• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Post: Why Roger Goodell might be in tough spot on Tom Brady suspension

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes pointing out the facts and opinion based on the facts is the same as coming to a conclusion solely based on emotion.:L

Unlike yourself who bases all your opinion on the matter solely on emotion and personal desire.
Tell me , why do you think I have emotional and personal desires to see Brady found guilty.? Not just me but , Cowboy fans, Cardinal fans, pretty much fans from many fan bases here. Does it not sound more likely that a Pat fan is the one with that problem? Yes...yes it does.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me , why do you think I have emotional and personal desires to see Brady found guilty.? Not just me but , Cowboy fans, Cardinal fans, pretty much fans from many fan bases here. Does it not sound more likely that a Pat fan is the one with that problem? Yes...yes it does.

Hmmm you're a seattle fan. hmmmm what could possibly lend bias in your mind, :L

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's to early to tell what the defense of the Pats will look like. BB seems to be leaning towards going back to his Giants Def. coach days with a strong front seven. Not saying it will or won't work, but when it does work the back four become less important.

Fair enough, but speculation is all we have to base on right now, and we're all pretty bored...:D
Bored_man.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm you're a seattle fan. hmmmm what could possibly lend bias in your mind, :L
Which is exactly why I brought up other fan bases you homer. Your grasping at straws here.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is exactly why I brought up other fan bases you homer. Your grasping at straws here.

How? I can't speak for them, you should ask them directly. You on the other hand have a built in reason for bias.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? I can't speak for them, you should ask them directly. You on the other hand have a built in reason for bias.
But you have spoken for them claiming their basing their judgements on emotion. Remove the blinders, your the one with the bias problem.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you have spoken for them claiming their basing their judgements on emotion. Remove the blinders, your the one with the bias problem.

I have? Of all fans? Really? Not the ones on these boards?:L

The Wells report is crumbling daily. The whole story from the league office's position is falling apart.

So if I turn out to be correct, you will be right here admitting it right?

I have already said in other posts that if the feds find TB12 guilty of equipment violation/s I would be.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have? Of all fans? Really? Not the ones on these boards?:L

The Wells report is crumbling daily. The whole story from the league office's position is falling apart.

So if I turn out to be correct, you will be right here admitting it right?

I have already said in other posts that if the feds find TB12 guilty of equipment violation/s I would be.
Your homerish is cute. Claiming everyone else is bias but you. You consider yourself above that, I got to tell you that's just plain funny.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your homerish is cute. Claiming everyone else is bias but you. You consider yourself above that, I got to tell you that's just plain funny.

And should it turn out that I'm right you'll be here to admit it, correct?:pound:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And should it turn out that I'm right you'll be here to admit it, correct?:pound:

You going to admit that your the one with the bias problem or not? Is everyone else or is it you? Yes or no. No long winded debate.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You going to admit that your the one with the bias problem or not? Is everyone else or is it you? Yes or no. No long winded debate.

Why would I admit to a bias that doesn't exist. I think he is innocent because of the facts, not becasue he plays for the Patriots. I have stated more than once that if it turns out I am wrong I will admit it.

However those that, imo, seem to be chasing this based on bias instead of fact won't go on record saying they will admit his innocence and their wrong opinion if he is cleared, from what I have see on these boards. My hunch is they will be the ones to go on a "tirade" against the judge/s and the ruling.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I admit to a bias that doesn't exist. I think he is innocent because of the facts, not becasue he plays for the Patriots. I have stated more than once that if it turns out I am wrong I will admit it.

However those that, imo, seem to be chasing this based on bias instead of fact won't go on record saying they will admit his innocence and their wrong opinion if he is cleared, from what I have see on these boards. My hunch is they will be the ones to go on a "tirade" against the judge/s and the ruling.
Holy cow, not only will you not admit being to bias, you insist everyone else on SportsHoopla barring Pats fans that support your views( those that say that Brady is guilty don't count) are bias. What kind of fantasy world do you live in?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy cow, not only will you not admit being to bias, you insist everyone else on SportsHoopla barring Pats fans that support your views( those that say that Brady is guilty don't count) are bias. What kind of fantasy world do you live in?

Ummm what?

So cut to the chase, if/when he is exonerated will you be here proclaiming you were wrong?

I have stated I would be, why is it so hard for people like yourself to do the same?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm what?

So cut to the chase, if/when he is exonerated will you be here proclaiming you were wrong?

I have stated I would be, why is it so hard for people like yourself to do the same?
Not going to let you deflect to some kind of what if argument . These last series of posts are about why I gave you a funny icon. You keep using a false premise that others are emotional and bias and not able to come reasonable conclusion, because of that. I want to cut that false crutch right out from under you by forcing you to admit that you are the one vested and bias, not everyone else.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to let you deflect to some kind of what if argument . These last series of posts are about why I gave you a funny icon. You keep using a false premise that others are emotional and bias and not able to come reasonable conclusion, because of that. I want to cut that false crutch right out from under you by forcing you to admit that you are the one vested and bias, not everyone else.

Except you haven't. I have been clear in that I believe I am right based on the facts we have available, while most of those I have debated have been unable to post anything resembling something that can be considered an actual fact of the case.

So since there is a disconnect at that point, why not just put it on the line and see who is willing to stand up to what they believe based on fact and not emotion.

I beleive he is innocent based on the facts. If I prove to be wrong by the Feds ruling I will be the first to admit so, becasue my position is based on fact not emotion.

Now what will you do, along with the others if we get a chance to ask them?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except you haven't. I have been clear in that I believe I am right based on the facts we have available, while most of those I have debated have been unable to post anything resembling something that can be considered an actual fact of the case.

So since there is a disconnect at that point, why not just put it on the line and see who is willing to stand up to what they believe based on fact and not emotion.

I beleive he is innocent based on the facts. If I prove to be wrong by the Feds ruling I will be the first to admit so, becasue my position is based on fact not emotion.

Now what will you do, along with the others if we get a chance to ask them?
Like I said, this is about you claiming everyone else is emotional and bias and that your above that. No never mind if it goes to the Feds or not. You need to quit throwing out false premises and own up that your accusing others of your sin of being bias and vested in this issue. At this point the Feds are a what if argument , doesn't matter if that comes about or not. The point is just who is the one being emotional and bias? You been very liberal at accusing others of this, which is a crock of shit, it's you are being over the top and using false finger pointing here.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, this is about you claiming everyone else is emotional and bias and that your above that. No never mind if it goes to the Feds or not. You need to quit throwing out false premises and own up that your accusing others of your sin of being bias and vested in this issue. At this point the Feds are a what if argument , doesn't matter if that comes about or not. The point is just who is the one being emotional and bias? You been very liberal at accusing others of this, which is a crock of shit, it's you are being over the top and using false finger pointing here.

So you have no balls. Got it!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflection at it's finest.

No deflection at all.

I have stated my opinion, and I have stated I will own up to it if I am wrong.

You, and others, have stated yours, will you own up to it if you are wrong, and in your case saying it won't go to the feds under any circumstance?

Why are you so afraid to put it out there?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No deflection at all.

I have stated my opinion, and I have stated I will own up to it if I am wrong.

You, and others, have stated yours, will you own up to it if you are wrong, and in your case saying it won't go to the feds under any circumstance?

Why are you so afraid to put it out there?
More deflection. The issue here is who is bias here? You or everyone else? You don't lack in gall, your obviously the one vested here, yet you have the gall to claim everyone else has a agenda, never mind that it includes posters that come from fan bases that has no apparent axe to grind, they don't agree with you so there for they are bias. To funny.