• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James’ son Bronny suffers cardiac arrest at USC practice

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counterpoint - We do have data that Covid itself has led to a significant uptick in long term cardiovascular issues including but not limited to myocarditis.

But yea. Don't think that's what these nutters are concerned about.
"It's just a cold."

SMH.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not convinced there is a connection, but at the same time, I dont trust any study that will try to prove or disprove a connection. There is enough momentum on both sides that the results will be completely corrupted.

There's no connection, he's just being his typical self.

Remember about a year ago when John Stockton kept incorrectly insisting athletes were dying right on the field because of the vaccines?

And he was proven to be a brainwashed bullshitter.

Anyone that tries to link the vaccines to what happened to Bronny is just looking for a reaction.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just happened to VInce iwuchukwu last summer

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not convinced there is a connection, but at the same time, I dont trust any study that will try to prove or disprove a connection. There is enough momentum on both sides that the results will be completely corrupted.

Yeah, that' where I am on it.

I'm not convinced one way or the other.

There seems to be a fair amount of anecdotal evidence that something isn't right.

But both sides seem far too desperate to "be right" for me to really trust their "studies".

Regardless of where one stands, they can find all kinds of studies, opinions from doctors, etc. that will support their belief.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange how all these young athletes in great shape are having cardiac arrest since the covid vaccine was pushed on everyone. Never saw it to this level of regularity prior. I'm sure there's no correlation at all.

Also strange how so many randos on the internet have medical degrees.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also strange how so many randos on the internet have medical degrees.

They are a bunch of fools.

You sure as hell need a medical degree to know something is wrong when an 18 year kid goes into Cardiac Arrest.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like
Making unfounded claims.
Like if you get the vaccine ... you won't get covid? You won't be able to give it to others? You can't die from covid? Cloth masks are effective? There hasn't been a shred of transparency or truthfulness from either side.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like if you get the vaccine ... you won't get covid? You won't be able to give it to others? You can't die from covid? Cloth masks are effective? There hasn't been a shred of transparency or truthfulness from either side.
Agreed. So why perpetuate the bs. Those “claims” were made and started under someone from his “side” ….but facts or
Or something

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are a bunch of fools.

You sure as hell need a medical degree to know something is wrong when an 18 year kid goes into Cardiac Arrest.
Well the dumbasses with medical degrees...

Did the Whitehouse really write that?

Some stupid cunts said it. You can read the whole transcript, but these assholes aren't worth listening to.

Lots of lies in a few short statements:
But unlike last winter, we now have the power to protect ourselves.

Our vaccines work against Omicron, especially for people who get booster shots when they are eligible. If you are vaccinated, you could test positive. But if you do get COVID, your case will likely be asymptomatic or mild.

We are intent on not letting Omicron disrupt work and school for the vaccinated. You’ve done the right thing, and we will get through this.

For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.

So, our message to every American is clear: There is action you can take to protect yourself and your family. Wear a mask in public indoor settings. Get vaccinated, get your kids vaccinated, and get a booster shot when you’re eligible.