• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFP + New Year's 6 Bowl Projections (Post Week 4)

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so we're clear. He has Cal in the Rose Bowl. The PAC12 winner goes to the Rose Bowl. He claims he doesn't have Cal winning the conference.

Just so you're corrected, I don't have Cal in the Rose Bowl. Might want to look at that again. Please pay attention and keep up if you want to have a conversation with me. You're making yourself look like a fucking idiot with everything I have to correct you on.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Penn State this year. I'm not saying anything negative about Ohio State, but I really like PSU's chances this year. Penn State's tough games are Michigan, Michigan State and Ohio State. I think Penn State can take care of UM and MSU. That Ohio State game is always a toss up. Ohio State has Michigan State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn State. Both teams are really good and Ohio State has been more dominant, but given the competition, they should look dominant. When I predicted their schedule, I had Ohio State losing to Wisconsin and Michigan. I had Penn State only losing to Ohio State. As of right now, I think Ohio State is the 3rd best team in the B1G. Wouldn't be surprised if Ohio State goes into a NY6 bowl game, obviously, but that's just what I'm predicting right now.
Penn St also has to play at Iowa and vs Wisconsin. They'll be lucky if they only lose 2 or 3 of those 5

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn St also has to play at Iowa and vs Wisconsin. They'll be lucky if they only lose 2 or 3 of those 5

They only have Iowa. Purdue at home and at Minnesota are the other cross games.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They only have Iowa. Purdue at home and at Minnesota are the other cross games.
Ah for some reason I was thinking they had Badgers too .