• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nothing personal Huskers, you just suck.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh, where did I say anything about recruiting being on the uptick?

Cedric Benson claims he can only count to three.

Former Bengal's player claims can't recite ABC's, blames 8 years in NFL

Officers intercepted him and attempted to conduct a field sobriety test but Benson could not say the alphabet from G to T because he “played 8 years in the NFL”. He also stated he could only count from one to three.

Looks like this is going to be a texas bashing and Nebraska bashing thread, those are always fun.

Which school had a building named for a Ku Klux Klan Wizard? it wasn't Nebraska.

University of Texas Renames Dorm That Honored Klansman

Which school had their first black player in their school in 1891? It wasn't Texas. Texas used to brag that they were the last all white team to win a national championship.

BTW, in reference to Vince Youngs Wonderlic scores. it was a 6 but when he retook it after being coached, he raised it to a 10.

12 Worst Wonderlic Scores in NFL Draft Scouting Combine History

Which school has more academic All Americans? it isn't Texas. Don't go saying texas makes their players take hard classes, read their bios, they are not taking hard majors. I believe Vince Young majored in human development and family sciences and needed 120 credit hours for his degree.

Looking at the team bios of juniors and seniors
majoring in physical culture and sport
Youth and Community Studies
Corporate Communication this is a job in Public Relations, basically, how to tell a lot of lies without admitting fault
Cedric Benson never lost to nebraska... and still got a degree from Texas.. Did Phillips earn a degree or did he finally complete green eggs and ham?

Also Texas,,AAU.. y'all? No.
Texas ranked top 50 or so in academics.. Nebraska?? Not soo much..

So sad, dumber school, no talent, no hope.. but enjoy your payments!! Go BIG MONEY!!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called this years ago, even before Frost got there. That team is shit from top to bottom. Needs a major overhaul to even get a whiff of a .500 season.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called this years ago, even before Frost got there. That team is shit from top to bottom. Needs a major overhaul to even get a whiff of a .500 season.
Look I'm trolling Nebraska, I actually like them.

I was always against the Frost hire because it reminded me of the Kliff Klingsbury hire at Tech. The savior hot shot offensive coach. Granted Frost actually was a head coach at UCF while Kliff was the OC during JFF heisman season. But like Kliff, Frost seems to be learning at this job rather than saving it. Nebraska like Tech, should have hired someone more proven, and if it didn't work out, make a push to those coaches after they have had a few seasons to grow and be ready.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I'm trolling Nebraska, I actually like them.

I was always against the Frost hire because it reminded me of the Kliff Klingsbury hire at Tech. The savior hot shot offensive coach. Granted Frost actually was a head coach at UCF while Kliff was the OC during JFF heisman season. But like Kliff, Frost seems to be learning at this job rather than saving it. Nebraska like Tech, should have hired someone more proven, and if it didn't work out, make a push to those coaches after they have had a few seasons to grow and be ready.

Tech is the kind of school that Kliff and Frost belong at...Nebraska deserves better if they want to uphold their football status. There isn't a conference in CFB that Nebraska could win right now.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tech is the kind of school that Kliff and Frost belong at...Nebraska deserves better if they want to uphold their football status. There isn't a conference in CFB that Nebraska could win right now.
tumblr_lysvjbEIkN1qmzxy4o2_500.gifv

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A program that has 14 NC's "deserves" a coach not named Frost.
LOL see the TN entitlement is showing through lol.. or is it the battered Sparty Syndrome?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cedric Benson never lost to nebraska... and still got a degree from Texas.. Did Phillips earn a degree or did he finally complete green eggs and ham?

Also Texas,,AAU.. y'all? No.
Texas ranked top 50 or so in academics.. Nebraska?? Not soo much..

So sad, dumber school, no talent, no hope.. but enjoy your payments!! Go BIG MONEY!!

Still got a degree from Texas, even though he did not know the alphabet or could not count past 3.

As usual, the academic talk from a texas poster. Its important!!! Oh wait, but Nebraska should come back to the Big 12 to be back with some really dumb schools.

