• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NO. vs Bears

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching NO dismantle a what was supossed to be a good Miami D.
I just think if you have Sproles in your fantasy League, I'd play him this week. Probably Breese as well.
Just think our O will have to be at their best this week, to come out w/ a win.
NO hasn't faired well in Chi town , but that is history.
Right now the Over for the game is 47.5 , I'd play it if it was 60.
Your thoughts on the up coming game?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one thing we have going for us is New Orleans is not as dominant on the road.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, New Orleans isn't the same team on the road, so I like that we have that going for us. It's also supposed to be in the mid 50's and windy. Maybe a little chillier than what the Saints are used to in early October.

Either way, I could see this game getting very ugly. I could also see the Bears playing an inspired performance.

C

cubzzzfanincali

They are beatable. Don't freak. Miamis best pass rusher was injured and played but sucked. Our best passer rusher suddenly has woken up. Nola can be beaten with a strong inside rush. Stephen paea, your moment is here.

Rush

DA DA DA DADA DA DA DA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching NO dismantle a what was supossed to be a good Miami D.
I just think if you have Sproles in your fantasy League, I'd play him this week. Probably Breese as well.
Just think our O will have to be at their best this week, to come out w/ a win.
NO hasn't faired well in Chi town , but that is history.
Right now the Over for the game is 47.5 , I'd play it if it was 60.
Your thoughts on the up coming game?

Every time Chicago has a bad outing, fans automatically assume that the next QB is going to romp us. While it's much more convincing this time since it's Brees, the Bears usually answer back well to getting their asses turned inside out.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time Chicago has a bad outing, fans automatically assume that the next QB is going to romp us. While it's much more convincing this time since it's Brees, the Bears usually answer back well to getting their asses turned inside out.

Been a fan for long time , But I don't assume anything. It just makes an ass of you & me. Ass-U-ME:lol:
The D hasn't shown they can stop anybody. AJ Green put up fantasy #s, Antonio Brown put up fantasy #s, Reggie Bush put up fantasy #s. I expect the same from Sproles & Graham ( spelling?)
Our #5 D from last year is currently @ #20 (they actually moved up 4 spots this week). And I don't see any great improvements coming this week.
I expect a Bears win this week , but I expect Breese to put up fantasy #s.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys....Should be a great game

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys....Should be a great game

Hey. Nice, a Saints fan. Any more of you guys around these boards? 63Bears and I both posted over on your board, but it doesn't seem like there's any action over there.

Good luck Sunday. And as far as it being a great game... I hope so. Because if it's a runaway game, it sure won't be the Bears running away with it.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are beatable. Don't freak. Miamis best pass rusher was injured and played but sucked. Our best passer rusher suddenly has woken up. Nola can be beaten with a strong inside rush. Stephen paea, your moment is here.

:lol:Not Freakin yet. Just got to see some life out of our D. I thought it would be our least concern. But it's becoming a major problem.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey. Nice, a Saints fan. Any more of you guys around these boards? 63Bears and I both posted over on your board, but it doesn't seem like there's any action over there.

Good luck Sunday. And as far as it being a great game... I hope so. Because if it's a runaway game, it sure won't be the Bears running away with it.

Yeah that board is dead. I tend to post on the main board because our board sucks.

If the Saints defense hold the bears to 23 or fewer, I would finally feel like we have a legit defense.

The O should be fine as long as we do not turn the ball over

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a fan for long time , But I don't assume anything. It just makes an ass of you & me. Ass-U-ME:lol:
The D hasn't shown they can stop anybody. AJ Green put up fantasy #s, Antonio Brown put up fantasy #s, Reggie Bush put up fantasy #s. I expect the same from Sproles & Graham ( spelling?)
Our #5 D from last year is currently @ #20 (they actually moved up 4 spots this week). And I don't see any great improvements coming this week.
I expect a Bears win this week , but I expect Breese to put up fantasy #s.

Saints have just as many weapons on O, if not more than Detroit, and a better QB. That said, I agree with what others have said. Saints arent as dominant on the road and the Bears have shown ability to respond after a bad loss. Weather may be a factor, too, depending on how fast the weather system that impacts the region this weekend moves out. Forecasts currently are trending towards a faster solution, with higher rain chances Saturday. Should be a good game...Bears will be plenty motivated to beat a really good Saints team. Their D looks to have gone from beyond terrible last season to something to be reckoned with this season as well. Cant wait.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that board is dead. I tend to post on the main board because our board sucks.

If the Saints defense hold the bears to 23 or fewer, I would finally feel like we have a legit defense.

The O should be fine as long as we do not turn the ball over

Welcome! Saints look really good thus far-on both sides of the ball.

On a sad note, are you really a Heat fan???:yahoo:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome! Saints look really good thus far-on both sides of the ball.

On a sad note, are you really a Heat fan???:yahoo:
Yes and I can't stand your Bulls....I don't know who I hate more...The Bulls or the Pacers

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees is 0-4 at Soldier Field.

I hope they weather is bone-chillingly shitty.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees is 0-4 at Soldier Field.

I hope they weather is bone-chillingly shitty.

Supposed to be in the mid 50's with 15 MPH winds and rain showers.

Child's play compared to December or January, but still a little bit of elements that their offense will have to deal with.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposed to be in the mid 50's with 15 MPH winds and rain showers.

Child's play compared to December or January, but still a little bit of elements that their offense will have to deal with.

Anything that makes Brees want to be back inside a dome is fine by me.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and I can't stand your Bulls....I don't know who I hate more...The Bulls or the Pacers

Probably the one that beats the heat in the playoffs this year.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints are on a roll. This game ends in a blow out, and I'm being optimistic.

41-24 Saints.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...But as always I sure hope that my Bears win this one. No matter what happens I am still proud to be a Bears fan.