• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh no... LeNepotism doesn't work?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor lil Bronny had a trash debut?? WHO KNEWWW LeNepotism wouldn't work. Enjoy NOT making the playoffs you dumbasses and your stupid fuck front office that signs 40 year olds and their kids to stupid contracts LOL

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. The kid that is going to be playing in the G league the majority of the season BY DESIGN is going to keep them out of the playoffs?

You continue to show your lack of basketball knowledge and the chip on your shoulder for Lebron as if you're proud of both, lol.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. The kid that is going to be playing in the G league the majority of the season BY DESIGN is going to keep them out of the playoffs?

You continue to show your lack of basketball knowledge and the chip on your shoulder for Lebron as if you're proud of both, lol.
You think bitch tits is going to allow them to keep him off roster? He wants to play with son, thats why they drafted him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think bitch tits is going to allow them to keep him off roster? He wants to play with son, thats why they drafted him.

He's on the roster, drafted and signed. He won't be active for games often (and will be in South Bay most of the season).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's on the roster, drafted and signed. He won't be active for games often (and will be in South Bay most of the season).

why wouldnt he be active??? the last few active lineup spots dont get into games unless there is a big lead...
of course he will be there, and of course he will be playing real minutes with his father... the only question is whether any of those minutes will be meaningful??

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why wouldnt he be active??? the last few active lineup spots dont get into games unless there is a big lead...
of course he will be there, and of course he will be playing real minutes with his father... the only question is whether any of those minutes will be meaningful??

15 man roster, 12 active for each game. 3 players are not active each game.

If you're going to comment about the NBA and especially a specific team, it would help to know about each.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 man roster, 12 active for each game. 3 players are not active each game.

If you're going to comment about the NBA and especially a specific team, it would help to know about each.
i understand the 12 active each game... now look at the minutes for the 10th man and down... pretty low...

and you are a lakers fan and you dont think Bronnie will play with lebron?? that is crazier than anything else here...

you realize it is Lebron's team... they had trouble hiring a coach because of that... they settled with JJ reddick who most people dont think deserved the job...

my only question, why does anyone care?? this is entirely to keep Lebron Happy...

Just like how the Bucks roster the greek freaks brother...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand the 12 active each game... now look at the minutes for the 10th man and down... pretty low...

and you are a lakers fan and you dont think Bronnie will play with lebron?? that is crazier than anything else here...

you realize it is Lebron's team... they had trouble hiring a coach because of that... they settled with JJ reddick who most people dont think deserved the job...

my only question, why does anyone care?? this is entirely to keep Lebron Happy...

Just like how the Bucks roster the greek freaks brother...

The team has already stated he will spend a lot of time in the G league this coming season. If you don't believe that, I don't know what to tell you.

Freak's brother isn't going to get any better than he is now. Bronny needs games to develop, he really should still be in college.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team has already stated he will spend a lot of time in the G league this coming season. If you don't believe that, I don't know what to tell you.

Freak's brother isn't going to get any better than he is now. Bronny needs games to develop, he really should still be in college.

i would bet lots of this is image... they dont want to admit the obvious truth that he is a laker entirely to honor his father... who if not the best player to ever live, he is second...

if just making it to the NBA was enough, then it wouldnt have mattered what team got him... They will be playing together... no matter what...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would bet lots of this is image... they dont want to admit the obvious truth that he is a laker entirely to honor his father... who if not the best player to ever live, he is second...

if just making it to the NBA was enough, then it wouldnt have mattered what team got him... They will be playing together... no matter what...

I think it's pretty clear and obvious that he was drafted for Lebron, nobody is denying it. He's not ready to contribute, maybe he plays more next season. He'll get minutes this season, but I wouldn't expect much.

How many late 2nd rounders are earning rotation roles in their rookie seasons? For example, the Lakers 2nd rounder last year Maxwell Lewis (who they traded up to #40 for) played a grand total of 103 minutes in 34 games with the Lakers in his rookie year, but played 176 minutes in 6 games at South Bay.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty clear and obvious that he was drafted for Lebron, nobody is denying it. He's not ready to contribute, maybe he plays more next season. He'll get minutes this season, but I wouldn't expect much.

How many late 2nd rounders are earning rotation roles in their rookie seasons? For example, the Lakers 2nd rounder last year Maxwell Lewis (who they traded up to #40 for) played a grand total of 103 minutes in 34 games with the Lakers in his rookie year, but played 176 minutes in 6 games at South Bay.

how about this... i would bet that Bronnie plays more than 103 minutes this season... i would bet it will be over 200 minutes...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's a good wager and maybe it may happen. The likelihood of it happening may be more dependent on what you have already stated in that this event would be more of a function of keeping LeBron happy and not so much the actual playing quality status of Bronny.

If Bronny develops and becomes similar to his father in winning ways, then he will probably be encourage to stay. If not, he will be gone when his father leaves. And of course marketing and making money is also involved.

We will really all know eventually the true reasons for this whole affair when LeBron finally leaves in retirement or at the end of the contract.