• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Noah Calling James A Pussy

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill start it - provide a photo? or should i try?

I'll find a proper avatar tomorrow for you.
Might be Beasley. Might not.
But it certainly won't be the pic u have up now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extreme lengths? The thread is on the front page of active topics. It takes one click to access it.

I know nothing about basketball you say? Please, enlighten me.

Front page or not, you claim to hate NBA basketball. This would tend to indicate that you don't watch NBA basketball which would indicate that you don't know anything about it as evidenced by the fact that you think a thread about Joakim Noah is about Lebron.

Clearly, you are obsessed with Lebron despite the fact that you hate NBA basketball.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol heat fans are so scorned over leking ditching them

Every other thread by the op has lebron in it

From 4 finals appearances to missing the playoffs in the east lmfao

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joking Noah is right about being a pussy...except he should have been calling it towards Derrick rose lol

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Front page or not, you claim to hate NBA basketball. This would tend to indicate that you don't watch NBA basketball which would indicate that you don't know anything about it as evidenced by the fact that you think a thread about Joakim Noah is about Lebron.

Clearly, you are obsessed with Lebron despite the fact that you hate NBA basketball.

LOL, you are a joke. How can someone with the amount of hate for a specific player like you do for Lebron, be a mod? Mods are supposed to be neutral for the most part, but you're intentions are very clear. The title of this thread is Noah calling James a pussy, yet you are going to say it isn't about LeBron? Sure, ok, and I guess next you are going to tell me leprechauns are real? I do hate the NBA, the game is nothing like what it was 20, even 10 years ago. No one plays defense anymore. That still doesn't mean that I can't comment on NBA threads though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe Turn does not like this picture of the Beas! lol....

my life is going to absolutely suck for the next 5 weeks and i am just not ready for it like i have been previous semesters...ughhh

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you are a joke. How can someone with the amount of hate for a specific player like you do for Lebron, be a mod? Mods are supposed to be neutral for the most part, but you're intentions are very clear. The title of this thread is Noah calling James a pussy, yet you are going to say it isn't about LeBron? Sure, ok, and I guess next you are going to tell me leprechauns are real? I do hate the NBA, the game is nothing like what it was 20, even 10 years ago. No one plays defense anymore. That still doesn't mean that I can't comment on NBA threads though.

:lol: Yeah, no one who hates Lebron should ever be a mod. I don't know what's funnier. You thinking that someone who doesn't like Lebron shouldn't be a mod. Or you posting about a sport you hate.

And no one said you can't comment on NBA threads. If you want to continue making yourself look stupid by posting on threads about a sport that you hate, I'm perfectly happy to continue pointing it out.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe Turn does not like this picture of the Beas! lol....

my life is going to absolutely suck for the next 5 weeks and i am just not ready for it like i have been previous semesters...ughhh

It's actually pretty funny, imo.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Lebron say? :lol:

I love Noah but he is one ugly mofo. And he will use all 6 fouls on LBJ if he has to.

For the record, I hated Noah at Florida. But he hussle's his ass off

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Lebron say? :lol:

I love Noah but he is one ugly mofo. And he will use all 6 fouls on LBJ if he has to.

For the record, I hated Noah at Florida. But he hussle's his ass off

noah is your typical villian- its fun to have a guy to root against like that- and of course when he is on your team you love him.

objectively- i think when he is healthy he is a borderline- or maybe not so borderline- top 20 player in the league. He is a great rebounder, great defender, hustles, is a leader, and is one of the best passers out of the post in the entire league. If you could tell me hed stay healthy id give him a max contract with out a second thought and reap the rewards for the next 4-5 years.

Having said that- wow is he ugly and annoying and talks way too much for a guy who has never won anything in the NBA

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
noah is your typical villian- its fun to have a guy to root against like that- and of course when he is on your team you love him.

objectively- i think when he is healthy he is a borderline- or maybe not so borderline- top 20 player in the league. He is a great rebounder, great defender, hustles, is a leader, and is one of the best passers out of the post in the entire league. If you could tell me hed stay healthy id give him a max contract with out a second thought and reap the rewards for the next 4-5 years.

Having said that- wow is he ugly and annoying and talks way too much for a guy who has never won anything in the NBA

Noah plays with fire. He leaves it all out on the floor. I like that. I don't know what was said, but I would bet he might have gotten sick of Lebron crying.

I just really would have enjoyed seeing Lebron get hammered in the 80's by the Bad Boys. Or watch Pippen and Rodman never leave his shadow.

We'll see how this plays out. Hope to see Rose healthy and watch some good Bball.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol heat fans are so scorned over leking ditching them

Every other thread by the op has lebron in it

From 4 finals appearances to missing the playoffs in the east lmfao

From a Laker fan, to a Knicks fan, to a Cavs fan... Lmfao

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up CL?

And what's up with the Cavs logo??

Cavs logo? wow, did one of the mods sabotage me...?

doing well, man. still ain't ready for this second grandkid though. keep telling this friggin' boy o' mine to watch more tv, but he just won't listen...