• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bronny James, Lebron's son, suffers cardiac arrest during practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elon Musk is already irresponsibly spouting conspiracy theories about the covid vaccine being the cause.
Dude has zero scruples and no class whatsoever.

#MegalomaniacsGonnaMegalomania

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Undetected congenital defects, endocarditis, prolonged QT syndrome, Cardiomyopathy, just a few things that can cause deadly electrical arrhythmias, specifically Vfib … Glad this didn’t happen when he was home alone or somewhere with no help, because deadly arrhythmias can strike anyone at anytime and almost 90 percent are fatal because it happens when the person is alone and you don’t have time to call for help … Glad he’s alive … He’s most likely gonna get an ICD implanted would be my guess ..

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Undetected congenital defects, endocarditis, prolonged QT syndrome, Cardiomyopathy, just a few things that can cause deadly electrical arrhythmias, specifically Vfib … Glad this didn’t happen when he was home alone or somewhere with no help, because deadly arrhythmias can strike anyone at anytime and almost 90 percent are fatal because it happens when the person is alone and you don’t have time to call for help … Glad he’s alive … He’s most likely gonna get an ICD implanted would be my guess ..

I dont know if the stress of basketball is fueling it but im thinking like damn your dad is a billionaire there is no need to stress yourself with all this. maybe try and do something else.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post.

Most people don't understand the difference between a heart attack and cardiac arrest.

You are dead when you have cardiac arrest. The heart is a muscle and requires an electrical pulse to beat. Disturb the muscle and you have a heart attack, Disturb the electrical pulse and you're gone. He was lucky that there were trained medical personnel nearby.

I've never had a heart attack. I have had all four coronary arteries and the widow-maker bypassed. The widow-maker is the large artery at the top of the heart that allows blood to flow into the heart. I've had two stents placed into one of the clogged arteries because the bypass collapsed. I also have an artificial heart valve.

The question for researchers should be......."Why does cardiac arrest happen to athletes in superior physical condition? Hamlin of the Bills and Bronny James we know about and witnessed Hamlin in the middle of a game. Others don't get the same amount of coverage but at least five high school and college players in various sports die every year from cardiac arrest.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elon Musk is already irresponsibly spouting conspiracy theories about the covid vaccine being the cause.
Dude has zero scruples and no class whatsoever.

#MegalomaniacsGonnaMegalomania

These guys that think they're smarter than everyone else have that weird tendency to latch onto conspiracy theories.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post.

Most people don't understand the difference between a heart attack and cardiac arrest.

You are dead when you have cardiac arrest. The heart is a muscle and requires an electrical pulse to beat. Disturb the muscle and you have a heart attack, Disturb the electrical pulse and you're gone. He was lucky that there were trained medical personnel nearby.

I've never had a heart attack. I have had all four coronary arteries and the widow-maker bypassed. The widow-maker is the large artery at the top of the heart that allows blood to flow into the heart. I've had two stents placed into one of the clogged arteries because the bypass collapsed. I also have an artificial heart valve.

The question for researchers should be......."Why does cardiac arrest happen to athletes in superior physical condition? Hamlin of the Bills and Bronny James we know about and witnessed Hamlin in the middle of a game. Others don't get the same amount of coverage but at least five high school and college players in various sports die every year from cardiac arrest.

We know why Hamlin's arrest occurred. Unfortunately timed sharp blow to the chest disrupted his heart's rhythm.

Bronny's TBD.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys that think they're smarter than everyone else have that weird tendency to latch onto conspiracy theories.
The irony of this particular conspiracy theory is that it is a proven fact that COVID itself causes an increase in cardiac arrest.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony of this particular conspiracy theory is that it is a proven fact that COVID itself causes an increase in cardiac arrest.

Is that the silly origin of this rumor? They see that the virus was used to develop the vaccine, so the vaccine must cause that effect as well? Sometimes you just want to bang your head against the wall to stop the noise, lol.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the silly origin of this rumor? They see that the virus was used to develop the vaccine, so the vaccine must cause that effect as well? Sometimes you just want to bang your head against the wall to stop the noise, lol.
Oh no, the conspiracy theorists aren’t that smart. They just want to blame the government and ignore the rest.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, the conspiracy theorists aren’t that smart. They just want to blame the government and ignore the rest.

lol

There is a fair amount of anecdotal evidence that there is something wrong with the vaccines. At the least, the vaccines have never worked as we were told they would.

Regardless of which side one is on, they can find studies and doctors opinions to support it.

Both sides are far too desperate to be right to trust anything either side says.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if the stress of basketball is fueling it but im thinking like damn your dad is a billionaire there is no need to stress yourself with all this. maybe try and do something else.
Exactly, go into broadcasting or something else.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they say that practice and in game are the two best places in the world for this to happen... these teams have great medical staffs!!!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

There is a fair amount of anecdotal evidence that there is something wrong with the vaccines. At the least, the vaccines have never worked as we were told they would.

Regardless of which side one is on, they can find studies and doctors opinions to support it.

Both sides are far too desperate to be right to trust anything either side says.
Absolutely no reason for there to be sides. The number of people that would be dropping if the vaccine caused it would be staggering. Won’t debate it further here.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely no reason for there to be sides. The number of people that would be dropping if the vaccine caused it would be staggering. Won’t debate it further here.

Except there are sides.

Also, many people stopped getting the boosters when it became obvious that the vaccines didn't work as advertised. So, if there is something wrong with the vaccines, the numbers could be worse if not for that.

I got the first 2 shots because I have 4 people in my life who are considered high risk. Then 2 of them got it despite being vaccinated (we were told that couldn't happen). One of them caught it twice (which we were told couldn't happen). So, I stopped at 2 and still haven't caught it despite being exposed several times.

At this point, concerns about the vaccines can not be simply dismissed as conspiracy theories, but I am also not convinced they are as bad as some are claiming.

Neither side is being completely honest, imo.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope that the kid will be OK.
I'd give up B ball and focus on my studies

Status
Not open for further replies.