• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas @ CLEVELAND

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure Tom Brady is all that and then some as a colour guy. Pretty blasé.

He was really rouGh before the game i thought. Im sure he was nervous. I said last year he might as well by a home in Arlington because he will be there most of the year. Ha

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliot not looking as bad as I was led to believe. Against a very good D. But he does not have that pop in his step.

Our D looks solid. Our special teams look solid. Our offense looked solid.

Great game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was one of the better NFL defenses we'll see all year.

the score situation dictated much of the play calling in the second half.
I agree with that, great defense. But a horrendous offense. 4 yards and a cloud of dust works fine with a big lead. I just think Deuce or Dowdle could give us much more than Zeke at this stage. Playoffs become about running the football. We have the good D, good QB and great kicker. That's a start

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that, great defense. But a horrendous offense. 4 yards and a cloud of dust works fine with a big lead. I just think Deuce or Dowdle could give us much more than Zeke at this stage. Playoffs become about running the football. We have the good D, good QB and great kicker. That's a start
I can't help thinking of the line in the movie Major League... and the number of games still to play. lol

least they kept andresrenee from posting.

small victories...on to week 2

Last edited:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really worried about the Ferguson injury. Otherwise, we looked great. My boy Overshown is on his way. Once Bland gets back, this D will be sick. Biggest concern to me is the running game. Zeke is a warrior but he just can't carry the load anymore. We need some juice, be it Dowdle or Deuce. Its going to be a problem against better teams
Just read that Dak talked to Ferguson. Dak thinks they may have dodged a bullet.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never play the first string offense in pre season. The offense seems out of sync in season openers. The performance by the defense brought back some memories. They clearly had Watson rattled the entire game .

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help thinking of the line in the movie Major League... and the number of games still to play. lol

least they kept andresrenee from posting.

small victories...on to week 2
I get what you're saying. Great victory. We will see in time if we have enough back there one way or another

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Great game. Nice to have a strong linebacking core. Hope Ferguson is good. This defense can be filthy. Grant it Cleveland’s had their two starting tackles out but we were dominant and offense did enough to win. Great start and headed home.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you're saying. Great victory. We will see in time if we have enough back there one way or another
I think you saw what they want to do most weeks. Run for over 100 yards, multiple runners (all the WR) combined. This team wants to throw the ball, and they should. McCarthy has a play sheet...we'll see

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m gonna allow him some time. He sounded like a guy who was still finding his groove.

He’s already found a couple of grooves and is on the hunt for a third. He’s had enough experience in front of a mic to be better than that. He made Tony Romo look good. As far as I concerned, that’s a hard thing to do.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you saw what they want to do most weeks. Run for over 100 yards, multiple runners (all the WR) combined. This team wants to throw the ball, and they should. McCarthy has a play sheet...we'll see

Optimistic I am.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Luepke will start getting 4-5 carries a game. Coach Mac used to love him some John Kuhn in GB

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 in the books. A lot good and the not so good not even worth mentioning as a lot of it was score driven.
Overshown absolutely shot out of a cannon on that one play and had a real strong game as did Kendricks. I suspect Overshown is going to be asked to blitz a little more as the season goes on and is going to blow plays up all year and Kendricks had an amazing week 1. Looks like a different team at the LBer spot as I had suspected/hoped. Micah a good start for his DPOY season. Tank looked like he was 25 out there. Mazi seemed to hold his ground and moved his man laterally down the line often. Kneeland a nice game. Diggs looked like the guy pre-injury and stuck his helmet in there on more than one play as a willing tackler. I'll just stop there because I could say something good about every player on defense.

Offense did what they needed to. Dak stared down and forced it to CeeDee too often but that TD pass to Cooks was just incredible. Go back and watch the replay and watch when he releases the ball. Cooks hadn't yet cleared the D or made his break and Dak had a man in his face and lofted it to the perfect spot. Zeke shut me up for one week. No, he was nothing special but he looked like he had enough jump in him to make some plays for us this year and that one blitz pickup was great, completely engulfed the blitzer. Was very happy with how he looked and how he played and I made a nice chunk of cash betting the over 31.5 rushing yards on him. OL looked really good. Opened some holes and did well against a great front and minimized big plays by the defense.

Oh and our kicker and our return guy weren't so bad, were they...