Let's see, all of the Big 10, but one, is ranked in the top 100 universities. Nebraska is judged by the company they keep.

Northwestern - 9
Michigan - 25
Wisconsin - 46
Illinois - 48
Ohio State - 54
Purdue - 57
Penn State - 57
Rutgers - 62
Maryland - 64
Minnesota - 70
Iowa - 84
Indiana - 79
Michigan State - 84
Nebraska academic ranking is 139.

Iowa State - 121
U of Kansas - 130
U of Oklahoma - 132
Kansas State - 162
Oklahoma State - 192
Texas Tech - 218
West Virgina - 228

Why does such a fine academic school hang out with the dummies? Nebraska was not too afraid to go and try it out in the Big Ten. Texas would never want to go to the SEC or Big Ten, too scared of the competition. Texas will perpetually hang out in the Big Texas Conference. Houston and SMU are going to join in the next realignment.

Cleve Bryant, aka Old Freak Nasty, drove around in a golf cart, molested UT coeds, and his only job was to coverup and payoff UT football players transgressions. Eventually, UT fired him and paid off the molested coeds.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still got a degree from Texas, even though he did not know the alphabet or could not count past 3.

As usual, the academic talk from a texas poster. Its important!!! Oh wait, but Nebraska should come back to the Big 12 to be back with some really dumb schools.

Let's see, all of the Big 10, but one, is ranked in the top 100 universities. Nebraska is judged by the company they keep.

Northwestern - 9
Michigan - 25
Wisconsin - 46
Illinois - 48
Ohio State - 54
Purdue - 57
Penn State - 57
Rutgers - 62
Maryland - 64
Minnesota - 70
Iowa - 84
Indiana - 79
Michigan State - 84
Nebraska academic ranking is 139.

Iowa State - 121
U of Kansas - 130
U of Oklahoma - 132
Kansas State - 162
Oklahoma State - 192
Texas Tech - 218
West Virgina - 228

Why does such a fine academic school hang out with the dummies? Nebraska was not too afraid to go and try it out in the Big Ten. Texas would never want to go to the SEC or Big Ten, too scared of the competition. Texas will perpetually hang out in the Big Texas Conference. Houston and SMU are going to join in the next realignment.

Cleve Bryant, aka Old Freak Nasty, drove around in a golf cart, molested UT coeds, and his only job was to coverup and payoff UT football players transgressions. Eventually, UT fired him and paid off the molested coeds.
Freak Nasty got fired.. rightfully so.. Frost tried to hide his players transgression and look at corn..

I thought I saw it all with aggy humping its SEC logo as if they just won all the hardware and here comes Corn.. Look at my smart friends..who kicked me out of AAU but it's ok, they just are hazing us out of love, they will come around.. Oh and look at our new rivalries.. Iowa (YAY!) MN (UPGRADE).. NW(hey that's a smart school TOO)..

But let me bash Cedric Benson, Vince Young.. because they weren't smart and they graduated from Texas (and only Texas homers would dare say it's school is better than Neb)

Yeah.. we may never beat tosu..or Iowa..or Michigan..BUT darn it, they like us and we are just as SMART!!

PATHETIC big red, pathetic.

giphy.gif

** LOL you really trying to flex on Texas academics with your ranking of 139? ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE** Good job, CORN AGGY

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs and their Wonderlic scores

Nebraska
Scott Frost - 38
Sam Keller - 33
Eric Crouch - 24

Texas
Major Applewhite - 28
Colt McCoy - 25
Chris Simms - 22
Vince Young - second try - 15
Vince Young - first try - 6

Wow, those are some geniuses playing football at Texas. You would think that with such a HIGH academic ranking, one QB from texas would be higher than a dumb bunch of Nebraska QBs. Nope, Texas's highest QB wonderlic score beat out Nebraska's lowest wonderlic score.

Out of 50 questions, based on a 60% or better score for a D, every Texas QB failed. Only one Nebraska QB failed.

