRAGGING about when they acquired him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jr numbers are almost identical to waiters numbers with cleveland.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the move. The Cavs have a ton of offense. They needed size and defense down low.

he gives them EXACTLY what they need if they want to go big and slow....

suddenly a very versatile and deep likely title contender team with all these moves.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,643.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shump's healthy, he should be starting.

The Cavs bench is horrible, let JR jack up shots on the 2nd unit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the previous quote you commented about Irving now it's JR? You have the attention span of a gnat....

But, since you want it.....JR? Since he's been with the Cavs you mean?

He's pretty sad actually. In 21 games, he's making 41.4% of his FGA's, barely over 40%!!!! But, you were so happy when he started off hot, making 50% of his FGA's the first 3-4 games.

You used to trash MeatPlow on FN mocking JR and the Knicks, now he's an All Star because he's on the Cavs.

when Jr Smith is your 2nd best player hes a joke.

when he is your 5th or 6th best guy- and accepts his role he can be a huge addition. Especially since - unlike the speculation from people like you-he has been the opposite of a "cancer" to the team.

you should watch the Cavs more and get an idea of the team-ball they are playing. Its not anything like Smith jacking up a bunch of bad shots like you predicted. He gets his shots within the offense.

He has been a great replacement for Dion- since unlike Dion he accepts his role- and hes a better outside shooter.

dude, you should really jump on the Cavs bandwagon! 16 and 2 since LeBron came backand all the guys from the trade got on the court and got going......!!! :10:

o yah---acccordingto you DJ - the Cavs made "panic trades" - got ripped off for Mozgov,and Jr was going to be a cancer......you gotta let your hate for the Cavs go....at least i can see why the Heat fans hate on the Cavs.... i dont know your reason

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the move. The Cavs have a ton of offense. They needed size and defense down low.

he gives them EXACTLY what they need if they want to go big and slow....

suddenly a very versatile and deep likely title contender team with all these moves.

I like the move too. OKC the big winner here.

:yes:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shump's healthy, he should be starting.

The Cavs bench is horrible, let JR jack up shots on the 2nd unit.

the Cavs bench is terrible?

who in the East can bring a big offthe bench like Thompson and a guard off the bench like Shumpert? Chicago?and thats rpetty much it...

let go of the hate man....let it go!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jr numbers are almost identical to waiters numbers with cleveland.

Waiters did not want to be here and was bringing down the team-and he was not getting his shots in the offense- for him it was basically all ISO...

Smith WANTS to be here- has been a model citizen- and stretches the floor better than Waiters- something that is important for the Cavs- plus- he has gotten his shots in the offense and hasnt gone rogue like Waiters does all the time- and like Smith had a reputation for- hes stuck to getting his shots in the offense the vast majority of the time.

Overall- Smith alone has been a better player and teammate than WAiters was- and trust me- I love Waiters' pure talent and upside- but it was obvious he couldnt swallow his pride and be the 4th option here. Smith has shown the willingness and accepted his role and been great thus far.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the move too. OKC the big winner here.

:yes:
OKC all of asudden has a deep bench.....with Adam's developmentand Kanter they have 2 good bigs now besides Ibaka-

I think Novak and Augistin could be nice contributors in a post season run. Good moves by Presti. Hes regarded as one of the best in the game for a reason

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has he been a player? Their numbers are almost identical.

Better teammate? Probably because he wants to be here while Waiters did not but the numbers across the board proved that Smith and Waiters numbers in Cleveland are almost identical

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when Jr Smith is your 2nd best player hes a joke.

when he is your 5th or 6th best guy- and accepts his role he can be a huge addition. Especially since - unlike the speculation from people like you-he has been the opposite of a "cancer" to the team.

you should watch the Cavs more and get an idea of the team-ball they are playing. Its not anything like Smith jacking up a bunch of bad shots like you predicted. He gets his shots within the offense.

He has been a great replacement for Dion- since unlike Dion he accepts his role- and hes a better outside shooter.

dude, you should really jump on the Cavs bandwagon! 16 and 2 since LeBron came backand all the guys from the trade got on the court and got going......!!! :10:

o yah---acccordingto you DJ - the Cavs made "panic trades" - got ripped off for Mozgov,and Jr was going to be a cancer......you gotta let your hate for the Cavs go....at least i can see why the Heat fans hate on the Cavs.... i dont know your reason

You're so transparent it's ridiculous. When the trade happened, you were all over these boards talking about how much better he was than Waiters and how much better a "proven player" he was than Waiters.

Then, when he got off to a solid start, you were all over these boards telling everyone how right you were.

Now, when he has cooled off considerably and is producing no better on the Cavs than Waiters did, you're saying "Well, he has a better attitude and accepts his role." Or "Well, he sucks as a 2nd best player, but he's great as a 5th or 6th best player."

Just stop. JR Smith is having no better impact than Waiters did and he's older. Just like pretty much everyone on here said.

And DJ is right about the Cavs moves. They may not be quite the "panic moves" that DJ called them, but they sure as hell aren't about building for the future. Perhaps you can tell us some more about how trading away younger players like Wiggins and Waiters and draft picks to bring in older, experienced vets like Love, Smith and Perkins isn't about winning right now and how it's unfair to say that the Cavs season is a failure if they don't win a title this year.:rofl:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has he been a player? Their numbers are almost identical.

Better teammate? Probably because he wants to be here while Waiters did not but the numbers across the board proved that Smith and Waiters numbers in Cleveland are almost identical

Dion is shooting like 25% from 3- while Smith is shooting 36%- thats important for spacing- All Smith basically does is sit out there and space the floor- and teams have to respect him a lot more than they had to respect waiters- Waiters hated being a catch and shoot player too- and thats whats needed from that spot

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so transparent it's ridiculous. When the trade happened, you were all over these boards talking about how much better he was than Waiters and how much better a "proven player" he was than Waiters.

Then, when he got off to a solid start, you were all over these boards telling everyone how right you were.

Now, when he has cooled off considerably and is producing no better on the Cavs than Waiters were. You're saying "Well, he has a better attitude and accepts his role." Or "Well, he sucks as a 2nd best player, but he's great as a 5th or 6th best player."

Just stop. JR Smith is having no better impact than Waiters did and he's older. Just like pretty much everyone on here said.

And DJ is right about the Cavs moves. They may not be quite the "panic moves" that DJ called them, but they sure as hell aren't about building for the future. Perhaps you can tell us some more about how trading away younger players like Wiggins and Waiters and draft picks to bring in older, experienced vets like Love, Smith and Perkins isn't about winning right now and how it's unfair to say that the Cavs season is a failure if they don't win a title this year.:rofl:

please

Waiters- 25% from 3

Smith 36% from 3

Smith- likes being here and is a good teammate

Waiters- hated being here and whined all the time

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please

Waiters- 25% from 3

Smith 36% from 3

Smith- likes being here and is a good teammate

Waiters- hated being here and whined all the time

His "wanting to be there" isn't exactly translating to to more production on the floor, which is the point and what you assured us all was going to happen.

Face it, you're a completely ridiculous homer. You are entertaining as hell though. It's always fun when someone routinely embarrasses themselves and doesn't have the sense to realize it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now, when he has cooled off considerably and is producing no better on the Cavs than Waiters did, you're saying "Well, he has a better attitude and accepts his role." Or "Well, he sucks as a 2nd best player, but he's great as a 5th or 6th best player."

you can have your opinion and i certainly respect it.

I think the Cavs should make the Finals- if they do that- I think they could say they had a succesful season.

There are a lot of good teams out there.

The Cavs have a brand new coach, a brand new roster- and the roster is BUILT TO LAST....

what I think you are failing to realize is- that this Cavs team is likely the least talented one Griffin will put out there for the few years.

They are ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER. Love is 26. Kyrie is 22. LeBron is 30 and has at least 3 seasons left. They are only going to gel and continue to get better. They have assets to make moves. Varejao will be back. Mozgov will be here for a full year.

If you think that this is the Cavs best opportunity for a title you are so wrong its insane. Next year will be the year i believe they will be a team to remember and win the title.

This year i am not so sure- they definitely could win it all- but theres a lot of of really good teams that ahve been together for a long time. Sometimes its just not your year and sometimes it is your year.

i have a feeling that this might just be Golden States or Memphis' year.....we shall see though....The Cavs certainly have as much talent as those teams- they just dont have the continuity which is so important when you are chasing titles.