• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Notre Dame will boycott CFP if

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might get clobbered but they don't get snubbed like Baylor would with one loss.
Well Baylor could lose by 28 points just as good as the Domers can, they should be given an equal chance to shit their pants for all the world to see

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its more about the QB, as good as Mac Jones has been this year he is no Trevor Lawrence. He is also a less mobile QB compared to Lawrence which has been an issue for Notre Dame. I still don't expect a win but not having as mobile of a QB to contend with will help. Of course their skill players do present a problem.
Don’t disagree at all, Mac has done a great job behind a dominant offensive line getting the ball to all the weapons he has, Lawrence is a nightmare. I’ll be glad when he’s gone.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Baylor could lose by 28 points just as good as the Domers can, they should be given an equal chance to shit their pants for all the world to see
Well that is the power of Notre Dame a traditional power versus Baylor who is not. If Baylor had played anyone with a pulse in non conference that year they probably get in.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t disagree at all, Mac has done a great job behind a dominant offensive line getting the ball to all the weapons he has, Lawrence is a nightmare. I’ll be glad when he’s gone.
Yup I feel the same about Saben.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that is the power of Notre Dame a traditional power versus Baylor who is not. If Baylor had played anyone with a pulse in non conference that year they probably get in.
I think you're missing the point: ND isn't actually any good. I mean, look at yourselves: reduced to comparing yourselves to Baylor?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're missing the point: ND isn't actually any good. I mean, look at yourselves: reduced to comparing yourselves to Baylor?
The comparison to Notre Dame is that Baylor is a joke and isn't on the same level as Notre Dame. Notre Dame probably won't win but they are getting closer all the time and have been a very good program for the last three years and most of the last decade. If they weren't any good they wouldn't have even beat Clemson without Lawrence.

Nat Mann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma will take their spot if they don't want it, I mean we wouldn't win but we need the experience. Is there a better way to gain experience than getting beat up by the best team?
They didn't get enough of that kind of experience last year?

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't get enough of that kind of experience last year?
Very few starters on this years team actually saw the field last year. A majority of OU starters this year are sophomores and freshman with maybe a handful of upper classmen. Real OU fans knew this year was going to be a downwards year to build up all the noobs for next year. Most of us are actually surprised we actually pulled off another CC this year as we expected OSU or UT to take it. ISU came out with some heavy hands that was not expected. Overall, I always like giving my team more experience regardless of who they play. My motto has always been, if you want to be the best you have to beat the best.

Nat Mann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very few starters on this years team actually saw the field last year. A majority of OU starters this year are sophomores and freshman with maybe a handful of upper classmen. Real OU fans knew this year was going to be a downwards year to build up all the noobs for next year. Most of us are actually surprised we actually pulled off another CC this year as we expected OSU or UT to take it. ISU came out with some heavy hands that was not expected. Overall, I always like giving my team more experience regardless of who they play. My motto has always been, if you want to be the best you have to beat the best.
Well OU certainly rebounded well from a rough start this year.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be christians vs lions, bugs vs windsheilds, Bama on a whole other level than ND. Will be over by half time.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And became the first team to get into the playoff while losing conference championship week. That is the power of Notre Dame.
Didn't Georgia get into the playoffs after losing to Alabama in the SECCG?