You keep going on about Lawrence Phillips, from last millenium, way to go Uterus.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs and their Wonderlic scores

Nebraska
Scott Frost - 38
Sam Keller - 33
Eric Crouch - 24

Texas
Major Applewhite - 28
Colt McCoy - 25
Chris Simms - 22
Vince Young - second try - 15
Vince Young - first try - 6

Wow, those are some geniuses playing football at Texas. You would think that with such a HIGH academic ranking, one QB from texas would be higher than a dumb bunch of Nebraska QBs. Nope, Texas's highest QB wonderlic score beat out Nebraska's lowest wonderlic score.

Out of 50 questions, based on a 60% or better score for a D, every Texas QB failed. Only one Nebraska QB failed.
Too bad those scores didn't help Nebraska beat Texas huh? Hey why don't you go ahead and add the wonderlic scores of your fellow Big conference since you wanna ride them coatails too..

Quick Question why did Nebraska fall after the Big 12 agreed to have no more special scholarships for 5th grade level readers? The same scholarships Nebraska fought for while the rest agreed that you should have smarter than 5th grade level readers even tho they can run very fast..

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freak Nasty got fired.. rightfully so.. Frost tried to hide his players transgression and look at corn..

I thought I saw it all with aggy humping its SEC logo as if they just won all the hardware and here comes Corn.. Look at my smart friends..who kicked me out of AAU but it's ok, they just are hazing us out of love, they will come around.. Oh and look at our new rivalries.. Iowa (YAY!) MN (UPGRADE).. NW(hey that's a smart school TOO)..

But let me bash Cedric Benson, Vince Young.. because they weren't smart and they graduated from Texas (and only Texas homers would dare say it's school is better than Neb)

Yeah.. we may never beat tosu..or Iowa..or Michigan..BUT darn it, they like us and we are just as SMART!!

PATHETIC big red, pathetic.

giphy.gif

** LOL you really trying to flex on Texas academics with your ranking of 139? ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE** Good job, CORN AGGY

Idiotic statement.

Scott Frost suspended both players before the 2019 season started.

Report: Nebraska dishes out indefinite suspensions for two Huskers ahead of season opener

Of course, nothing bad ever happens at Texas. he who lives in glasses houses should not throw stones

Oh wait,

https://www.si.com/college/2014/07/24/ap-fbc-texas-players-charged

Wide receivers Kendall Sanders and Montrel Meander -- who were indefinitely suspended from the team -- were released on personal recognizance bonds Thursday afternoon following their arrest earlier in the day.

Two University of Texas football players were arrested and charged Thursday with felony sexual assault after a female student said she was raped in a campus dorm room last month.

oops, it happened before

Report: two Texas football players center of sexual assault investigation - CollegeFootballTalk | NBC Sports

n December of 2012, during the run-up to Texas’ appearance in the Alamo Bowl, quarterback Case McCoy and linebacker Jordan Hicks were indefinitely suspended by then-head coach Mack Brown in the midst of an investigation into an allegation of sexual assault.

University of Texas survey: Nearly 15 percent of female students raped

Nearly 15 percent of female undergraduates at the University of Texas at Austin reported being raped in a survey released by officials at the 50,000-student campus Friday.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad those scores didn't help Nebraska beat Texas huh? Hey why don't you go ahead and add the wonderlic scores of your fellow Big conference since you wanna ride them coatails too..

Quick Question why did Nebraska fall after the Big 12 agreed to have no more special scholarships for 5th grade level readers? The same scholarships Nebraska fought for while the rest agreed that you should have smarter than 5th grade level readers even tho they can run very fast..

Quick Question, why did texas have a building named for a Ku Klux Klan wizard?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiotic statement.

Scott Frost suspended both players before the 2019 season started.

Report: Nebraska dishes out indefinite suspensions for two Huskers ahead of season opener

Of course, nothing bad ever happens at Texas. he who lives in glasses houses should not throw stones

Oh wait,

https://www.si.com/college/2014/07/24/ap-fbc-texas-players-charged

Wide receivers Kendall Sanders and Montrel Meander -- who were indefinitely suspended from the team -- were released on personal recognizance bonds Thursday afternoon following their arrest earlier in the day.

