• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Legend disses Kobe

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Kobe what crime he committed. Hes the one that told the cops. Why would he do that?

Kobe already knows he didn't commit a crime - there was no conviction and come to think of it - the hooker got paid pretty good for her sex acts

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because he was dumbass 20 something year old who was scared that he was going to go to prison over consensual sex. It was a stupid, offhand comment and he shouldn't have done it.

What I find interesting is that Shaq has forgiven him and patched things up, but YOU still have a problem with it.

I knew not to do stuff like that by the time I was 11. You dont ever say anything to a cop about someone else. I have a problem with it because it was a bitch move of the highest order.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy has "had harsh words" for more people than anyone I can think of. He's the most negative celebrity ever. What a shame.

That's the saddest part about it Hammer - because as an auditor I have seen hundreds of businesses come and go - some of them like yours and you know better then I do that sometimes you have to educate those younger then you and teach them what they never learned and you also know that an alley can come from the most unexpected source. I say shame on Jim Brown for not being a good role model for people like Kobe

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe already knows he didn't commit a crime - there was no conviction and come to think of it - the hooker got paid pretty good for her sex acts

What does that have to do with Kobe telling the cops that Shaq paid women for sex?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew not to do stuff like that by the time I was 11. You dont ever say anything to a cop about someone else.

I agree. I'm not defending Kobe on that. You asked why he would say something. Additionally, it's not as if he "turned states evidence" and cut some deal where he got off with immunity and Shaq went to prison.

He made a stupid comment that Shaq has moved past, but apparently you haven't.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with Kobe telling the cops that Shaq paid women for sex?

He was trying to throw Shaq's name in order to get out of the situation - but it backfired because he didnt know how to say it right - besides that who cares that Shaq got thrown under the buss? If Shaq hadn't been telling Kobe all of his personal business - then Kobe wouldn't have known it to begin with. Ever read the proverb in the bible that what you do in your bedroom will be broadcast on the tops of the buildings to the entire world(paraphrasing it here)?

This is ancient news though - and still has nothing to do with the question that Arsenio Hall asked Jim Brown. Totally irrelevent

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's not what Kobe said. He said that Shaq paid his mistresses to keep their mouths shut. There is a difference between paying for some hooker and taking care of your mistress so she'll keep her mouth shut.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I'm not defending Kobe on that. You asked why he would say something. Additionally, it's not as if he "turned states evidence" and cut some deal where he got off with immunity and Shaq went to prison.

Mo is full of shit if he is trying to say he knew better then to be doing that kind of stuff by the time he was 11 years old. No one is that mature at that age. You can't compute negligence to a child - their minds have not matured enough yet and if some girl grabs your private parts at that age and no one is around - IT'S ON

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you are missing the point. You don't know what the cops could have done because of that "stupid comment". You have no idea what that could have led to. Everyone knows not to do stuff like that and he punked out to make his ass look like an angel. Trust that Shaq may have publicly appeared to move past it but we all know he wouldn't ever trust Kobe. No I don't forgive bitches for dropping dimes so you are right about me not moving past it.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo is full of shit if he is trying to say he knew better then to be doing that kind of stuff by the time he was 11 years old. No one is that mature at that age. You can't compute negligence to a child - their minds have not matured enough yet and if some girl grabs your private parts at that age and no one is around - IT'S ON

If my memory serves me correctly you are white and have no idea what I knew. You cant relate so dont make me laugh with your conjecture.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mont was saying that he knew better than to "rat out" his friends by that age. I agree with him on that. I knew better by that age too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation = Damn!! There's someone on here who actually knows what he's talking about and is crushing my troll posts!!

Dude are you serious?! I understand what Brown was saying and now I'm a troll and rather than argue with a Kobe fanatic, you think you won?! There's no point. I"m not changing your mind and you darn sure won't change mine so what's the point? And for you to think I'm a troll because I understand what Brown was saying, says a lot about you.
If you look at our exchange, not once did I call you names but look at your responses. You understand why I'm walking away now?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are missing the point. You don't know what the cops could have done because of that "stupid comment". You have no idea what that could have led to. Everyone knows not to do stuff like that and he punked out to make his ass look like an angel. Trust that Shaq may have publicly appeared to move past it but we all know he wouldn't ever trust Kobe. No I don't forgive bitches for dropping dimes so you are right about me not moving past it.

That's totally irrelevent - If you don't want your personal business being used against you - then be careful who you trust. Shaq was no angel and he was abusive to Kobe. It sooner or later was an inevitable conclusion that things would explode - get over it already. Kobe was not Shaq's preist. Save it for confession or your lawyer

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what Kobe said. He said that Shaq paid his mistresses to keep their mouths shut. There is a difference between paying for some hooker and taking care of your mistress so she'll keep her mouth shut.

So he participated in paying off someone....for sex. However, you are trying to move the spotlight off of what Kobe did which was squeal like a stuck pig. For no reason other than to save his ass regardless of the consequences to Shaq.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mont was saying that he knew better than to "rat out" his friends by that age. I agree with him on that. I knew better by that age too.

He's full of shit on that one too - there is no honor among thieves and every friendship has it's limit and based on what I witnessed in the last year they played together - Shaq and Kobe were NOT FRIENDS

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's totally irrelevent - If you don't want your personal business being used against you - then be careful who you trust. Shaq was no angel and he was abusive to Kobe. It sooner or later was an inevitable conclusion that things would explode - get over it already. Kobe was not Shaq's preist. Save it for confession or your lawyer

Its only irrelevant if you don't have a clue which is pretty apparent from your answers. You dont need to be a priest to keep your mouth shut and not bring other people into your fuck up.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's full of shit on that one too - there is no honor among thieves and every friendship has it's limit and based on what I witnessed in the last year they played together - Shaq and Kobe were NOT FRIENDS

You are about as clueless as they get. I know rival drug dealers that wouldn't rat each other out. All he had to do is refrain from mention Shaq.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Shaq was the best friend Kobe had - then Kobe didn't have much and in fact had zero friends

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering that adultery isn't a crime, there is nothing that would have happened to Shaq from the cops. Unless they were going to put him in protective custody to save him from his wife.

As for you "not forgiving" someone that you don't know and that has never done anything to you, I guess that's just your cross to bear. For me, I have too many other things to be concerned about. But I am happy for you that you have such a care free life that you can worry about people you don't know "telling on each other".