• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners post game

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on gods green earth would you draft anything other then an elite player at 2. ? And as such you should expect that player to start day one . Now I am being told the qbs at the top of this class are franchise qbs . The savior type because 12-15 types are not good enough . If you pick one at 2 in this day and age he has to start day one . You sit project types not elite savior types
Who's telling you this? You can get "elite" at the top of the draft, non-savior type, whatever that is, AND not allow them to start right away!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's telling you this? You can get "elite" at the top of the draft, non-savior type, whatever that is, AND not allow them to start right away!
i they are not elite qbs then why draft them high ? savior type the guy who rides in on his white horse, carries the franchise on his back , elevates players around him to all pro level , leads the team to multiple championships no matter what .

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i they are not elite qbs then why draft them high ? savior type the guy who rides in on his white horse, carries the franchise on his back , elevates players around him to all pro level , leads the team to multiple championships no matter what .
I am beginning to think this is the best qb class I can remember.
Pennix looked like he was a pro bowl qb last night.

Daniels is just ridiculous with his play making and Williams can make any throw.

I am 99% sure our pick is a qb. Maye might even be in that conversation.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to think this is the best qb class I can remember.
Pennix looked like he was a pro bowl qb last night.

Daniels is just ridiculous with his play making and Williams can make any throw.

I am 99% sure our pick is a qb. Maye might even be in that conversation.
i am sure it will be qb and it will be a gamble

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed 100%

Wish there was a sure fire player
look at it this way , it can be nails , daniels , penix or maye at 2 overall . all are about equal in terms of risk and in talent so be patient and dont panic

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at it this way , it can be nails , daniels , penix or maye at 2 overall . all are about equal in terms of risk and in talent so be patient and dont panic
get the right GM, coaching staff, and talent over the next 2 drafts and could be on something. If it doesn't work, we can no longer blame the owner but finally blame a professional talent evalutor and/or HC for failure like a majority of other fan bases do.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get the right GM, coaching staff, and talent over the next 2 drafts and could be on something. If it doesn't work, we can no longer blame the owner but finally blame a professional talent evalutor and/or HC for failure like a majority of other fan bases do.
it should be qb,but i think the new coach/gm keeps howell too.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir, what it says is that the team won't apply the old "sink or swim" approach but rather an approach that offers the new guy time to master the playbook, learn from mentors, work on his shortcomings, and is better equipped to be successful in ways that the "sink or swim" method doesn't make allowances for. I cannot say it enough, the vast majority of "busts" result from organizational dysfunction.
Huh. Are you talking about Sam?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two ACL tears.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you guys think of Howell's performance?
Nice 1st half.
JB yes , Howell no if you draft a qb early .trade him because he isn’t of value as a mentor , JB is
If the new regime keeps Howell n drafts a QB with their first pick. It'll be to let him play till they feel the rookie is ready.

No HC in his right mind is letting Howell mentor anyone after the season he had.