• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nothing personal Huskers, you just suck.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without Nebraska most of the B1G would not qualify for bowl games.
LOL they were OK before nebraska too lol.. But hey you need a win.. So yes because of nebraska they are all bowl eligible... Ironically.. Not the case for corn lol

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL they were OK before nebraska too lol.. But hey you need a win.. So yes because of nebraska they are all bowl eligible... Ironically.. Not the case for corn lol

Texas last won the Big 12 in 2009. Even with all their money, their high powered recruits, their supposed academics that is applied to their athlete-students, Texas has not won the dummie Big 12 in 10 years.

Texas is the team that does the least, with the most.

be a proud Uterus.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas last won the Big 12 in 2009. Even with all their money, their high powered recruits, their supposed academics that is applied to their athlete-students, Texas has not won the dummie Big 12 in 10 years.

Texas is the team that does the least, with the most.

be a proud Uterus.
and Nebraska can't do anything..with anything.. poooor corn.. u haz sad
tenor.gif

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Nebraksa would be doing back flips to be a Cal lol.. So LSU can take what they want? Well you know who can't?? Nebraska...in Nebraska... No wonder Frost is getting all the child **** and covering up sexual assaults out in Lincoln.. so so sad. If your gonna go that route.. might as well bite the bullet and hire Art Briles.

A state of 30 million and a state of less than two million. Why are you so bad at football?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even understand you clowns. Congrats on beating ISU, I guess.

5 consecutive times.

I bet it would suck to lose to the Hawkeyes 5 straight seasons.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 consecutive times.

I bet it would suck to lose to the Hawkeyes 5 straight seasons.

You want an award? This has been the worst time in modern Husker football. Congratulations? Bitch?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Nebraska.
I hope they don't jump up and be somebody, next year.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Husker Johnson: Son choosing Iowa over Nebraska is about winning

Another punch in the nose for Husker fans. Another reason for Hawkeye fans to thumb their noses at their Big Ten rivals across Missouri River.

The roles have reversed in the quarter century since Clester Johnson was making big plays as the leading receiver his senior season at Nebraska in 1995, when the Huskers compiled the most dominant national championship season in the history of modern college football and Iowa squeaked into the final Top 25 poll.

Clester's son Keagan, a three-star wide receiver from Johnson's high school alma mater of Bellevue West in the Omaha area, announced he is choosing to play at Iowa over Nebraska on Wednesday. He'll be a senior this season and was ready to put recruiting behind him.

The father told KWSN's "Sports Talk with Craig & John"in a Wednesday interview that Keagan's decision had a lot to do with the last five years, when the Hawkeyes have averaged over nine wins per season and reached a bowl game in all of them, while the Huskers have averaged five wins and reached one bowl.

Iowa has beaten Nebraska in each of their last five matchups.

"At the end of the day, it comes down to winning," Johnson said. "This is not my Nebraska. It is not the same. They're not winning and not going to bowl games."

Stability had a lot to do with it, too. While Kirk Ferentz has been patrolling the sidelines in Iowa City for over 20 years, Scott Frost is the Big Red's third coach in the last five.

"(Keagan is thinking), do I want to be a part of it? When do I I think things will get going again (at Nebraska)? We don't know."

And Keagan didn't want to wait find out if the Huskers would start winning and if Frost and his staff will still be around the next five years.

I can smell your vagina. You fuckers have a jealousy. Your bitch mode. Weak bro.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Nebraska.

I am sure September 18, 2021, is circled on the calendar.

Game is in Norman.

Let's see what Nebraska could possibly have
Senior QB, doubtful he leaves after his junior season
An entirely new offensive line, except for the center.
Maybe a new receiver.
Two tight ends in their senior year.
A new starting RB.
The DC whose game plan is to hold the opponent to 38 points or less, because his entire game plan is that the Nebraska offense will outscore the opponent.
A defensive line that will be in the second year.
linebackers, no clue. Probably a bunch of new ones
New DBs.
Probably the same punter, don't know who it is, needs to ne determined in 2020
Probably the same kicker, don't know who it is, needs to ne determined in 2020

Bet Oklahoma and give the points.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A state of 30 million and a state of less than two million. Why are you so bad at football?
yet we've been better than Nebraska..in our worst decade too..I'm pretty sure Cal could beat you too if they played last season or this..

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Nebraska.

**Narrator** They won't.

Frost isn't the guy..atleast for now. Maybe he figures it out in a couple more seasons.. But they have no depth. One thing is to ineherit a bad team in CA, FL, TX.. but it's a whole different matter at Nebraska. They aren't battling for the same caliber of recruits it's "historical peers" in tosu, um, pedo are in on. Not even sure where it's pipeline is now.. Is it still CA? Is Frost still getting everyone in FL?

Best case scenario is for them to avoid the good teams from the East division that one season every few years and hope Iowa, Wis,and I guess now MN are down too.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want an award? This has been the worst time in modern Husker football. Congratulations? Bitch?

It must be horrible time in Lincoln if a 3* WR thinks Nebraska is not good enough for him.