• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No surprise, Draymond Green arrested

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is he kicked a cop in the nuts. His defense is that he randomly flails his legs while being talked to.

I liked when he claimed it was just a natural part of shooting when he was kicking Adams in the nuts.

Like it's natural to flail your legs upwards when you're already midair. That requires so much extra effort and strength and definitely is not a natural basketball move.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a piece of shit who knew who Green was just looking for his 15 minutes of fame and maybe an easy payoff from a lawsuit.

People like that are disgusting.

Yeah true. Reports are that he slapped a taunting fan. Doesn't appear to be his fault but if you are Green don't take any chances. You have to be smarter in the future bc there are some greedy people out there that are looking for a big payday.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some local reporter, Tony Garcia, is saying that the the man who was slapped is a MSU DB and that he is dropping charges. Maybe Mark Dantonio had a talk with him.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the altercation did happen with the MSU DB, you best believe the charges are going to get dropped by him faster than Lebron did after getting backhanded by Tristan Thompson.

Draymond made the largest donation to the school by an athlete ever for MSU (could also be by person, not sure).

MSU DB: Who dis?
Tom Izzo: Tom Izzo.
MSU DB: Umm, I'm pretty sure I was the one who slapped Draymond. I'll let the cops know what really happened, immediately.
Tom Izzo: Goooooooood.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw on Greens snapchat he is taking helicopter rides in new york right now, its not serious at all
$500 fine. Or 90 days in jail.

East Lansing has better shit to do than worry about men slapping men. (They really don't though.)

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the altercation did happen with the MSU DB, you best believe the charges are going to get dropped by him faster than Lebron did after getting backhanded by Tristan Thompson.

Draymond made the largest donation to the school by an athlete ever for MSU (could also be by person, not sure).

MSU DB: Who dis?
Tom Izzo: Tom Izzo.
MSU DB: Umm, I'm pretty sure I was the one who slapped Draymond. I'll let the cops know what really happened, immediately.
Tom Izzo: Goooooooood.
the db doesnt get a choice in dropping the charges- he can not testify- but if a fucking cop SAW it- i mean...

im not saying anything is going to come from it - but how you were characterizing the situation is just not how the law works.

if a cop saw it- and the prosecutor wanted to pursue- they absolutely could with or without the victim. Im sure this was prob just so stupid incident and they wont- but its not dependent on the victim at all at that point.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the db doesnt get a choice in dropping the charges- he can not testify- but if a fucking cop SAW it- i mean...

im not saying anything is going to come from it - but how you were characterizing the situation is just not how the law works.

if a cop saw it- and the prosecutor wanted to pursue- they absolutely could with or without the victim. Im sure this was prob just so stupid incident and they wont- but its not dependent on the victim at all at that point.
No one wants to hear lawyer Wiggy on here.

:lol: