• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No surprise, Draymond Green arrested

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spartans CB: Draymond Green punched me

classy

Edmondson, 22, said in a statement to the East Lansing Police Department about the incident on Friday night. "... I asked who he was to think that it's okay to bump into somebody without saying excuse me. he then said, 'I pay for n----- like you scholarships.' Then I started to say you have me messed up before I was choked out by two guys who were with him."

Just a stand up guy, no doubt about it lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not even true. He made that story up

I'm glad you know the full story and the details lmao...and back to this...

Warrior fans quick to defend Draymond even if it was just a bee buzzing around lol.

Who is telling the truth...who knows but we do know Draymond hit the guy

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres the real story a guy from reddit who had friends there the other day.

"Hey guys hopefully I can help you guys out with the truth here. I'm from East Lansing and have lived here for 28 years. From multiple people I know who were at and near the scene, here is what actually happened.

Earlier in the night MSU football player J. Edmondson expresses the fact that we was displeased with who Draymond represented the school(due to he perceived as cheap shots). Draymond did not take kindly to this and had some choice words for him. Later on they ended up meeting again at a different bar, and J. Edmundson during another verbal confrontation splashed Draymond in the face with a glass of water. Draymond Green then proceeded slap him in the face. Immediately after hitting him they had some more words and they walked different ways. The cops then picked up Draymond further down the street as he was walking away from the issue.

This is the true story. Dont believe the news or all the media outlets that try to paint a different picture. I was in downtown East Lansing that night and know well over 10 people that witnessed the altercation. Hopefully this sheds some light for you guys and gives you an accurate unbiased opinion of what happened.

You guys are the best fans in the world, don't ever change. As always, go Dub Nation!"

Is this the same guy that said the Westbrook deal was already in place. You need new sauces lol