• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots mysteriously good at not fumbling. Now we know why

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty obvious. To end it. In the big scheme of things a 25k equipment is not worth going to court over. It would cause more pain and more money than the actual fine itself.
the nfl should have stopped it before it ever happened . just like the nfl should have kept the spy gate tapes and let the pats fans understand how they won those titles .

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharp Football Analysis

I just stumbled across this article yesterday. I'm not sure if anyone has pointed out the allegations in the article yet but these statistics are pretty damning. The Patriots have mysteriously become amazing at not fumbling since 2007. Deflating footballs would explain why.

The most damning statistic is the difference in road fumbles once the Patriots were able to control the footballs that they used on offense.

Before reading this article I figured a slap on the wrist would be appropriate. But maybe some harsh punishment is needed.

Ben Jarvis Green Ellis Johnson Miles Jordan Jenkins, broke some NON_fumbling record with the Pats, and became a fumbling machine in Cincy

Just saying

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the report and the suspension.

the report was what created the suspension.

its common sense.

you catch mike tericos game intro the other night?

he mentioned the colts "finalists" banner.

look the nfl is political bull shit just like our gov . here is what we will do and behind close doors is totally different .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The brief was pretty brutal on the quality of the investigation and proof as well.
it's sad when you waste millions of dollars over anything like this . just like the bonds shit millions of dollars for nothing . we could've built a bridge somewhere with the money .

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting that so many think winning a court case "proves" any and all accusations were unfounded.

anyway, i think the whole ordeal was absurd, but the two polemics i see on here ("the patriots are evil" and "the patriots did nothing wrong") are also absurd.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's sad when you waste millions of dollars over anything like this . just like the bonds shit millions of dollars for nothing . we could've built a bridge somewhere with the money .
the congressmen who decided to make a big deal out of it scored some nice political points with their idiot constituencies. that's why they did it. it's pathetic, but it probably got them some publicity and scored them votes. TOTALLY worth millions of taxpayer dollars for them.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflategate and everything tied to it has just run its course. I think everyone and their dog is just ready for it to end no matter which side wins. Everyone has their opinion on what they think of it and obviously none of that really matters. I'm just hoping this new run in the courts that is getting ready to start up doesn't turn into the 3-ring circus that we saw during the off season.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey my wife is a dnp she makes about a third of what a doctor makes . she was a nurse for 25 years in er , icu ,ccu and will help break in the new docs . in va a np can't open up their on office they have to have a doc on call . so would you want a new doc out of school or a doctor np with 27 years in the health field ? she would make a killing in our home town she is very well liked . ama the have better training is a lie .

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Jarvis Green Ellis Johnson Miles Jordan Jenkins, broke some NON_fumbling record with the Pats, and became a fumbling machine in Cincy

Just saying
now do ridley.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflategate and everything tied to it has just run its course. I think everyone and their dog is just ready for it to end no matter which side wins. Everyone has their opinion on what they think of it and obviously none of that really matters. I'm just hoping this new run in the courts that is getting ready to start up doesn't turn into the 3-ring circus that we saw during the off season.

How much of the disinterest and deflategate running its course is due to the Pats excellent play and lack of turnovers?

Trust me, if they were 2 and 6 and leading the league in fumbles, we'd be over-run with threads and sports news about it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of the disinterest and deflategate running its course is due to the Pats excellent play and lack of turnovers?

Trust me, if they were 2 and 6 and leading the league in fumbles, we'd be over-run with threads and sports news about it.

Oh I'm sure that would play some into it. I still think though people got so overrun with information about that stupid topic that most just don't even want to hear the word Deflategate spoken. Even typing that word makes me cringe a bit to see something so small turned into something so ridiculous.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Football Stats - NFL Team Fumbles per Game on TeamRankings.com

Season to date, Patriots have the 4th-fewest fumbles in the league.

2 of their 5 fumbles on the year were by Dion Lewis, in his first 2 games with the team, after sitting out a season with injuries.
Clearly they are using illegal gloves or some type of mind altering recordings in the opponents locker room telling them subconsciously not to try to force fumbles...or maybe it's because Brady throws the ball 1,500 times per game!!!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm sure that would play some into it. I still think though people got so overrun with information about that stupid topic that most just don't even want to hear the word Deflategate spoken. Even typing that word makes me cringe a bit to see something so small turned into something so ridiculous.

You having a brain might have something to do with it.