• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Cowboys/Packers smack talk thread

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Witten have a Geico commercial with the Cavemen out right now? It was on the mute the other day, but I thought I saw one where Witten and a coach were looking at walk-on type players and one of the Cavemen was in western wear.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Witten have a Geico commercial with the Cavemen out right now? It was on the mute the other day, but I thought I saw one where Witten and a coach were looking at walk-on type players and one of the Cavemen was in western wear.
Damn Geico, always a step ahead!

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of those 4 teams have an offense. Dallas does.

I dont think the point was how much those other teams scored. The point was how the Packer offense did against some of the top defenses.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know if he did the hitting or was hit? I've been involved in two rear end collisions, but got hit both times.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know if he did the hitting or was hit? I've been involved in two rear end collisions, but got hit both times.
I bet you have Fordman...I bet you have...:yes:

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and this they put out for free

Edit. This is the most up to date version I believe

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2016 DEFENSE EFFICIENCY RATINGS

Football outsiders has them as the 18 ranked pass defense. DVOA isn't everything but it's a different way of looking at stats. It doesn't consider all 3 yard runs the same as it takes into consideration the score, the down and distance, location on the field and the defense the team is facing. It does this with every single play for all players and teams on offense, defense and special teams.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | Methods To Our Madness

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15941237_1366196206760397_7768216679490376762_n.jpg

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2016 DEFENSE EFFICIENCY RATINGS

Football outsiders has them as the 18 ranked pass defense. DVOA isn't everything but it's a different way of looking at stats. It doesn't consider all 3 yard runs the same as it takes into consideration the score, the down and distance, location on the field and the defense the team is facing. It does this with every single play for all players and teams on offense, defense and special teams.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | Methods To Our Madness

Yea they do have some interesting stuff on there. More specifically looking at the cowboys breakdown vs each wr/te/rb they are really bad vs te's and are middle of the pack vs wrs and rbs. Hopefully they can keep cook in check but he could be the x factor.

Also the one thing Dallas does really well which is represented on there is they do not give up the deep ball (ranked #4). It will come down to redzone efficiency in the end. The goal is going to be trading 3 for 7 because we probably will not contain Gb between the 20's.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea they do have some interesting stuff on there. More specifically looking at the cowboys breakdown vs each wr/te/rb they are really bad vs te's and are middle of the pack vs wrs and rbs. Hopefully they can keep cook in check but he could be the x factor.

Also the one thing Dallas does really well which is represented on there is they do not give up the deep ball (ranked #4). It will come down to redzone efficiency in the end. The goal is going to be trading 3 for 7 because we probably will not contain Gb between the 20's.

Yes, you must cover Cook (Optimus Prime) with your best safety like the Giants did. Allison and the People's champ will have more playing time as well.

I noticed Dal is 30th vs opponent TE's and 18th vs RB's. Ty Montgomery as a hybrid WR/RB combined with the big speedy Cook will be tough match up for the Giants.

I do see that Dal has been excellent in keeping everything in front of them. Packers made the mistake (admitedly from Mcmuffen and Rodgers) attempting to just throw all bombs and deep passes in the opening quarter. After they adjusted they used short passes to open up the deep passes later. I would expect GB to start off with fast tempo short passing game to try to open up the deep passing game and run game as well as attempting to catch Dal off guard sometimes (12 men on field, off sides, not lined up, etc). Dal has an excellent D coordinator and it will be interesting to see what they decide to do.

I also noticed NY was #2 in deep passes allowed and that didn't work out so well for them.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you are saying we just kicked ass on the #2 team on the list? It seems many here think the #17 team on the list should be of bigger concern?