• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Post: Why Roger Goodell might be in tough spot on Tom Brady suspension

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More deflection. The issue here is who is bias here? You or everyone else? You don't lack in gall, your obviously the one vested here, yet you have the gall to claim everyone else has a agenda, never mind that it includes posters that come from fan bases that has no apparent axe to grind, they don't agree with you so there for they are bias. To funny.

Too funny is you don't have the balls to go on record stating you will admit you were wrong when/if this goes to the fed level, let alone if Brady is cleared.

I have stated I will admit wrong doing by Brady if that is what the judge/s find.

Seems to me you aren't really comfortable with your position on the matter.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny is you don't have the balls to go on record stating you will admit you were wrong when/if this goes to the fed level, let alone if Brady is cleared.

I have stated I will admit wrong doing by Brady if that is what the judge/s find.

Seems to me you aren't really comfortable with your position on the matter.
Just answer the question, who's bias you or everyone else. Then we can tackle the next question.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just answer the question, who's bias you or everyone else. Then we can tackle the next question.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Just put your balls on the line and show you aren't biased.

I have, why can't you?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Just put your balls on the line and show you aren't biased.

I have, why can't you?
Tell you what, answer the question about bias and I'll answer your question.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Oldschool739, post: 6786237
we're all pretty bored...:D
Bored_man.gif
[/QUOTE]

:agree:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell you what, answer the question about bias and I'll answer your question.

He's yet to directly answer anything!!! So because fans of a team other than NE think Brady did it, they are biased? Has the definition of bias changed to disagrees with me???

Why would I be bias against Brady on the topic? I actually like the liar and always have. Also rooted for them in the SB after the story came out as long as it didn't mess up my SB boxes.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's yet to directly answer anything!!! So because fans of a team other than NE think Brady did it, they are biased? Has the definition of bias changed to disagrees with me???

Why would I be bias against Brady on the topic? I actually like the liar and always have. Also rooted for them in the SB after the story came out as long as it didn't mess up my SB boxes.
I know what you mean, NE never answers directly. It's always " but what if". He's a entertaining homer.

Craig24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIF..Reading is fundamental.

Bradys not playing so forget that. Secondly, you dont have a player on your team that can cover Antonio Brown much less Antonio Brown and Martavis Bryant.... torched. Thats whats going to happen to NE first game and if Brady plays look for a strong front 7 from the Steelers to hassle the aging Brady.

I want my Steelers to beat the Patriots at full 100% strength. I say lift the suspension now!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want my Steelers to beat the Patriots at full 100% strength. I say lift the suspension now!

Yeah, Me too with the Cowboys in week 5!!!!
Hey wait a minute...my choice is Brady or Garoppolo??? I'd like to change my answer please...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you spell F-O-O-L? Welcome onboard.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Me too with the Cowboys in week 5!!!!
Hey wait a minute...my choice is Brady or Garoppolo??? I'd like to change my answer please...
jarntt is quite possibly the only intellegent Cowboy fan poster on the Hoop?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could you possibly even know this at this point in the off season?:scratch:
Ur a dumbo.

5 weeks Til training where are these amazing corner backs hiding you speak of? lol...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's to early to tell what the defense of the Pats will look like. BB seems to be leaning towards going back to his Giants Def. coach days with a strong front seven. Not saying it will or won't work, but when it does work the back four become less important.

Aka you see a glaring weakness in NE's secondary and I pray our front 7 gets it done. Yup I see it too.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, a Pitts win would make it tougher for us, an AFC win on the road with strength of competition and all that right out of the gate....
We have to go to Denver in the thin air, and face the forehead, and we don't know what to expect from them in their new system....We know PM and Thomas will be there and that's tough enough, so we have to win to keep pace....
I really think Pitts is gonna unleash a tsunami wave of offense on that weakened secondary and with their new DC, it's reported they will be playing much faster than what teams are used to seeing from the past, that spell INT's and fumble recovery......I think Pitts puts up a 40 burger no matter who's at QB for Pats, and Pats w/o Brady 9, with 21....Pitts wins that game either way IMO...

Totally agree Pitts OL will handle NE front 7 and expose NE cbs as weak and out manned.

I would rather have Pitt lose as OS said its better for Ravens but don't see it so will just laugh at NE as they lose.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur a dumbo.

5 weeks Til training where are these amazing corner backs hiding you speak of? lol...

More display of your lack of basic reading comprehension.

Where did I say "amazing corner backs"?

The DB's haven't changed all that much from last year. Revis was a big loss to be sure, but beyond that it's mostly the same. (Browner was being passed by for starter towards the end of the season as he was often times ineffective, so he isn't that hard of a person to replace.)

Pats db's will be adequate, certainly not league leading. Based on how they seem to be gathering players it appears BB is leaning towards pass rushing more in the future. If he does, and it works, your db's only need to be avg.