• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Night of Champions

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, here are the matches:

Cena v. Lesnar
Reigns v. Rollins
Ziggler v. Miz
Usos v. Dust Bros
Henry v. Rusev
Sheamus v. Cesaro
Paige v. AJ v. Nikki

Predictions? I give NOC credit because it's one of the better lineups so far as not being sure of the outcomes of the matches. I think the only one I'd bet big $ on would be Lesnar over Cena, but even then I could see Cena winning (it is WWE after all).

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahaha, we are less than a week away from NOC and someone just now created a thread for it. Can a pay per view be less interesting? The answer to that, sadly is the next one.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Henry loses, it will be because of Lana again and that will open the door for a funkadelic to join him.

I think Brock keeps the belt, but if Cena wins and Rollins can still walk, he will cash in Ambrose will show up and keep him from leaving with the title.

Reigns was better with his interview yesterday, but allowed himself to be carried across the ring with a power bomb to the turnbuckle by Rollins that should have ended the match. It was a decent match, but not what they had with Ambrose and Rollins.

Ziggler Miz I really dont care for either. Bathroom break.

Usos vs Rhodes brothers is gonna be better that it sounded like it would be a few weeks ago. Rhodes brothers were pulling out some new moves yesterday. Maybe they werent new, but I hadnt seen them before.

Cesaro will win. I think its the only title that changes hands.

Brie is gonna ruin the win for Nikki. It just has to happen.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a PPV this week?

You would never know from the way they've promoted it.

Oh well, they got my $9.99/month, might as well watch...

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena v. Lesnar <---Lesnar
Reigns v. Rollins <---Reigns
Ziggler v. Miz <---Ziggler
Usos v. Dust Bros <---Usos
Henry v. Rusev <----Rusev
Sheamus v. Cesaro <---Cesaro
Paige v. AJ v. Nikki <---Nikki

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena v. Lesnar---Lesnar
Reigns v. Rollins---Rollins
Ziggler v. Miz---Miz
Usos v. Dust Bros---Dust Bros
Henry v. Rusev---Rusev
Sheamus v. Cesaro---Sheamus
Paige v. AJ v. Nikki---Nikki

Cena puts up a good fight but still loses to Lesnar due to Cena refusing to any short cuts.

Rollins wins and goes to put out Reigns leading to the return of Dean Ambrose to make the save or help take out Reigns I haven't decided which yet. If Dean turns on Reigns he could then do a double turn and turn on Rollins and take him out too and say that He's the only shield memeber still standing.

Miz wins and then refuses to wrestle Ziggler again and instead makes Dolph and others wrestle his stunt double in non-title matches. This could lead to Sandow being forced to defend the title and losing it and then Miz turns on him. Sandow then turns face and him and Miz fued over the title. (Dolph of course gets screwed in all of this)

Dust Bros win and feud with Uso contines as they try to regain the belts.

I agree that Lana interfers costing Henry the match and he counters by recruiting a diva to his side but it might be a diva from NXT or Rosey Perze from total Divas.

Sheamus cause Cesaro always gets screwed by the WWE just like Dolph.

Nikki wins Divas' Title when Brie turns heel and helps her win. The Bellas then say the falling out was all just and act to win the Divas' title. I know there is no reason for this much elaberate planning to win the Divas' Title but this is the WWE and it gives them a way out of the current storyline and a way for it to restart over the title when the title causes renewed desention between the Bellas.

I know this is probably way more thought than the WWE puts into creative nowadays which is just sad.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my predictions:

Lesnar, but with shennanigans. I think Cena takes it to him and is on the verge of victory and Heyman runs interference. The monster gets a cheap win, but acts like it was domination.

Rollins. Probably with some help from Kane.

Miz. Stunt doubles definitely involved.

Usos. But not super confident about it.

Rusev. My dream is that after he wins, with Lana interference, Hogan comes down to his "Real American" theme music and says he's got one more match in him for America. If Rusev does win, a feud with US Champ Sheamus seems up next.

Sheamus. Although they've messed up Cesaro so badly lately, the most non-sensical thing to do would be have him win. It's WWE after all.

Nikki. Jerry Springer announced as a special guest referee for this one.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have high hopes for this one, but I have no hope for the Steelers either. Might as well make use of the $9.99/month.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate these kickoff shows. I should be doing something else but I feel compelled to watch.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YESSSSSSSSS THE COSMIC KEY!!!!!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice match between Cesaro & Sheamus. NOC is off to a good start.

:clap:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YESSSSSSSSS THE COSMIC KEY!!!!!!!

So the Usos lost? Bout fricken time. They're a good tag team act but they should have dropped the belts like 2 months ago. The entire division had become stale because WWE wouldn't move the belts. It should have gone to the Wyatts but whatever.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Usos lost? Bout fricken time. They're a good tag team act but they should have dropped the belts like 2 months ago. The entire division had become stale because WWE wouldn't move the belts. It should have gone to the Wyatts but whatever.

:agree:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miz almost pulled Dolph's tights off.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash