• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Seahawks vs Packers smack thread

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...if the owners were getting solid support they'd never move...it costs money to move and if they're making money it makes no sense...so please..bring something intelligent next time.

You have no clue,just stop.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying kinda like Pats fans over the last 15 years or so.

You obviously have no clue about what actually happened with the Sonics. Teams like Philly, DC, Atlanta, etc all had far lower attendance numbers in the time period leading up to the move. Attendance had nothing to do with it. Just by you saying it did shows you have absolutely no idea what nonsense you are spouting.

Nice try though troll!
Sure you're right, it had nothing to do with it. Owners love losing money. They continued to drop attendance, continued to lose money, fans wouldn't support another complex... Nope had zero to do with it. I forgot too many teams have leftt, which team are we talking about again?

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in Bengali:

Packers গেম আয়ত্ত করা এবং তারপর পারেন পয়েন্ট বা refs হক্স খেলা দিতে স্বীকার .
Packers gēma āẏatta karā ēbaṁ tārapara pārēna paẏēnṭa bā refs haksa khēlā ditē sbīkāra.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice good warm up, now what happens?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I like most about the NFL: Packers

The thing I like the least about the NFL: cocksucker Pete Carroll

Go Pack!

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmmm........I totally understand where you are coming from. But if Rodgers did think it was going to get a free play (did he state this sentiment afterwards), then that means that he screwed up after the ball was hiked. He should have seen that no bright yellow flags were thrown and adjusted by not making the toss!

Refs screw up all the time. We all know that. Rodgers is not completely without blame in that situation. It is his job to realize what the situation actually as opposed to what it should be.

Looking forward to a good game. Always tough to go to GB. Hopefully both teams stay healthy this week.

funny but in the heat of the play it is hard to stop and look for a flag. he stated after the game in the Wisconsin media he saw movement and I am guessing with his experience playing qb that he thought it would be called. the refs missed the penalty and the Seahawks are lucky because the Packers were in field goal range so the refsl gave you a 3 point advantage there.

tonight at least the refs called a few of the Seahawks offsides and the free plays were successful. the one against Sherman was sweet to get the interference as well. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny but in the heat of the play it is hard to stop and look for a flag. he stated after the game in the Wisconsin media he saw movement and I am guessing with his experience playing qb that he thought it would be called. the refs missed the penalty and the Seahawks are lucky because the Packers were in field goal range so the refsl gave you a 3 point advantage there.

tonight at least the refs called a few of the Seahawks offsides and the free plays were successful. the one against Sherman was sweet to get the interference as well. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't
Was that toss to Jones a TD vs Sherman? How about that PI on Montgomery, was that against Sherman too? If I recall, he had a penalty just after that also...and it seems that he gets away with a lot of illegal contact..you know, holding after 5 yards and what not...why don't a lot of other DBs get away with that stuff...it seems to me he can pull that crap 20 yards down the field and not get called...but then he's all world, so he can't be doing anything wrong...right???

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that toss to Jones a TD vs Sherman? How about that PI on Montgomery, was that against Sherman too? If I recall, he had a penalty just after that also...and it seems that he gets away with a lot of illegal contact..you know, holding after 5 yards and what not...why don't a lot of other DBs get away with that stuff...it seems to me he can pull that crap 20 yards down the field and not get called...but then he's all world, so he can't be doing anything wrong...right???

yes indeed Rodgers must have grown some bigger balls since last year to even think about challenging Sherman. I started James Jones on my fantasy team

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was glad the defense stopped them at the end as I had 1000 of v cash on this game and a td gets it to 3 points with a 3 1/2 spread. Elliott punching that ball out happened right in front of me that was awesome

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you're right, it had nothing to do with it. Owners love losing money. They continued to drop attendance, continued to lose money, fans wouldn't support another complex... Nope had zero to do with it. I forgot too many teams have leftt, which team are we talking about again?

Thank you for proving my point: You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

If you want indepth details, I can provide them to you to show what the ownership did to sabotage the situation. But since it is obvious that your only reasons here is to whine about how much you hate Seattle in general I doubt you want to actually deal in the facts.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game by the Packers! It was kind of an odd back and forth affair but the Pack was obviously in charge for most of the game. I certainly was not expecting GB to be able to contain the run (at least Lynch) as well as they did.

The Seahawks really need to get home and get back on track. Everyone said that the first 2 weeks would be rough and the worst case scenerio has played out for Seattle.