• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NHL is back - Training Camp Discussion

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheppard pK looks solid, but I. Didn't notice any real speed or quickness with the puck

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How has Shep been? Ive checked how he did in Woostah and he's been atleast as good as Coyle stats wise which is impressive considering hes been out of it a year.

Could make for an interesting 3rd line, and Petrecki doesnt look like he has been doing much, has he just been a brusier

Sheppard had a slow start to the year but was playing really well and producing for Worcester right before his call up. How he's looked in camp, I don't know, I haven't seen any practices.

Petrecki, when healthy, has been playing NHL calibre D for Worcester.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sheppard had a slow start to the year but was playing really well and producing for Worcester right before his call up. How he's looked in camp, I don't know, I haven't seen any practices.

Petrecki, when healthy, has been playing NHL calibre D for Worcester.

Assuming Gomez is signed where would you rather see Wingels? On one of the Top two lines or the bottom 2? I'd personally like to see him on one of the top 2, drop Pavelski down to the 3rd with Gomez as his set up man to spread out the offense

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm. Personally not sold on Wingels. I think he should play on 3rd & 4th line duty.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Assuming Gomez is signed where would you rather see Wingels? On one of the Top two lines or the bottom 2? I'd personally like to see him on one of the top 2, drop Pavelski down to the 3rd with Gomez as his set up man to spread out the offense

I agree that someone in the top six should be dropped to the 3rd line to increase scoring depth. Pavelski would be the most likely canidate for that. IMO Galiardi or Sheppard would be better canidates to move up to one of the top two lines over Wingels though.