• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Legend disses Kobe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with Kobe Bryant and the civil rights? Exactly what has Kobe done to make any one believe that He(Kobe) doesn't support civil rights? Has anyone asked him? What was Kobe's response? How do you know Michael Jordan, Lebronita and Kobe would sell their soul or people out for a dollar? What have they done to make you think that? Or is this just another trolling thread by the Lakers haters of America?
If you were an athlete and saw a kid bullying another kid but because they both bought your shoes, you wouldn't say anything to either of them, even though you know who's the wrong party and who isn't?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's alright - Lakers fans don't take assholes like you and Mo seriously either with retarded troll threads like this one
Wow. That went south pretty fast. You can't give a straight answer so you resort to name calling. Yep! I stand by my original post. :laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is that Kobe grew up a priveliged child and was given a fantastic talent - and he has used it to his advantage. Last time I checked - Jim Brown made his own millions to and I have seen him giving away more money then Kobe and I haven't exactly seen him asking Kobe to help with any causes either. Instead he says Kobe is one that he would not ask - and I ask why not? How do you know he would have said no? and how do you know Kobe couldn't have made a difference?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were an athlete and saw a kid bullying another kid but because they both bought your shoes, you wouldn't say anything to either of them, even though you know who's the wrong party and who isn't?

Have you any proof that Kobe has seen bullying and never did anything?

What does that have to do with racism?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So does that mean Jim Brown is pissed because he never had shoes named after him?

Sounds shitty to me

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Anything that says anything bad about Kobe always is!" -Laker fans

I have no problem with someone calling Kobe out - but you got to have your facts straight and know what you're talking about before you open your pie hole and start talking crap

Arsenio Hall asked Jim Brown a straight question

Jim Brown went off and made his hatred of Kobe well known - but never gave an honest answer and to my knowledge has never sat down and had a face to face meeting with Kobe Bryant like a real man. Instead he is slamming Kobe behind his back about things unrelated to the question that was asked.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that and it's a retarded one because you are judging Kobe and accusing him of actions that you don't know what he would do.
Crazy part is you really don't get my analogy but you are pretending like you do so you are making posts guessing about what it means.

If you are a person of power and you see a wrong that you could address, if you any kind of morals or heart, you'd address because it could have been you, it was you, or someone you knew. The kid being bullied was a black person in the 60 or whenever. The bully was whoever. But rather than stand up for the guy who you know is the victim, you ignore it because they both buy your shoes and you don't want to offend anyone. It happened with Jordan a couple of years ago and the way Kobe throws his teammates under the bus because he does something wrong, I'm sure Brown sees the same thing in Kobe he saw in Jordan.

Does that make sense?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with someone calling Kobe out - but you got to have your facts straight and know what you're talking about before you open your pie hole and start talking crap

Arsenio Hall asked Jim Brown a straight question

Jim Brown went off and made his hatred of Kobe well known - but never gave an honest answer and to my knowledge has never sat down and had a face to face meeting with Kobe Bryant like a real man. Instead he is slamming Kobe behind his back about things unrelated to the question that was asked.
Jim Brown has made it pretty clear how he feels about Kobe, Barkley, Jordan and a bunch of modern day athletes. They are all about dollars and could careless about their neighborhoods which seem to have record killings nationwide. Why aren't any of those guys speaking up? But instead, they'd travel to China or India and build huts and speak to the kids there about doing better.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More montsho crap!! MJ (who actually played basketball) says positive things about Kobe and montsho criticizes him for it.

Jim Brown criticizes Kobe and he's just "telling it like it is"!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown is a fucking legend. Listen Kobe, listen.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smh, "he threw Shaq under the Bus"......if that's the case Shaq ran Kobe over with the bus. They both said bad things about each other, it's just that Shaq got a pass for everything he said and did. He even labeled it as "marketing" not too long ago

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smh, "he threw Shaq under the Bus"......if that's the case Shaq ran Kobe over with the bus. They both said bad things about each other, it's just that Shaq got a pass for everything he said and did. He even labeled it as "marketing" not too long ago
So wait! Kobe gets caught alledgely raping a girl so what does he do? He tells the police that he should do what Shaq does and pay them off. What does Shaq have to do with him raping a woman?! And I know he didn't r*pe her, she was nucking futs but to bring someone else into something because you got caught..............that's low. And I'm not the biggest Shaq fan either.