• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows at this point but I am leaning that direction too
Didn't you say/imply that Buzbee and the Texans owner were working together to smear Watson ? Think you said they ( Texans owner and Buzbee) knew each other.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you say/imply that Buzbee and the Texans owner were working together to smear Watson ? Think you said they ( Texans owner and Buzbee) knew each other.
Pretty sure many people reported this. Not sure what's true but have heard they are neighbors, Buzbee said once he didn't know the owner, among other things. whole thing is getting out of control.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure many people reported this. Not sure what's true but have heard they are neighbors, Buzbee said once he didn't know the owner, among other things. whole thing is getting out of control.
I was quoting @Shanemansj13 and directing the question to him. He can speak for himself.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said it as sarcasm (in green). while it's true....if would him a chance to start and be paid,.....yes, he'd choose that over sitting out and not being paid.
You just make circular arguments and these latest exchanges are an example.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do know each other and his granddaughter is friends with his wife. It is surprising but it doesn't mean much tbh. I'm not sure what Buzbee's plan is but I'm not sure it's working. I stand by my prediction of anywhere from 4-10 games

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do know each other and his granddaughter is friends with his wife. It is surprising but it doesn't mean much tbh. I'm not sure what Buzbee's plan is but I'm not sure it's working. I stand by my prediction of anywhere from 4-10 games
Point I was making his first you thought this was made public because the Texans wanted it made public, shame on them, now you say scratch that, the Texans were covering for Watson, shame on them.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a fact all the teams who visited with Watson made offers as that was required to meet with him. No spin, not out of context but fact. To say otherwise just adds another lie to your total. Lovitz has nothing on you.
You are too cute Karen.

Keep spinning.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do...but Houston required an offer they'd have been willing to accept for a team to meet with watson.

accusing someone else of spinning wont make your answers make people less dizzy who read it.
So what was "this" offer they'd be willing to accept?

Because apparently you must've been in the room as you imply you know these facts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A "Karen" is a woman who acts entitled, expects certain privileges or special treatment, and gets angered easily.

act entitled - negative
expects special privelages/treatment - negative
angered easily - far from it....you are free comic relief and I appreciate it
Sounds a lot like you. Oh don't forget the part about a Karen wanting to put blame everywhere else.

Yep you're a Karen for sure. If you're actually a man that's about the only thing incorrect about you being a Karen.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am offering my opinion which is based in fact as to how the Browns have handled their business in the past. Here's a question for ya - If Watson was not facing suspension what do you think his base would be in year 1 (you know....like Garrett and ward who are not facing suspension)? Please try to offer an answer without added spin....
A) same as it is...$1.035 mil
B) a much higher amount
Absolutely A. That's the point. The Browns and most teams do this with most contracts when they can. We all know this and agree 100% that this is the case. This is because it is beneficial for cap purposes and to a lesser extent so they don't have to give the cash out as soon.

The difference here is that with Watson there is a very good chance that a part (or all) of his base salary this year will never hit the Browns cap or be paid out as cash. Because of this the Browns, if looking out for their own cap health, would have given him as high of a year one base salary as their cap would allow and with $40M in cap space (maybe more if someone takes some of Baker's salary) they certainly could have afforded to go much higher, if not for the fact that they were taking care of Watson with this structure.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he told me why he thought this was different....but he failed as all he has is his baseless opinion clouded by an agenda. He cannot refute my comment that the Browns would have signed Watson to the same deal whether he had a suspension looming or not since, you know, it's what they offer most with large extensions.
It's not opinion, it's math. And No one is refuting that point as you can see because we all agree with it. I've said this like 5 times now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the count of women coming forward has now increased to 24 and apparently some of claims are for after the time it went public about his problem. it shows he has a problem that he isn't going to stop, and he needs to be suspended and fined for. i would say 2 seasons and his annual salary for those 2 years
If this is true it's a really bad sign. How above the rules of society can this entitled POS think he is? That's a huge character problem. I am not accusing him of the following, but I would not be surprised if it comes out that there are many additional sexual assaults committed by him in the past unrelated to masseuses as well.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was quoting @Shanemansj13 and directing the question to him. He can speak for himself.
He can...Just added a number of people reported it and likely where he got the info. wasn't trying to stick up for shane as it wasn't needed....simply pointing out, as mentioned, this is being said by a number of people.

But please keep basing your comments on the poster and not the post if you like.