• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nothing personal Huskers, you just suck.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oohh glass houses Mr. Phillips.. Oh wait.. he probably would have just scored a 2 ..getting his name right and all

Well, that would be rumors. Facts are facts.

Lasted 6 years in the league, and after his first 2 years he was shunned aside. Wanna guess why?

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Husker Johnson: Son choosing Iowa over Nebraska is about winning

Another punch in the nose for Husker fans. Another reason for Hawkeye fans to thumb their noses at their Big Ten rivals across Missouri River.

The roles have reversed in the quarter century since Clester Johnson was making big plays as the leading receiver his senior season at Nebraska in 1995, when the Huskers compiled the most dominant national championship season in the history of modern college football and Iowa squeaked into the final Top 25 poll.

Clester's son Keagan, a three-star wide receiver from Johnson's high school alma mater of Bellevue West in the Omaha area, announced he is choosing to play at Iowa over Nebraska on Wednesday. He'll be a senior this season and was ready to put recruiting behind him.

The father told KWSN's "Sports Talk with Craig & John"in a Wednesday interview that Keagan's decision had a lot to do with the last five years, when the Hawkeyes have averaged over nine wins per season and reached a bowl game in all of them, while the Huskers have averaged five wins and reached one bowl.

Iowa has beaten Nebraska in each of their last five matchups.

"At the end of the day, it comes down to winning," Johnson said. "This is not my Nebraska. It is not the same. They're not winning and not going to bowl games."

Stability had a lot to do with it, too. While Kirk Ferentz has been patrolling the sidelines in Iowa City for over 20 years, Scott Frost is the Big Red's third coach in the last five.

"(Keagan is thinking), do I want to be a part of it? When do I I think things will get going again (at Nebraska)? We don't know."

And Keagan didn't want to wait find out if the Huskers would start winning and if Frost and his staff will still be around the next five years.
Former Husker Johnson: Son choosing Iowa over Nebraska is about winning

Another punch in the nose for Husker fans. Another reason for Hawkeye fans to thumb their noses at their Big Ten rivals across Missouri River.

The roles have reversed in the quarter century since Clester Johnson was making big plays as the leading receiver his senior season at Nebraska in 1995, when the Huskers compiled the most dominant national championship season in the history of modern college football and Iowa squeaked into the final Top 25 poll.

Clester's son Keagan, a three-star wide receiver from Johnson's high school alma mater of Bellevue West in the Omaha area, announced he is choosing to play at Iowa over Nebraska on Wednesday. He'll be a senior this season and was ready to put recruiting behind him.

The father told KWSN's "Sports Talk with Craig & John"in a Wednesday interview that Keagan's decision had a lot to do with the last five years, when the Hawkeyes have averaged over nine wins per season and reached a bowl game in all of them, while the Huskers have averaged five wins and reached one bowl.

Iowa has beaten Nebraska in each of their last five matchups.

"At the end of the day, it comes down to winning," Johnson said. "This is not my Nebraska. It is not the same. They're not winning and not going to bowl games."

Stability had a lot to do with it, too. While Kirk Ferentz has been patrolling the sidelines in Iowa City for over 20 years, Scott Frost is the Big Red's third coach in the last five.

"(Keagan is thinking), do I want to be a part of it? When do I I think things will get going again (at Nebraska)? We don't know."

And Keagan didn't want to wait find out if the Huskers would start winning and if Frost and his staff will still be around the next five years.

He is a 3*. Good luck little Johnson. He seems very dramatic. And you are an Iowa fan. You both have relegated yourselves to small victories. Bitches.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that would be rumors. Facts are facts.

Lasted 6 years in the league, and after his first 2 years he was shunned aside. Wanna guess why?
Still was NFL ROY and made the ProBowl.. also was comeback player of the year.. not to mention won a championship at Texas. So you can try and stain VY but the guy was never a POS like prop 40/48 special Phillips.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a 3*. Good luck little Johnson. He seems very dramatic. And you are an Iowa fan. You both have relegated yourselves to small victories. Bitches.
your right 4 star with recorded **** or 4 star that sexually assaulted a fellow husker vollyball player>>>>>3 star kid choosing Iowa.. SERVED.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskers:

giphy.gif

Time to comeback to the Big 12..especially if SoCal comes as well
1342742378020_2567175.png

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your right 4 star with recorded **** or 4 star that sexually assaulted a fellow husker vollyball player>>>>>3 star kid choosing Iowa.. SERVED.

You want to get into criminal football players bro? You should be more worried about your ship bro. That shits on fire. How can UT be so bad at football?

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU is go

LSU is going to take who they want out of Tejas. Your the next California bro.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU is go

I noticed you just typed 'served'. What the fuck is that? You a waiter? Serve me bitch.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, I know Iowa is fucked.
Iowa lost some talent to the draft this year but Minny returns just about everyone including it's entire OL. Fleck has those fvckers going full steam .. on the flip side I think Fleck might be up to some shady shit in regards to recruiting.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa lost some talent to the draft this year but Minny returns just about everyone including it's entire OL. Fleck has those fvckers going full steam .. on the flip side I think Fleck might be up to some shady shit in regards to recruiting.

I agree on Fleck and Minnesota. I honestly think he's a homosexual.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch him. How he talks. How he dresses. JMO.
Now that you mention it he did seem a little phegy in a few of his post game interviews. I'm not going to pull for the Gophers if that fvcker comes out of the closet.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU is go

LSU is going to take who they want out of Tejas. Your the next California bro.
LOL Nebraksa would be doing back flips to be a Cal lol.. So LSU can take what they want? Well you know who can't?? Nebraska...in Nebraska... No wonder Frost is getting all the child **** and covering up sexual assaults out in Lincoln.. so so sad. If your gonna go that route.. might as well bite the bullet and hire Art Briles.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stopped reading after "better academic standing" I guess you are now AAU status? And recruiting is back on the up tick? Well atleast y'all will get paid.. from wins to just adding some zeroes..

uh, where did I say anything about recruiting being on the uptick?

Cedric Benson claims he can only count to three.

Former Bengal's player claims can't recite ABC's, blames 8 years in NFL

Officers intercepted him and attempted to conduct a field sobriety test but Benson could not say the alphabet from G to T because he “played 8 years in the NFL”. He also stated he could only count from one to three.

Looks like this is going to be a texas bashing and Nebraska bashing thread, those are always fun.

Which school had a building named for a Ku Klux Klan Wizard? it wasn't Nebraska.

University of Texas Renames Dorm That Honored Klansman

Which school had their first black player in their school in 1891? It wasn't Texas. Texas used to brag that they were the last all white team to win a national championship.

BTW, in reference to Vince Youngs Wonderlic scores. it was a 6 but when he retook it after being coached, he raised it to a 10.

12 Worst Wonderlic Scores in NFL Draft Scouting Combine History

Which school has more academic All Americans? it isn't Texas. Don't go saying texas makes their players take hard classes, read their bios, they are not taking hard majors. I believe Vince Young majored in human development and family sciences and needed 120 credit hours for his degree.

Looking at the team bios of juniors and seniors
majoring in physical culture and sport
Youth and Community Studies
Corporate Communication this is a job in Public Relations, basically, how to tell a lot of lies without admitting fault