• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bronny James, Lebron's son, suffers cardiac arrest during practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shame what they did to this kid. He had his whole future ahead of him. Hopefully some good comes from it, but we can see the cover up is still in full swing and still has a bandwagon full of loud bigots that demand access to your children to experiment on them. This kid should have never been harmed by the vaccine, but he was. Our society failed him.

1689345226820348.jpg

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering i never listened to Fauci, did he ever make the statement that you won't get the virus after the vaccination?
In his emails he was saying one thing and in public he was saying another. A paid liar. There are many.

The vaccine doesn't stop anything and causes additional problems.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please go back and re-read my posting. apparently you are really confused.

How could I be confused by asking you a question? Odd you won't answer what I asked.

So you have an issue with what some moronic politicians said about the vaccines.

Well do you have any issues with the moronic politicians that still push election fraud lies? <--

All politicians no matter which side they support are professional bullshit artists. Just wondering if you think it's only one side of the political isle that are liars. Because both are.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could I be confused by asking you a question? Odd you won't answer what I asked.
Probably because I'm completely confused on why you even asked me that question.
All politicians no matter which side they support are professional bullshit artists. Just wondering if you think it's only one side of the political isle that are liars. Because both are.
Never said anything to support either sides political bs, not sure where you got this idea from.

You're entire discord to me is extremely confusing. I made the statement that a few moronic politicians made a statement that gained traction with their ignorant bases and you start questioning me on why I would believe any politician spouting bullshit, in which i never stated i ever did or would. So im really confused on why you are coming at me with these ignorant questions.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his emails he was saying one thing and in public he was saying another. A paid liar. There are many.

The vaccine doesn't stop anything and causes additional problems.
Never read his emails and never listed to him on tv, so i have no idea what you are on about without any substance to back up what you are claiming.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for a purge around here

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never read his emails and never listed to him on tv, so i have no idea what you are on about without any substance to back up what you are claiming.
So what is your point? You could find them if you wanted to.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off-topic, but “Bronnie” is a super-gay name. Do better, Lebron.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is your point? You could find them if you wanted to.
I don't need to. If someone wants to make big claims that someone told them something that wasn't true, its not my responsibility to prove that point.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is is nutter bull shit weak shit , huckelfuck? because you disagree with it? Not a strong leg to stand on. Listen man, you don't control the board. If you don't like what I post ignore me; I wont be offended. What you have to understand is that I do not care about your opinion at all. So you responding to my post is a waste of both of our time. Stop responding to me, let it go and understand that some people have different opinions than you do.

Also name calling? grow up.
Yes clearly you don't care at all LOL

Just realize that when you post clown shit like the vaccine killed more than the virus, you're a ripe target.

Status
Not open for further replies.