• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Legend disses Kobe

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he participated in paying off someone....for sex. However, you are trying to move the spotlight off of what Kobe did which was squeal like a stuck pig. For no reason other than to save his ass regardless of the consequences to Shaq.

Clearly you have no clue about the difference between prostitution and a mistress. It's also obvious that you are just trying to come up with extreme and ridiculous scenarios just to keep your Kobe hate going.

Have fun with that. Personally, I don't have the time or energy to hate people I actually know, much less people I've never met.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its only irrelevant if you don't have a clue which is pretty apparent from you answers. You dont need to be a priest to keep your mouth shut and not bring other people into your fuck up.

Shaq was not Kobe's friend and in fact they hated each other. Shaq abused Kobe and disrespected Kobe on a regular basis that last two years. Considering how much Shaq hated Kobe, I say he was a dumb ass for telling him that kind of shit to begin with. In fact they were closer to being enemies then being friends. So why would Kobe keep his mouth shut about a person who has been as abusive as Shaq was? He could have, but I haven't seen anything in writing or verbally stated where Kobe was told to be quiet about certain things. First Shaq would have had to ask Kobe never to repeat what he was about to tell him and Shaq has never said Kobe betrayed his confidence. Second if you just spilled your guts to a person you hate that much, I strong suggest you don't abuse him verbally and bully him all of the time

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that adultery isn't a crime, there is nothing that would have happened to Shaq from the cops. Unless they were going to put him in protective custody to save him from his wife.

As for you "not forgiving" someone that you don't know and that has never done anything to you, I guess that's just your cross to bear. For me, I have too many other things to be concerned about. But I am happy for you that you have such a care free life that you can worry about people you don't know "telling on each other".

I wasnt even talking about adultery which is messing with is family. What if Shaq had something else going on and Kobe running his mouth got a racist cop sniffing up Shaq ass?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering all of the shit spoken, the saddest thing here is the Jim Brown has had the opportunity to be a mentor to Kobe instead of being a bully.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq was not Kobe's friend and in fact they hated each other. Shaq abused Kobe and disrespected Kobe on a regular basis that last two years. Considering how much Shaq hated Kobe, I say he was a dumb ass for telling him that kind of shit to begin with. In fact they were closer to being enemies then being friends. So why would Kobe keep his mouth shut about a person who has been as abusive as Shaq was? He could have, but I haven't seen anything in writing or verbally stated where Kobe was told to be quiet about certain things. First Shaq would have had to ask Kobe never to repeat what he was about to tell him and Shaq has never said Kobe betrayed his confidence. Second if you just spilled your guts to a person you hate that much, I strong suggest you don't abuse him verbally and bully him all of the time

I cant make you more aware of what I am talking about so we should probably drop it. You just dont have a frame of reference.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you have no clue about the difference between prostitution and a mistress. It's also obvious that you are just trying to come up with extreme and ridiculous scenarios just to keep your Kobe hate going.

Have fun with that. Personally, I don't have the time or energy to hate people I actually know, much less people I've never met.

The difference has nothing to do with what I am talking about. You trying to move the spotlight off Kobe tells me you have plenty of energy to jock ride Kobe.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt even talking about adultery which is messing with is family. What if Shaq had something else going on and Kobe running his mouth got a racist cop sniffing up Shaq ass?

Where is your documentation that led to any one bothering Shaq?

Come on dude - every athlete in the NBA has hired hookers like the one that accused Kobe of r*pe - those cops aren't stupid - they know what's going on

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, this may be the dumbest thing you've ever posted. The cops who were questioning Kobe were in Colorado because of an alleged crime that occurred in Colorado. Exactly how is this "racist cop" of yours going to go "sniffing up Shaq's ass" in Los Angeles?

What's next? It could have been a "racist cop" who happened to be the Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan and he was going to quit his job with the Eagle Rock Police Department and get in with the LAPD just so he could go "sniffing up Shaq's ass" because that's how much he hates black people?:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference has nothing to do with what I am talking about. You trying to move the spotlight off Kobe tells me you have plenty of energy to jock ride Kobe.

It's not any worse then you having Jim Browns dick in your mouth tonight

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is your documentation that led to any one bothering Shaq?

Come on dude - every athlete in the NBA has hired hookers like the one that accused Kobe of r*pe - those cops aren't stupid - they know what's going on

TLF you are out to lunch on what I am talking about. Give it a rest.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant make you more aware of what I am talking about so we should probably drop it. You just dont have a frame of reference.

I am not the one that started this troll thread - you are

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obsession is unbecoming. You really should seek help. If you don't, it's going to eat you alive.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way - what was your point in talking about dumb ass Jim Brown and his nasty comments anyway?

All of that is ancient history

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this may be the dumbest thing you've ever posted. The cops who were questioning Kobe were in Colorado because of an alleged crime that occurred in Colorado. Exactly how is this "racist cop" of yours going to go "sniffing up Shaq's ass" in Los Angeles?

What's next? It could have been a "racist cop" who happened to be the Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan and he was going to quit his job with the Eagle Rock Police Department and get in with the LAPD just so he could go "sniffing up Shaq's ass" because that's how much he hates black people?:lol:

I think he has been smoking to much crack again:laugh3:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, here we go. It's not that you hate Kobe and are hanging on to something that has nothing to do with you. It's that I'm riding Kobe's jock.

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point. I'll tell you what. You go right ahead and keep your hate and hold your grudges against people you don't know and cooking up conspiracy theories about racist cops. Meanwhile, I'll keep concerning myself with things that actually matter in my life and looking at sports and celebrities for exactly what they are.....entertainment.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me like this thread was created out of frustration after Lebitch choked in the 4th qt yesterday. So now Letard fans want to take it out on Kobe when it had nothing to do with yesterdays choke job by Lebitch. It goes to show how pussy wet Letard fans get, It's pathetic, but at the same time laughable :laugh3::laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me like this thread was created out of frustration after Lebitch choked in the 4th qt yesterday. So now Letard fans want to take it out on Kobe when it had nothing to do with yesterdays choke job by Lebitch. It goes to show how pussy wet Letard fans get, It's pathetic, but at the same time laughable :laugh3::laugh3:

You might be on to something - but my question is who put the dildo up Jim Brown's ass?