• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Legend disses Kobe

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atleast I have had my lunch more times then yourself:laugh3:

You are really stupid:laugh3:

Be careful even a defeated troll is still dangerous, he might create another thread where he is posting poetry about how much he thinks you're not at his level :lame:

:laugh3::laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful even a defeated troll is still dangerous, he might create another thread where he is posting poetry about how much he thinks you're not at his level :lame:

:laugh3::laugh3:

I sincerely hope that we are not at the same level - I personally have never stooped that low

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You trying to move the spotlight off Kobe tells me you have plenty of energy to jock ride Kobe.

Not gonna try and be the voice of reason here, but you Kobe haters seem just obsessed, as you claim, as the so-called "jock riders".

Holy S**T, didn't MOST or ALL of what you guys claim that Kobe did happen years ago? Haven't Kobe and Shaq at least somewhat buried the hatchet??

Kobe's made mistakes and so have almost EVERY other NBA, MLB, NFL, etc.. star. Get over it!

Didn't listen to Jim Brown's interview nor do I care to. Brown is a legend. But who the hell made him King and ok to pass judgement on Kobe and Jordan??

realdeal5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand Kobe, but Jim Brown is one of the most unlikeable, fake, egomaniacs that there has ever been. All he thinks is that he is the greatest of all-time and views nobody in today's sports to be of any equal to him. Today's athletes are considered beneath him. People seem to take what he says as almost scripture. The only words that come out of his mouth always seem to have an ulterior motive that props his legacy up higher.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Kobe fans, he is a great athlete. But Kobe made several mistakes and is still making them because he is an arrogant self serving douche bag.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit what Brown thinks?

Great player, but seriously, this guy is an egomaniac that believes that he is entitled to a lifetime position with the Browns.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the moderator please lock this retarded thread started by a retarded dick?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Kobe fans, he is a great athlete. But Kobe made several mistakes and is still making them because he is an arrogant self serving douche bag.

Lebron, Wade and all of htem are arrogant and self serving douche bags - that's why they are making tens of millions of dollars each year at your expense. You and others pays out extra hard earned cash to make sure you can watch them play a game and then live a life of ease.

That's not the point though - Some would argue that Kobe threw Shaq under the bus and I say no he didn't, but... If he did so fuckin what? Shaq was history and it's not like Kobe threw a good friend under the bus. Shaq was pretty abusive that last year as a player and captain of the team.

That still does not make Kobe a bad player in the civil rights movement and it does not make him a racist. It just means that Brown is a dick that wants everyone to bend down and suck him off

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Lebron, Wade and all of htem are arrogant and self serving douche bags - that's why they are making tens of millions of dollars each year at your expense. You and others pays out extra hard earned cash to make sure you can watch them play a game and then live a life of ease.

B That's not the point though - Some would argue that Kobe threw Shaq under the bus and I say no he didn't, but... If he did so fuckin what? Shaq was history and it's not like Kobe threw a good friend under the bus. Shaq was pretty abusive that last year as a player and captain of the team.

C That still does not make Kobe a bad player in the civil rights movement and it does not make him a racist. It just means that Brown is a dick that wants everyone to bend down and suck him off

A Off topic but just because their talents are in demand does not make them arrogant or self serving. If somebody is willing to pay you the big bucks then by all means enjoy it. This applies to Kobe and his salary as well*. Also, LBJ, Wade and Bosh constantly learn from their mistakes and LBJ even makes fun of himself for the "Not 8". Kobe's most consistent quality is that he doesn't learn. He continues to do the same BS.

Also you incorrectly assume I pay for cable, an NBA pass, own a wardrobe of jerseys or nike shoes or that I frequent basketball games. I stream and download as many games as I can, but in no way does money go from my pocket to the NBA's.

BKobe most undoubtedly threw Shaq under any bus he could to get his way. Shaq was far from innocent in those matter and they should have been settled with behind closed doors, but in the end children will fight.

The bus I think Kobe was way out of line with was when he told cops about Shaq paying off women when he was accused of r*pe, there is literally no scenario that would have helped his cause but done nothing but cause turmoil in Shaq's personal life. Don't start shit for other people just because you fucked up your situation.

C Not sure who pulled the race card, he simply stated that Kobe's qualities do not qualify him to be apart of that very exclusive club of brethren who would not throw a teammate, friend or coworker under the bus. Those matters should be taken care of behind closed doors. Or maybe he was referring to his adultery**? Who knows but there is such a long list of reasons to keep Kobe out of a group to promote civil rights.

*This brings me to another quality of Kobe, either he wants to win the ring and he is completely clueless to what that actually takes or he is full of shit and wants the money. I am not really bothered by either scenario but it IS NOT BOTH!!!

**With most likely a prostitute.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you referring to off-the-court mistakes? List those that you claim "is still making".....

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BKobe most undoubtedly threw Shaq under any bus he could to get his way. Shaq was far from innocent in those matter and they should have been settled with behind closed doors, but in the end children will fight.

if it happened the way it was alleged, I agree he should have kept it between the two

The bus I think Kobe was way out of line with was when he told cops about Shaq paying off women when he was accused of r*pe, there is literally no scenario that would have helped his cause but done nothing but cause turmoil in Shaq's personal life. Don't start shit for other people just because you fucked up your situation.

and no one is anointing Shaq a saint he with whom has 5 kids with 3/4 different women if we want to go down morals lane...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you referring to off-the-court mistakes? List those that you claim "is still making".....

Last week when he dismissed his surrounding players after they went 6-2 in their last 8? Just like Kobe will take time to gel it took them time to gel too.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and no one is anointing Shaq a saint he with whom has 5 kids with 3/4 different women if we want to go down morals lane...

5 kids, 4 with his wife, 1 with a prior relationship. He and his wife divorced a few years ago.

realdeal5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random thought:

Is it far-fetched to think that the Lakers will finish below .500 with Kobe in the lineup, yet they finished above .500 with Kobe out of the lineup? I say it happens.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week when he dismissed his surrounding players after they went 6-2 in their last 8? Just like Kobe will take time to gel it took them time to gel too.

Kobe didn't dismiss anything. The Lakers were sitting at one game over .500 and at least 2 games back for the 8 spot in the playoffs. Kobe basically gave the same assessment of the team that many (including you) gave before the season started and have since the season started. You're so blinded by your own hate that you even criticize him when he agrees with you.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random thought:

Is it far-fetched to think that the Lakers will finish below .500 with Kobe in the lineup, yet they finished above .500 with Kobe out of the lineup? I say it happens.

Certainly possible. Depends on how the team comes together as Kobe works his way into shape. With or without Kobe, this team was pretty much going to hover around .500 anyway.

realdeal5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With or without Kobe, this team was pretty much going to hover around .500 anyway.

It kind of makes it seem like Kobe doesn't have any substantial impact on the success of the Lakers. If that's the case, I'm not sure why the Lakers would have extended Kobe's contract for that much. I guess external factors could recoup some of that money though. I guess, to me, there just isn't enough "reward" to having Kobe on the team for a few more years compared to the "risk" of money being tied up in his salary, and some perceived reluctance from others star to want to play with him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random thought:

If Kobe was an average player like Lebron - I would say that's a distinct possibility, but Kobe isn't a quitter like Lebron and will not quit until he can get his A game back.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe didn't dismiss anything. The Lakers were sitting at one game over .500 and at least 2 games back for the 8 spot in the playoffs. Kobe basically gave the same assessment of the team that many (including you) gave before the season started and have since the season started. You're so blinded by your own hate that you even criticize him when he agrees with you.

No man - Botslayer isn't a hater - he's a pothead:lol: