• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Predictions.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CFP title Game Georgia over USC
Semifinals: Sugar: Georgia over Michigan
Rose: USC over tOSU
Cotton: LSU over Penn St.
Fiesta: Texas over Tulane
Peach: Tennessee over Oklahoma
Orange: Alabama over Clemson
SEC Champ: Georgia
B1G Champ: tOSU
ACC Champ: Clemson
Big 12 Champ: Texas
PAC 12 Champ: USC

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my "not so well though out" predictions. Which means they likely won't sniff coming true and I probably jinxed many teams.

Championship Game:
Michigan over LSU

Semifinals:
LSU over BAMA
Michigan over Georgia

Big Bowl Games:

Cotton: USC over Texas
Fiesta: Clemson over Tennessee
Peach: Oregon over Ohio State
Orange: Miami over PSU

Conference Champs:
SEC Champ: LSU
B1G Champ: Michigan
ACC Champ: Clemson
Big 12 Champ: Texas
PAC 12 Champ: USC

I see a scenario where LSU runs the table, beats Bama in week 10. Georgia runs the table, loses to LSU in the SEC championship game, Bama's only lose is a close one against LSU. PSU gets curbstomped by Michigan. The committee puts 3 SEC schools in the playoff.

Rankings going into the bowls:

1) LSU 13-0
2) Michigan 13-0
3) Georgia 12-1
4) Bama 11-1
5) PSU 11-1
6) Texas 11-2
7) USC 11-2
8) Clemson 11-2
9) Tennessee 10-2
10) Ohio State 10-2

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Championship Game:
LSU over Florida State

Semifinals:
LSU over USC
Florida St over Michigan

Big Bowl Games:

Cotton: Texas over UCLA
Fiesta: Clemson over Tennessee
Peach: Ohio St. over Oregon
Orange: Alabama over Penn St.

Conference Champs:
SEC: LSU
ACC: Florida State
Big Ten: Michigan
Big 12: Texas
Pac 12: USC

tony34

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never a good idea to choose Texas in the preseason. Those guys have a habit of having some of the best talent in the country and still losing five games a year. I do feel like they may handle the SEC better than Oklahoma does though as they are more centrally located to a recruiting hot bed than the Sooners are and if OU starts losing four games a year instead of one or two they won't be quite as attractive to out of state recruits.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Championship:

LSU(1) over Michigan(3)

Semis:

LSU over Tulane
Michigan over USC

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Dick Fick and the Badgers are going undefeated this season. The BIG is a cake walk for them now. They finally have a QB for the first time since RW, the best WR corps they've ever had, top tier RB, solid secondary and always have a great LB group. The issue I see is the interior of the line after losing some top talent. They will most likely lose the BIG championship to Michigan because they will fail to consistently stop the run.

I don't see OSU as a threat as they have an inexperienced QB for this season. The West is straight dog trash this year. Purdue lost their coach, Iowa is the same old story, Illinois lost their DC, and the Goofers still have Fleck hahahhha.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Dick Fick and the Badgers are going undefeated this season. The BIG is a cake walk for them now. They finally have a QB for the first time since RW, the best WR corps they've ever had, top tier RB, solid secondary and always have a great LB group. The issue I see is the interior of the line after losing some top talent. They will most likely lose the BIG championship to Michigan because they will fail to consistently stop the run.

I don't see OSU as a threat as they have an inexperienced QB for this season. The West is straight dog trash this year. Purdue lost their coach, Iowa is the same old story, Illinois lost their DC, and the Goofers still have Fleck hahahhha.

Iowa and Ohio State are really the only two games I see as being potential tough games for you during the season (although I'm sure there will be a few tough games on their schedule). Fortunately you've got both Ohio and Iowa at home. I wouldn't be shocked if the Badgers win both. I'll be rooting for them to beat Ohio State, but I'm not betting on it. Regardless of the results of that game, I still expect them to win the B1G West next season. :thumb:

As a Michigan fan, we'd love to see you in the B1G championship game (mostly because that means Michigan won the East and will likely be playing for a 3rd consecutive playoff spot).

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa and Ohio State are really the only two games I see as being potential tough games for you during the season (although I'm sure there will be a few tough games on their schedule). Fortunately you've got both Ohio and Iowa at home. I wouldn't be shocked if the Badgers win both. I'll be rooting for them to beat Ohio State, but I'm not betting on it. Regardless of the results of that game, I still expect them to win the B1G West next season. :thumb:

As a Michigan fan, we'd love to see you in the B1G championship game (mostly because that means Michigan won the East and will likely be playing for a 3rd consecutive playoff spot).

I agree with this.

OSU playing at UW at night with their first year QB is going to be very difficult for them.

Yeah the experts/analysts who've been to all the BIG west camps all agree Wisconsin is the best all around team with no real weaknesses. I disagree because their interior D-line is soft and won't be able to handle an elite running team like Michigan unless they stack the box. and put their DB's on an Island.

I have Mich winning the BIG championship vs Wisconsin as they will pull away late in the game.

Be ready to see an explosive passing offense for the Badgers. Their offense will be a huge change.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BG Network has Wisconsin winning the West Michigan winning the East but PSU in a close second behind Michigan and not OSU.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BG Network has Wisconsin winning the West Michigan winning the East but PSU in a close second behind Michigan and not OSU.
I’m still seeing a lot of Ohio St predictions as B1G champions. As a Michigan fan, I like that. I’d rather they be underdogs again this year. Ohio’s got a lot of talent on that sideline, so Michigan needs to feel like they have to play their best game to win.

Attachments

• IMG_1775.jpeg
    IMG_1775.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 1

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fickell was a great hire, so was Longo. I have a hard time believing they're not going to struggle offensively this year though. You don't switch from one extreme to the other and just roll. Too many square pegs in round holes personal wise imo
I actually wouldn't be surprised to see them run kind of a hybrid between a true air raid and some of the more traditional stuff we've seen from Wisconsin just to fit the players they have this year.
Defensively they'll be fine and that will probably carry them thru some games, but I don't see them hanging with OSU and I think they still lose 3 or 4 games with it coming down to them and Iowa in the West

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still seeing a lot of Ohio St predictions as B1G champions. As a Michigan fan, I like that. I’d rather they be underdogs again this year. Ohio’s got a lot of talent on that sideline, so Michigan needs to feel like they have to play their best game to win.
I still see Michigan as favorites but things can always change.

Wisconsin was a major disappointment. Now they could've just ran the ball and won 50+ to 3 but their QB in Mordicai cannot read defenses post snap. He's very talented great arm, accuracy, mobility, etc but the lack of ability to read a defense makes him a liability.
He threw 3 int's in the spring game and Locke threw 0 and was overall the better QB. The only reason I believe the staff started him is not because he's better but because he has the experience and he's an upper classman.

We will see if the QB struggles again and if the coaching staff has the balls to replace the QB unlike Paul Chryst. If he doesn't make the necessary change then the Badgers most definitely will not win the BIG west this season.

On defense they allowed 3 points off drives that weren't from TO's. They did struggle to stop the run as I suspected. However, they were missing 2 starting D linemen and it's the first game as their tackling was very poor. Secondary played ok minus one long pass but they made proper adjustments. I expect the tackling to improve Dline play to improve with the return of the starters and overall I am more concerned with the QB play from Mordecai than anything else. He does show the ability to light up the scoreboard but can also make horrible mistakes. I'd prefer a game manager over this guy to be honest. Feel free to watch the game if you don't believe me.