• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Post: Why Roger Goodell might be in tough spot on Tom Brady suspension

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mommy drop some acid in your Fruit Loops this morning? Brady owns the Steelers, simple as that.

TGANN knows Brady owns the AFCN .800% so he is praying his nemesis Pitt can knock them off. He reminds me of a SEC fan. I hate the Jets and hope every knocks them off and with Ryan in Buffalo, same for them. I have no animousity for Miami , unless NE plays them

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blasphemy. You've crossed a line.
tumblr_lxt13e8lSE1qafsv7o1_500.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's much easier to catch those 5 yard slants and certainly explains the lack of fumbling. It hampers deep throws, but what the hell does Brady care about that?

As far as the severity goes...how much less can it be before it's not a deterrent at all?

I would not say MUCH easier. How many balls honestly were caught per game by NE because they took air out of the ball that otherwise would not have been. My guess is closer to zero than one. But, even if it was easier, it's easier for the defense to intercept also

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not say MUCH easier. How many balls honestly were caught per game by NE because they took air out of the ball that otherwise would not have been. My guess is closer to zero than one. But, even if it was easier, it's easier for the defense to intercept also

There's obviously no possible way to quantify it, but yes...I generally agree that it is a minimal advantage. The fumble thing though stands out to me.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIF..Reading is fundamental.

Bradys not playing so forget that. Secondly, you dont have a player on your team that can cover Antonio Brown much less Antonio Brown and Martavis Bryant.... torched. Thats whats going to happen to NE first game and if Brady plays look for a strong front 7 from the Steelers to hassle the aging Brady.

In virtually every possible scenario Brady starts game one. You might want to read up on it instead of basing your opinion on your hopes and emotions.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping
Revis is back?? :yes:
u picked up on the sarcasm I was laying it on pretty thick.. exactly...nobody Revis gone... NE gonna get smoked day 1.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time Brady played , over 50 points was hung on them, most point sever scored against them at home. Brady plays NE by 14, Brady doesnt play which is most likely, pickem in my eyes
Ur D has no answer for Pitts Wr's period. end of story.

I see a beating coming NE's way.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Give me 4 points with Garrapolo for a 1 month AV bet you on?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TGANN knows Brady owns the AFCN .800% so he is praying his nemesis Pitt can knock them off. He reminds me of a SEC fan. I hate the Jets and hope every knocks them off and with Ryan in Buffalo, same for them. I have no animousity for Miami , unless NE plays them

Actually, a Pitts win would make it tougher for us, an AFC win on the road with strength of competition and all that right out of the gate....
We have to go to Denver in the thin air, and face the forehead, and we don't know what to expect from them in their new system....We know PM and Thomas will be there and that's tough enough, so we have to win to keep pace....
I really think Pitts is gonna unleash a tsunami wave of offense on that weakened secondary and with their new DC, it's reported they will be playing much faster than what teams are used to seeing from the past, that spell INT's and fumble recovery......I think Pitts puts up a 40 burger no matter who's at QB for Pats, and Pats w/o Brady 9, with 21....Pitts wins that game either way IMO...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How could you possibly even know this at this point in the off season?:scratch:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, a Pitts win would make it tougher for us, an AFC win on the road with strength of competition and all that right out of the gate....
We have to go to Denver in the thin air, and face the forehead, and we don't know what to expect from them in their new system....We know PM and Thomas will be there and that's tough enough, so we have to win to keep pace....
I really think Pitts is gonna unleash a tsunami wave of offense on that weakened secondary and with their new DC, it's reported they will be playing much faster than what teams are used to seeing from the past, that spell INT's and fumble recovery......I think Pitts puts up a 40 burger no matter who's at QB for Pats, and Pats w/o Brady 9, with 21....Pitts wins that game either way IMO...

I think it's to early to tell what the defense of the Pats will look like. BB seems to be leaning towards going back to his Giants Def. coach days with a strong front seven. Not saying it will or won't work, but when it does work the back four become less important.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said it before and I will say it again. I do not care about deflated balls or the Pats. What I want from this is for Roger Goodell to end up looking like the complete and utter moron that he is. I think that would be the best outcome for football.

So. . .yay!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In virtually every possible scenario Brady starts game one. You might want to read up on it instead of basing your opinion on your hopes and emotions.

Glad you found it funny Harold; however you might want to read up on the case.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you found it funny Harold; however you might want to read up on the case.
What I find funny is a blind homer claiming others are bias and emotional, when in fact your the one guilty of that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find funny is a blind homer claiming others are bias and emotional, when in fact your the one guilty of that.

Yes pointing out the facts and opinion based on the facts is the same as coming to a conclusion solely based on emotion.:L

Unlike yourself who bases all your opinion on the matter solely on emotion and personal desire.