• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bronny James, Lebron's son, suffers cardiac arrest during practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CDC earned the distrust. Do you feel like you got good guidance with the “6 foot rule” or everyone wearing loosely fitting(and unsanitary) masks? How about giving the shot to kids? Was this all necessary?

Do you know anyone under 80 that died from COVID? Not WITH COVID, but from it.

Can't speak to exact ages of people's family members, I don't know the victims directly.

The whole point for me is for at risk people, since you want to delineate between with or from Covid for some pointless reason. It's like you're the fighting for the reputation of the virus.

I'm in NY, and when that shit first hit, NYC was a disaster area with dead bodies piling up at the hospitals. My parents are in their 70s and I'm not the healthiest person, so we all got the vaccine as soon as we could.

6 foot rule is fine, who did it hurt? People wearing masks wrong is on them, not the CDC.

None of it was necessary if you're OK with people dying. I prefer to limit the risks where possible. I was happy to work from home for 3-4 months.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, sorry to say, but if you were told you couldn't get it after being vaccinated or boosted then you were lied to, and if you believed it you are also a fool for not understanding the basics of viruses and vaccines. This one is on you buddy.

Don't recall anyone saying if you get the vaccine you're 100% safe. Well maybe the maga-types that think or thought there's a tracking chip in the vaccines or that they make you magnetic.

But what has been said, that some choose to ignore, is getting the vaccine greatly reduces the chances of serious illness or death.

And no vaccine maker that I'm aware of said the shots offer 100% protection. Can you post anything stating a vaccine maker said the shot offers 100% protection? I have yet to see anything like that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to breakup this faggotty conversation, but, how is the kid doing?
Happened on Monday. By the time a news report was out, he was already out of ICU. Seems like he’s doing better and they dodged a bullet here. I would imagine from here they’ll do a full exploratory work up on his heart before he would be cleared for play. Scary shit. I still remember being in grade school and my dad waking me up to tell me that Hank Gathers had passed. Ole Hank must have taken the jab too.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, sorry to say, but if you were told you couldn't get it after being vaccinated or boosted then you were lied to, and if you believed it you are also a fool for not understanding the basics of viruses and vaccines. This one is on you buddy.

Everyone was told that because that's how it was presented, including by the doctor who was put in charge of it. So n o, it's on those who were lying to everyone.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't recall anyone saying if you get the vaccine you're 100% safe.
A few moronic politicians said it which is why it got the traction it did.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone was told that because that's how it was presented, including by the doctor who was put in charge of it. So n o, it's on those who were lying to everyone.
Nope. Not true. As I said earlier in the thread, if you’re citing this it likely came from the mouth of a politician or some other such non-expert. Before a vaccine was even in production, scientists were saying that the “vaccine” would perform much like the flu vaccine which is really just a guess every season based upon what was around the year before. These viruses mutate so quickly that the thought of a vaccine being able to be “yep, won’t ever get it” was an insane proposal from the jump. Listen to experts not politicians.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one with actual credentials presented it that way. If your doctor told you that then get a different doctor. I have zero degrees in science and even i can read basic science journals and can come up with a good understanding at what is being presented. Absolutely no one with actual credentials in the studying of the virus and vaccines said it will keep you from getting the virus. NONE.

It's no one else's fault but your own for not understanding basic science in viruses and vaccines, we learned that shit in like 7th grade.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't speak to exact ages of people's family members, I don't know the victims directly.

The whole point for me is for at risk people, since you want to delineate between with or from Covid for some pointless reason. It's like you're the fighting for the reputation of the virus.

I'm in NY, and when that shit first hit, NYC was a disaster area with dead bodies piling up at the hospitals. My parents are in their 70s and I'm not the healthiest person, so we all got the vaccine as soon as we could.

6 foot rule is fine, who did it hurt? People wearing masks wrong is on them, not the CDC.

None of it was necessary if you're OK with people dying. I prefer to limit the risks where possible. I was happy to work from home for 3-4 months.
Fair enough. Are you going to get another booster this Winter?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and to think people questioned me why i put this story in the Politics board.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't recall anyone saying if you get the vaccine you're 100% safe. Well maybe the maga-types that think or thought there's a tracking chip in the vaccines or that they make you magnetic.

But what has been said, that some choose to ignore, is getting the vaccine greatly reduces the chances of serious illness or death.

And no vaccine maker that I'm aware of said the shots offer 100% protection. Can you post anything stating a vaccine maker said the shot offers 100% protection? I have yet to see anything like that.
Are you suffering selective amnesia? No less than the CEO of Pfizer told you it was 100% effective(AND SAFE!!). This was also parroted everywhere. This is only a couple years ago. You should remember it:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few moronic politicians said it which is why it got the traction it did.

So you have an issue with what some moronic politicians said about the vaccines.

Well do you have any issues with the moronic politicians that still push election fraud lies?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you suffering selective amnesia? No less than the CEO of Pfizer told you it was 100% effective(AND SAFE!!). This was also parroted everywhere. This is only a couple years ago. You should remember it:

Thanks for posting that.

And "selective amnesia"? Gimme a break. With a statement like that should I call you mr. maga?

I have never said anything in support of the liberals. Care to take a guess why? I'll tell you anyway. Democrat or Republican it makes no difference to me. Both sides are professional bullshit artists.

But I have noticed that the maga types have been brainwashed to believe if anyone doesn't fully support their side that somehow incorrectly means they support liberals.

Now personally I don't which side of the political isle you're on and don't really care. Just your comment to me seemed very maga. If you don't support that agenda then my bad for the incorrect assumption.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one with actual credentials presented it that way. If your doctor told you that then get a different doctor. I have zero degrees in science and even i can read basic science journals and can come up with a good understanding at what is being presented. Absolutely no one with actual credentials in the studying of the virus and vaccines said it will keep you from getting the virus. NONE.

It's no one else's fault but your own for not understanding basic science in viruses and vaccines, we learned that shit in like 7th grade.

So Fauci has no credentials?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t think you understand what you’ve read. He’s relaying the results of one limited test. He’s not saying that this vaccine will perform in this way across the board.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have an issue with what some moronic politicians said about the vaccines.

Well do you have any issues with the moronic politicians that still push election fraud lies?
Please go back and re-read my posting. apparently you are really confused.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Fauci has no credentials?
Considering i never listened to Fauci, did he ever make the statement that you won't get the virus after the vaccination?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They switched to "lessen the severity" after people started getting it despite being vaccinated. There are all kinds of videos of Biden (among others) saying that the vaccine "stops it cold" and "you won't get it" even after we knew that wasn't true.

There have been at least 2 or 3 boosters and, at least in California, they are still pushing for folks to get "the jab".

The folks who claim the vaccines are killing people jump to that no matter what. It went away pretty quickly in Hamlins case because it was quickly made clear that it was the unfortunate timing of the hit. The same thing is happening with Bronny as one side is already saying it's the vaccine and the other is saying it isn't. I'm sure he's undergoing all kinds of tests to find out what happened. My guess is that it will be discovered that it has nothing to do with Covid one way or the other.

Which is why I don't trust either side.
I died in the winter of 2022 like joe biden's government said i would.

1687821450157668m.jpg

I am now a ghost haunting this board and elsewhere because, you know, the government and profit-based corporations selling medical services are never wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.