• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Cowboys/Packers smack talk thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. 2010 is in your time frame. NEWS FLASH Dip Shit. He missed in 2010

He's already moved the goalposts multiple times tonight, you know he's going to keep doing that. Twisting stats to fit his argument.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. 2010 is in your time frame. NEWS FLASH Dip Shit. He missed in 2010

Wrong, 2010 is not in the 6 year time frame.

Anyways Crosby is a postseason God and Dan is a scrub in the postseason but hey he's done well in the regular season when it really means something. So at least you have that.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will be nowhere to be found come Sunday evening or monday.

Fair warning, any alts you create will get your IP dickrolled. bookmark that!

Same to you buddy boy..

My prediction is you will pull a SonnyCID. RIP Sonny

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, 2010 is not in the 6 year time frame.

Anyways Crosby is a postseason God and Dan is a scrub in the postseason but hey he's done well in the regular season when it really means something. So at least you have that.
Well if you're not counting 2010 it's not 21 for 21, DIP SHIT. Please tell me you're in the 4th grade, if so I'll give you a pass and stop calling you DIP SHIT.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's already moved the goalposts multiple times tonight, you know he's going to keep doing that. Twisting stats to fit his argument.

NFL record 21 consecutive FG's in a row and is 100% over the last 6 years while your boy is 33% in the postseason.

Mason Postseason GOD >>>Danny the regular season hero

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you're not counting 2010 it's not 21 for 21, DIP SHIT. Please tell me you're in the 4th grade, if so I'll give you a pass and stop calling you DIP SHIT.

You initially questioned that he wasn't 100% for the last six years. I counted the last six years for you since you're incapable of that. Are you that absent minded that you forgot about you initial post?

The Irrefutable facts are Mason has made 21 of his last 21 while Danny has done nothing but kick 33% in the postseason.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now all you have to do is add on any field goals from last Sundays Giants game

The date on this article is 1/6/2016 after last post season so one game to add on

Crosby sets mark for consecutive playoff FGs

Mason Crosby's 20th straight postseason field goal an NFL record

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Mason Crosby not only accounted for all the Green Bay Packers' first-half scoring Saturday night, he also set an NFL record in the process.

Crosby made both his field-goal attempts, a 28-yarder followed by a 34-yarder just before halftime, to give him the league record for most consecutive field goals made in postseason play with 20.

David Akers previously held the record of 19.

Crosby's kicks Saturday night allowed the Packers to enter halftime trailing the Arizona Cardinals, 7-6. The second field goal capped a 17-play, 71-yard drive that spanned 6 minutes and 55 seconds, the Packers' second-longest of the season.

The Packers went on to lose in overtime, 26-20.

Crosby drilled a 48-yarder with 14 seconds left in last year's NFC Championship Game at Seattle to force overtime, and he made both his kicks in last week's 35-18 NFC wild card victory at Washington.

Crosby said he didn't know he was in line for the record until midweek, when told by someone on the Packers' staff.

"Someone told me [I'm at] 18. That's pretty cool," Crosby said during the week. "Just need to make the next one."

His last miss was Jan. 15, 2011, at Atlanta in an NFC divisional playoff win on the Packers' road to Super Bowl XLV.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the replay of the earlier Cowboy/Packer game that is on the NFL Network right now and yea Gunter had a bad game

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a fucking joke this thread has become
never knew the packer faithful were this insecure.
comedy gold

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Mason Crosby not only accounted for all the Green Bay Packers' first-half scoring Saturday night, he also set an NFL record in the process.

Crosby made both his field-goal attempts, a 28-yarder followed by a 34-yarder just before halftime, to give him the league record for most consecutive field goals made in postseason play with 20.

Crosby's kicks Saturday night allowed the Packers to enter halftime trailing the Arizona Cardinals, 7-6. The second field goal capped a 17-play, 71-yard drive that spanned 6 minutes and 55 seconds, the Packers' second-longest of the season.

Crosby drilled a 48-yarder with 14 seconds left in last year's NFC Championship Game at Seattle to force overtime, and he made both his kicks in last week's 35-18 NFC wild card victory at Washington.

Crosby said he didn't know he was in line for the record until midweek, when told by someone on the Packers' staff.

"Someone told me [I'm at] 18. That's pretty cool," Crosby said during the week. "Just need to make the next one."

His last miss was Jan. 15, 2011, at Atlanta in an NFC divisional playoff win on the Packers' road to Super Bowl XLV.

I was going to but I didn't expect the two butt buddies to read that much

The date on this article is 1/6/2016 after last post season so one game to add on

They've already proven they can't count 6 NFL seasons so I don't expect them to comprehend an entire article. My entire point was 100% in the same 6 NFL seasons as Danny AND has kicked an NFL record 21 in a row. Yes, 3 of those were from 2010.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the replay of the earlier Cowboy/Packer game that is on the NFL Network right now and yea Gunter had a bad game

Agreed, he's been much better as he's done very well vs OBJ, Julio Jones, and Hopkins. I think all three had very poor performances vs him. I assume he will shadow Dez, Hyde on Beasley, Randall on Williams and Morgan on their TE's.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That all well and good, but Dip Shit claimed he hasn't missed in six years and in that same sentence mentions 21-21. When called out he simply stated he's not counting 2010, therefore its 18-18.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touche

However, Gunter proceeded to locked down Julio Jones, OBJ, and Hopkins. All three of those WR's are better than Dez.
gunter locked down obj? I saw obj dropping alot of wide open passes. He might have been on someone else idk. As for Hopkins he was shut down by shitty ass osweiler like usual.