• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NO. vs Bears

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have faith! 4of 5 of the football experts on the NFL page have the Bears winning.

Marc Sessler

Dan Hanzus, Kevin Patra, Gregg Rosenthal, Chris Wesseling

Never listen to the experts,they know nothing about game plans in the locker room.

Sure it may look good on paper,but our D is not up to par.
We are going aganst Drew Brees and co.,the 2nd coming of the "Greatest Show on Turf".

37-17 NO

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Frey has looked pretty good for the bears. Maybe Mel could use him to spy on sproles. I dont think we have a linebacker that can keep up with him, nobody has.

Bears need to find a mean streak in their defense. I think Bostic getting some snaps would fire this team up and get them moving forward.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I think Frey has looked pretty good for the bears. Maybe Mel could use him to spy on sproles. I dont think we have a linebacker that can keep up with him, nobody has.

Bears need to find a mean streak in their defense. I think Bostic getting some snaps would fire this team up and get them moving forward.

The slot corner isn't going to spy on sproles. That makes Absolutely no sense at all.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well boys, the Bears are being exposed. Their offense is really not that good and Cutler is a shitty QB.

The next few seasons will be full of drinking and forgetting. Starting today.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Bears suck.

Goddam I hate watching the same fucking shit every year. Don't you guys? The Bears are just a shitty franchise and they are a bunch of losers. I am done with these fuckers. This is my last post as a Bears an.

GO PACK GO!

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Bears suck.

Goddam I hate watching the same fucking shit every year. Don't you guys? The Bears are just a shitty franchise and they are a bunch of losers. I am done with these fuckers. This is my last post as a Bears an.

GO PACK GO!

:shocked: Dude... no. i'm not a bears fan and even i think you should take that back.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well nebearsfan is acting like a women if he meant what he wrote. The Bears were playing the top team in the NFC today and I think gave a respectable showing. The dropped pass by Bennett on 4th down was unfortunate, since the Bears could have pulled within 6 with a TD. Tough loss but they'll beat the Giants and Redskins the next 2 weeks to get to 5-2. No need to panic.

Cutler a bad QB? Nebearsfan wrong again. Cutler played great today. He had a spectacular 128.1 passer rating today. Again the Bennett dropped pass killed the comeback. Cutler through 5 games has 10 TD passes and 1368 yards. He's putting up big numbers nd on pace for the best season of his career under Trestman. Anyone who thinks Cutler is a problem is dead wrong!

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Bears suck.

GO PACK GO!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, asshole. If you think you are better than the winningest franchise in NFL history, you are free to root for someone else.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well nebearsfan is acting like a women if he meant what he wrote. The Bears were playing the top team in the NFC today and I think gave a respectable showing. The dropped pass by Bennett on 4th down was unfortunate, since the Bears could have pulled within 6 with a TD. Tough loss but they'll beat the Giants and Redskins the next 2 weeks to get to 5-2. No need to panic.

Cutler a bad QB? Nebearsfan wrong again. Cutler played great today. He had a spectacular 128.1 passer rating today. Again the Bennett dropped pass killed the comeback. Cutler through 5 games has 10 TD passes and 1368 yards. He's putting up big numbers nd on pace for the best season of his career under Trestman. Anyone who thinks Cutler is a problem is dead wrong!

thank you for leaving out cutlers INTS for sake of argument. cutler is too inconsistent.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Bears suck.

GO PACK GO!

well that is pretty bold. however you are right about the franchise. one of the worst in ALL of sports. at least the team is willing to spend some money unlike in the past.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you for leaving out cutlers INTS for sake of argument. cutler is too inconsistent.

Cutler has 10 TDs and 6 INTs so far this season. That's a good ratio. He's been good much more than bad through 5 games and is one of the highest rated QB's in the NFL. We'll see if he can keep it up. I criticized him in the past for his inconsistent play, but I really think he has turned the corner under Trestman.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler has 10 TDs and 6 INTs so far this season. That's a good ratio. He's been good much more than bad through 5 games and is one of the highest rated QB's in the NFL. We'll see if he can keep it up. I criticized him in the past for his inconsistent play, but I really think he has turned the corner under Trestman.

You root for Tim Tebow.

Your opinion is sincerely useless.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You root for Tim Tebow.

Your opinion is sincerely useless.

I'm done with Tebow. After watching how poorly he played in trying to make the Patriots, I finally saw the light. I am a MAN and admit when I was wrong. I was wrong on Tebow. Cutler is now my guy. Unfortunately they don't allow you to change SN here. So think of me as AmericanCutlerFan, even though it says AmericanTebowFan. I know you're one of Cutler's supporters, so we're on the same page my friend.