• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Foles benched!!!!!! Case Keenum to start @ Ravens this Sunday.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you just gotta go. That was made clear in the other thread.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's freaking bullshit. The NFL is suppose to have a rep. watching every play of every game for exactly this. There is a lot more that can be seen, especially regarding the QB, than can be seen by the team reps. The NFL has a responsibility regarding concussion protocols and it was obvious to anyone watching.

So if a dude for the NFL is watching every play for this exact thing, how can they have 'an investigation' when they should have been the ones to stop Case from continuing play?

Everyone is being investigated. The coaches, the training staff, the NFL rep who was supposed to be watching and missed a guy who was obviously knocked silly, and the entire process they use to evaluate these types of injuries.
This was a massive failure by EVERYONE...

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its my understanding he passed. They asked him his name and he said he wanted onion rings not fries. Good to go.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was clear he was on queer street. No offense meant. Foles was up and ready to play. Its was clear to all.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was clear he was on queer street. No offense meant. Foles was up and ready to play. Its was clear to all.

Exactly!!! Fisher claims he had no idea that Keenum was possibly hurt, but then why was Foles getting loose on the sidelines? Something doesn't add up here...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenum should sue the NFL for leaving him out there. :nod:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering Fisher is on the competition committee and they are all about player safety, I can't believe he didn't err on the side of caution.

he should be fired from the committee and as a coach for that move alone.

common sense should've kicked in at some point.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher has not only lost this team, he has lost all common sense about his players. He has become almost crazy. He claims he has the players' best interests in mind when it comes to injuries and then goes braindead when Keenum was obviously concussed. Flippin' idiot didn't even call the trainer over and tell him to check out Keenum yet he had Foles warming up. This dog and pony show is going to get somebody hurt real bad and way beyond Bulgerized.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its my understanding he passed. They asked him his name and he said he wanted onion rings not fries. Good to go.

He didn't even look like he left the field, the NFL rep dropped the ball first, then the bumbling Rams followed suit.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams will probably hire the NFL rep that's suppose to monitor these things, he's not very good at his job, would fit in nicely on the Rams staff!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly!!! Fisher claims he had no idea that Keenum was possibly hurt, but then why was Foles getting loose on the sidelines? Something doesn't add up here...

kind of makes you wonder if they would have put Foles in, the fumble doesn't happen. Then we end up with game winning FG! But oh no, Fisher leaves Keenum in and 2 plays later, Keenum fumbles *$!#@%^&$&#. IMO, this one is on Fisher. OBTW, how could he NOT see this?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we all want to play the blame game but I don't see any value in keeping a concussed QB on the field, especially at such a critical point of the game.

Snake Eyes is right, the NFL rep's only job is to sit their and watch the game for exactly this and alert the team.

Sure the Rams have dudes watching every play but their job is to keep the refs in check, to inform Fisher to throw the red flag in situations where they drop the ball so to speak.

So with that, I believe Fisher. Let's face it, when Case was picked up by the lineman, he looked like a rag doll. There is no way you want your offensive leader in their in that condition.

As far as the cut to Foles tossing the football, well that doesn't exactly mean he was warming up. That's an assumption just because we all saw him tossing the football. Could just mean we saw him tossing the football because he saw the head bounce himself and was getting prepared.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is crazy! the NFL never ceases to amaze me. They are saying because the Rams trainer was on the field the NFL spotter can't stop the game? it's up to the trainer? This contradicts the purpose of having a independent spotter doesn't it? I mean The spotter had to see on TV how bad it was he should be able to stop it!! Keenum said he was ok, of course he's going to say that he obviously had no idea where he was at. Oh and to make things worse the referees were telling the Rams trainer to get off the field or they would be charged a TO. How could the referee 5 yards away from Keenum not see this and stop the game and say hey get out here and look at the guy? Quite the joke. The sad thing is how easy this was to spot everyone saw it and they still screwed up.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is crazy! the NFL never ceases to amaze me. They are saying because the Rams trainer was on the field the NFL spotter can't stop the game? it's up to the trainer? This contradicts the purpose of having a independent spotter doesn't it? I mean The spotter had to see on TV how bad it was he should be able to stop it!! Keenum said he was ok, of course he's going to say that he obviously had no idea where he was at. Oh and to make things worse the referees were telling the Rams trainer to get off the field or they would be charged a TO. How could the referee 5 yards away from Keenum not see this and stop the game and say hey get out here and look at the guy? Quite the joke. The sad thing is how easy this was to spot everyone saw it and they still screwed up.

like you said in an earlier post, Keenum should sue!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe Fisher has said if Keenum is cleared he will be the starter this week??? Why? He did nothing better then Foles did out there. You know exactly what you have with Keenum and you saw it. Might as well see what you have in Foles. I think if they start Keenum something must be deeper behind the scenes with Fisher and Foles. Just doesn't make sense.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe Fisher has said if Keenum is cleared he will be the starter this week??? Why? He did nothing better then Foles did out there. You know exactly what you have with Keenum and you saw it. Might as well see what you have in Foles. I think if they start Keenum something must be deeper behind the scenes with Fisher and Foles. Just doesn't make sense.

I think he likes Keenum more right now because he is more mobile. Maybe he is protecting Foles because of our band aid o-line.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we all want to play the blame game but I don't see any value in keeping a concussed QB on the field, especially at such a critical point of the game.

Snake Eyes is right, the NFL rep's only job is to sit their and watch the game for exactly this and alert the team.

Sure the Rams have dudes watching every play but their job is to keep the refs in check, to inform Fisher to throw the red flag in situations where they drop the ball so to speak.

So with that, I believe Fisher. Let's face it, when Case was picked up by the lineman, he looked like a rag doll. There is no way you want your offensive leader in their in that condition.

As far as the cut to Foles tossing the football, well that doesn't exactly mean he was warming up. That's an assumption just because we all saw him tossing the football. Could just mean we saw him tossing the football because he saw the head bounce himself and was getting prepared.

Its tough to tell.
It was a good defensive play when Keenum fumbled the ball, but you cannot deny that he was probably in La La Land when the fumble happened. But one thing is for certain, Nick Foles hurried to start warming up! I watched it several times on replay. You know dam well Foles was aware of what was going on and its hard to believe that Fisher didn't know what was going on. This all happened with only a minute left in the game with the score tied.