• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas @ CLEVELAND

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What impressed me was how fast he reacted to everything. Not just his play speed. He was playing smart football. The closing speed was impressive.
Agreed. I've been steadfast in what I think this kid is. If he, Micah, Diggs and Bland are all still healthy by around midseason, this D will be ridiculous. I think with where the back 7 is, this club should keep the draft focus on both lines next year(and a RB lol). Keep beefing up so these guys can do their thing

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What impressed me was how fast he reacted to everything. Not just his play speed. He was playing smart football. The closing speed was impressive.
But the closing speed!!! :flame:

I can't tell who he reminds me of. Maybe Darrin Smith?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling this guy would be a difference maker. I watched a few of the scrimmages and he was all over the place making plays. He still moves very well for an older player. Lot left in the tank. You combine that with his football smarts and you got what you need at MLB. Then you got Overshown and Marist out there making plays. LB core is so much better,which makes an already good defense even better and more complete.

I may need to adjust my 7-10 win forecast for this team. It is going to take a very good QB to solve Zimmer's defense. Watson looked like he was seeing ghosts. I have said several times Zimmer has had top defenses in the past with less talent.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the rookies held their own. I was a little concerned when Martin's guy decleated Dak early.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the rookies held their own. I was a little concerned when Martin's guy decleated Dak early.
That's a Heck of a DT, but it's been a while of ever that ive seen that HOFer manhandled like that

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said after the game, shot out of a cannon!!!
Remember Micah is blazing fast

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PDay8810 you are up for the game day thread at least until they lose a game

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beebe got manhandled. First play. Not saying that had anything to do with it but I could see Martin keeping an eye inside.

But when that happened my eyes popped as Martin doesn't let that ever happen.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beebe got manhandled. First play. Not saying that had anything to do with it but I could see Martin keeping an eye inside.

But when that happened my eyes popped as Martin doesn't let that ever happen.
I didn't notice that, but Martin was definitely in a one on one situation with Tomlinson. He just lost him after a second or two and got beat. Let's be honest, Martin wasn't quite the same player last year and is about to be 34. But, I'll still take him over 90% of the OGs in the league. Funny thing (and I never thought I'd say this) he may be the second best Guard on the Cowboys now.

I thought our OL did well. Beebe I thought was fantastic. Guyton was beaten like a drum by Garrett, but who doesn't get beaten by him when put in a one on one situation? That's one hell of a first opponent to have to face if you are a rookie LT. I was actually happy with how Guyton held up.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't notice that, but Martin was definitely in a one on one situation with Tomlinson. He just lost him after a second or two and got beat. Let's be honest, Martin wasn't quite the same player last year and is about to be 34. But, I'll still take him over 90% of the OGs in the league. Funny thing (and I never thought I'd say this) he may be the second best Guard on the Cowboys now.

I thought our OL did well. Beebe I thought was fantastic. Guyton was beaten like a drum by Garrett, but who doesn't get beaten by him when put in a one on one situation? That's one hell of a first opponent to have to face if you are a rookie LT. I was actually happy with how Guyton held up.
Guyton was good in the run game. What impressed me about Guyton is that they left him 1 on 1 with a dominant guy and Garrett had a good game but didn't wreck the game

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No issues with guyton. None.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guyton was good in the run game. What impressed me about Guyton is that they left him 1 on 1 with a dominant guy and Garrett had a good game but didn't wreck the game
This is a good sign. Something to build on. I think the rookies will improve as the season goes on.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One play stood out to me with Overshown. Overshown speed towards Watson and the nearby DB peeled off taking away the only passing lane. I'm use to that DB not taking away that lane.