• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Cowboys/Packers smack talk thread

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the media lied to us?

Yeah media and everything you read on the web is true. Has any coach ever fined 500k before or a player suspended for even 1 game for equipment tampering before never mind 4. Yes they were friends/ Kraft's problem was that he sucked up to RG, supporting all his decisions and backing him. Can't do that with a rat bastard ex Jets snake

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...You should be proud...It takes real effort to be this big of a dick every day and in every thread...
:yes:Jimmies rustled going on two + years of posting. You're soooooo cute when you're upset.
So a poll that backfired and doesn't allow the Cowboy fans to play the underdog hated card makes me a dick. Rustling your jimmies is way too easy.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dayne is so full of shit he's leaving small piles around the room.

Packers just destroyed the best defense in the NFL.

C1saOfFUsAE0HgN.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping for a well played game with no injuries to the Cowboys and no bad calls by the refs. I've run into issues with Packers fans running their mouths at Cowboys games in AT&T stadium, so I won't stand for it this year. If you come to our house, show some respect and you won't get judo chopped in the gullet.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Jerry will send the bus to him, now who's picking up Berman for Krafts next party?

Pres Trump is gonna pick up Berman, Brady and Mark Wahlburg for the next shindig

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes:Jimmies rustled going on two + years of posting. You're soooooo cute when you're upset.
So a poll that backfired and doesn't allow the Cowboy fans to play the underdog hated card makes me a dick. Rustling your jimmies is way too easy.
No and this weird thing you do where you try to portray everyone as being upset is bizarre. Why is it you think people are upset just because they disagree with your stupidity? I promise you I can calmly think you act like an ass most of the time...and this has nothing to do with that thread either. Another weird response...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No and this weird thing you do where you try to portray everyone as being upset is bizarre. Why is it you think people are upset just because they disagree with your stupidity? I promise you I can calmly think you act like an ass most of the time...and this has nothing to do with that thread either. Another weird response...
Gee I don't know Wally? Maybe because this is a football message board where people come and talk smack. Especially on a thread that's set up for smack talking. Maybe it should have come with a public service announcement that sensitive Cowboy fans should bring kleenex with them or don't enter:noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee I don't know Wally? Maybe because this is a football message board where people come and talk smack. Especially on a thread that's set up for smack talking. Maybe it should have come with a public service announcement that sensitive Cowboy fans should bring kleenex with them or don't enter:noidea:
Nope. Sorry, but That's not it at all. But there you go again. I'm not upset. I'm not sensitive and you are an ass. Do you think it belittles someone's comment if you try to pretend it's them??? Because...it's not. It's you. And it's not this thread it's every thread. Carry on...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Sorry, but That's not it at all. But there you go again. I'm not upset. I'm not sensitive and you are an ass. Do you think it belittles someone's comment if you try to pretend it's them??? Because...it's not. It's you. And it's not this thread it's every thread. Carry on...
Today's your first heavy day? I understand, I'll stop picking on you.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thread after thread

onward dickhead....be all you can be from behind that keyboard