Two University of Texas football players were arrested and charged Thursday with felony sexual assault after a female student said she was raped in a campus dorm room last month.

oops, it happened before

Report: two Texas football players center of sexual assault investigation - CollegeFootballTalk | NBC Sports

n December of 2012, during the run-up to Texas’ appearance in the Alamo Bowl, quarterback Case McCoy and linebacker Jordan Hicks were indefinitely suspended by then-head coach Mack Brown in the midst of an investigation into an allegation of sexual assault.

University of Texas survey: Nearly 15 percent of female students raped

Nearly 15 percent of female undergraduates at the University of Texas at Austin reported being raped in a survey released by officials at the 50,000-student campus Friday.
Strong kicked them both off the team as soon as that happened..BTW they were found innocent later on, but who cares about that.. since they were long gone from Austin by then.

Case didn't r*pe anybody.. or assaulted anyone.. they videotaped it..so I guess that is assault..so touche

Still Texas>>>>>>>>nebraska riding it's brainiac fellow conference>>>>>>>>nebraska as it's own..

So Sad, so sad..

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question, why did the June 2010 Big 12 Conference Meeting end so abruptly? Was it because of Nebraska or Texas? Why did Texas controlled Dan Bumble Beebe and Texas Powers both exit through the back door, while Nebraska exited through the front door?

Big 12 Meetings End and One Thing Everyone Knew Is Verified

Ten Days In June

On Thursday, June 5, the meetings were moving toward critical mass. The athletic directors and school presidents were scheduled to hold joint meetings. That afternoon, Orangebloods.com, a Rivals.com site dedicated to UT sports, reported that the Pac-10 was prepared to expand to 16 teams by inviting six Big 12 schools - Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech and Colorado.

Big 12 Meeting was canceled.

BTW, texas should be thankful Nebraska left. Texas received more money. the Big 12 TV contract wasn't set to expire until 2015 I think. Colorado and Nebraska leaves, the Big 12 got more money, split fewer ways, and Texas had the LHN.

MORE MONEY!!!

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question, why did the June 2010 Big 12 Conference Meeting end so abruptly? Was it because of Nebraska or Texas? Why did Texas controlled Dan Bumble Beebe and Texas Powers both exit through the back door, while Nebraska exited through the front door?

Big 12 Meetings End and One Thing Everyone Knew Is Verified

Ten Days In June

On Thursday, June 5, the meetings were moving toward critical mass. The athletic directors and school presidents were scheduled to hold joint meetings. That afternoon, Orangebloods.com, a Rivals.com site dedicated to UT sports, reported that the Pac-10 was prepared to expand to 16 teams by inviting six Big 12 schools - Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech and Colorado.

Big 12 Meeting was canceled.

BTW, texas should be thankful Nebraska left. Texas received more money. the Big 12 TV contract wasn't set to expire until 2015 I think. Colorado and Nebraska leaves, the Big 12 got more money, split fewer ways, and Texas had the LHN.

MORE MONEY!!!

Texas always made money.. But I admit I miss y'all in the Big 12 conference. Maybe down the road they will schedule a game or meet in a bowl game for old times sake. BTW.. we still beat y'all with Garret Fn Gilbert.. LOL..in Lincoln..LOL

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quick question, why is Tom Herman sort of worse than Bo Pelini?

Bo Pelini never lost more than 4 games in a season, but Herman has gone 7-6 and 8-5. texas could be hiring a new coach.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas always made money.. But I admit I miss y'all in the Big 12 conference. Maybe down the road they will schedule a game or meet in a bowl game for old times sake. BTW.. we still beat y'all with Garret Fn Gilbert.. LOL..in Lincoln..LOL

without Nebraska most of the B1G would not qualify for bowl games.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quick question, why is Tom Herman sort of worse than Bo Pelini?

Bo Pelini never lost more than 4 games in a season, but Herman has gone 7-6 and 8-5. texas could be hiring a new coach.
LOL Bo??.. Can't compare the two since Bo is just a coordinator.. But why don't you compare Tom and Frost? It don't matter Bo couldn't beat Texas.. And I'm certain Frost will never get that chance at nebraska.. How about you figure out how to beat Iowa?