• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where does he go and how much does it cost?

I'm guessing Carolina and it tops the Wilson deal.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea im hoping the Panthers trade for him

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers are the 1 team that has consistently been trying for Watson. I would probably look there first. Soft division even if it isn’t Watson’s first choice exactly. It may be the longterm best choice for Watson.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always seen Philly as the top destination just because of the picks they have to work with. They can trade for him without gutting their future.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always seen Philly as the top destination just because of the picks they have to work with. They can trade for him without gutting their future.
Just as long as this scenario ends with Minshew in Seattle Im down af

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as long as this scenario ends with Minshew in Seattle Im down af
I've always liked Minshew, he has a lot of moxie. Be fine as a bridge QB.

Reactions: DJ

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle cut Wagner and didn’t tag Diggs at a ridiculously low tag for his value for a reason. Watson’s $35m base salary makes the most sense.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks or Steelers. Flip a coin.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle cut Wagner and didn’t tag Diggs at a ridiculously low tag for his value for a reason. Watson’s $35m base salary makes the most sense.
Your logic is trading RW, cutting Wagner, not tagging Diggs, it makes sense to trade a fortune away to pay Watson $35 million which he’ll likely want to be renegotiated so he can make more. He’s shown himself as a self centered cancer and a pervert. No thanks send him to the Vikings.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your logic is trading RW, cutting Wagner, not tagging Diggs, it makes sense to trade a fortune away to pay Watson $35 million which he’ll likely want to be renegotiated so he can make more. He’s shown himself as a self centered cancer and a pervert. No thanks send him to the Vikings.

Seattle didn’t tag Diggs for a reason. They could have easily tagged him and got a 3rd for him.

Keeping space open for a QB makes the most sense to me.

Hey maybe my Vikes get Watson and you guys opened up the space for Cousins contract.

But there has to be a reason that they didn’t tag Diggs. And just being nice to Diggs doesn’t seem like a good enough reason. But I guess maybe. I’m just trying to put together why Seattle didn’t tag Diggs at such a low tag value. He is EASILY going to get a deal that pays him more than the $12m and change value that it would have cost Seattle to tag him.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FL Network’s Daniel Jeremiah reports the “expectation around the league” is the Seahawks will trade for Texans QB Deshaun Watson.​

Seattle has been exploring trade scenarios for Watson, with Watson expected to be traded ahead of the new league year now that his legal situation is resolved. The Seahawks have the draft capital for a Watson trade after moving on from Russell Wilson, which landed them two top-40 picks in April's draft. Watson is seven years younger than Wilson and would allow Seattle to contend this season while setting them up for the future. The Panthers and Steelers have also been connected to Watson, who has a full no-trade clause. Watson is still subject to the NFL’s personal conduct policy, but there’s a chance the league waits until his civil cases are resolved before making a decision. Sitting out of 2021 could work in Watson’s favor of returning without a suspension.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure Bob Kraft would be sympathetic to the story, but the Pats already have a starter so NE is out.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle didn’t tag Diggs for a reason. They could have easily tagged him and got a 3rd for him.

Keeping space open for a QB makes the most sense to me.

Hey maybe my Vikes get Watson and you guys opened up the space for Cousins contract.

But there has to be a reason that they didn’t tag Diggs. And just being nice to Diggs doesn’t seem like a good enough reason. But I guess maybe. I’m just trying to put together why Seattle didn’t tag Diggs at such a low tag value. He is EASILY going to get a deal that pays him more than the $12m and change value that it would have cost Seattle to tag him.
Seattle is rebuilding. A expensive, injured 29 year old player doesn't fit a rebuild plan. Pretty simple really, no need to try pull out the old crystal ball.

Last edited: