• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Noah Calling James A Pussy

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs logo? wow, did one of the mods sabotage me...?

doing well, man. still ain't ready for this second grandkid though. keep telling this friggin' boy o' mine to watch more tv, but he just won't listen...

Hopefully it was a mod. I promise you it wasn't me.

And, maybe he's watching p-o-r-n?:noidea:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Yeah, no one who hates Lebron should ever be a mod. I don't know what's funnier. You thinking that someone who doesn't like Lebron shouldn't be a mod. Or you posting about a sport you hate.

And no one said you can't comment on NBA threads. If you want to continue making yourself look stupid by posting on threads about a sport that you hate, I'm perfectly happy to continue pointing it out.
forest-whitaker-eye.jpg

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's a bigger puss, dragic or lebron?

Oh and Timmy Duncan has to be 1

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's a bigger puss, dragic or lebron?

Oh and Timmy Duncan has to be 1
You should make a poll. I bet LeBron wins in a landslide.
Timmy a pussy?:scratch:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should make a poll. I bet LeBron wins in a landslide.
Timmy a pussy?:scratch:

Dragic a pussy?

Funnier yet he took what appeared to be a post game shot @ LeBron yesterday.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how Duncan got dragged into this thread but he would be #1 all-time on my list of players who have never committed a foul in their life. Those giant bug eyes look like they're about to pop out of his head every time a call doesn't go his way.

I will say that I've noticed he's gotten a bit better about it as he's gotten older.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how Duncan got dragged into this thread but he would be #1 all-time on my list of players who have never committed a foul in their life. Those giant bug eyes look like they're about to pop out of his head every time a call doesn't go his way.

I will say that I've noticed he's gotten a bit better about it as he's gotten older.

To be fair, no NBA player has ever committed a foul in their life and they all have their own version of bug eyes.

Except Kobe, he gives the death stare and calls the ref a fag. :lol:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, no NBA player has ever committed a foul in their life and they all have their own version of bug eyes.

Except Kobe, he gives the death stare and calls the ref a fag. :lol:

lol... yeah maybe its just the sheer size of Timmies eye's that make him stand out.

3448266959.jpg

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... yeah maybe its just the sheer size of Timmies eye's that make him stand out.

3448266959.jpg

:pound: Great pic!!

A fun off season thread might be a poll on which NBA player makes the best "Who me?" face when they get called for a foul.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems everyone flocks to Bron threads to rip him. He's not Ray Rice or Winston or any of the other thugs that play sports. Had a tough upbringing made it through and has been an outstanding player.

He's one of the best every to play. I can understand some criticism but yall rip him in what seems like extreme bashing. He didn't r*pe no one like Kobe or cheat like Tiger but everyone just loves to hate him. He plays a strong game and doesn't fuck up. A little more respect should be warranted.

frytening

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the Lebron haters out there, including me, this was glorious. The result didnt help though :(

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems everyone flocks to Bron threads to rip him. He's not Ray Rice or Winston or any of the other thugs that play sports. Had a tough upbringing made it through and has been an outstanding player.

He's one of the best every to play. I can understand some criticism but yall rip him in what seems like extreme bashing. He didn't r*pe no one like Kobe or cheat like Tiger but everyone just loves to hate him. He plays a strong game and doesn't fuck up. A little more respect should be warranted.

just asking here, but when did Kobe r*pe anyone...?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many threads are you going to post this nonsense in?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of you guys are too much.

I think we all respect his game.
I'll even give him props for his charity work.

But after that, he gets nothing. He's a total douche.

And, you really think he's been loyal to his wife? Or maybe just hasn't been as stupid about it?:noidea:

Heat fans have been consistent about James since the day he arrived here.
Just because his jersey changed doesn't change the person wearing it did.

Its too funny, you Buckeye fans LOATHED Urban Meyer when he coached the Gators.
Now you love him.
Guess what? Hes the same scumbag now as he was then.