• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC/AFC Best Team Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What difference does it make about what we think of when we think white on white crime, white people aren't burning buildings, looting and doing other violent things because one of them was killed by a police officer.

Black fathers are more involved in their childrens lives out of wedlock than any other race, might that be because there are easily more of them than any other race?

You are absolutely correct black on black violence happens because they are around each other just as white on white violence, the one thing you failed to include is one statistic I found interesting.

IN 2012-2013 82.4% of white violent crime was against other whites, 3.6 of white violent crime was against blacks.

IN 2012-2013 40.9% of black violent crime was against other blacks, 38.6% of black violent crime was against whites.

Those numbers are provided by the DOJ.

Kind of crazy numbers huh? So it is reported all the time how white on black crime is a problem, what is N E V E R reported is black on white crime. Nobody gives a shit!

Your thoughts on society being set up for one group to succeed are misguided, affirmative action began in 1961 and for a very long time now blacks have been given jobs over whites simply because of their skin color and because of white guilt, how can you ever truly be equal if you continue to use special programs designed to give you an advantage simply because of your skin color.

Blacks do live in some of the poorest communities in the country but should they not take any responsibility for their community? Also, black folks should quit voting for liberals who continue to allow them to play the victim while promising them a better life only to do absolutely nothing for them, the poorest cities in our country are run by liberals and have been for a long time. Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, Baltimore, New Orleans.

Last edited:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What difference does it make about what we think of when we think white on white crime, white people aren't burning buildings, looting and doing other violent things because one of them was killed by a police officer.

Black fathers are more involved in their childrens lives out of wedlock than any other race, might that be because there are easily more of them than any other race?

You are absolutely correct black on black violence happens because they are around each other just as white on white violence, the one thing you failed to include is one statistic I found interesting.

IN 2012-2013 82.4% of white violent crime was against other whites, 3.6 of white violent crime was against blacks.

IN 2012-2013 40.9% of black violent crime was against other blacks, 38.6% of black violent crime was against whites.

Those numbers are provided by the DOJ.

Kind of crazy numbers huh? So it is reported all the time how white on black crime is a problem, what is N E V E R reported is black on white crime. Nobody gives a shit!

Your thoughts on society being set up for one group to succeed is ridiculous, affirmative action began in 1961 and for a very long time now blacks have been given jobs over whites simply because of their skin color and because of white guilt, how can you ever truly be equal if you continue to use special programs designed to give you an advantage simply because of your skin color.

Blacks do live in some of the poorest communities in the country but should they not take any responsibility for their community? Also, black folks should quit voting for liberals who continue to allow them to play the victim while promising them a better life only to do absolutely nothing for them, the poorest cities in our country are run by liberals and have been for a long time. Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, Baltimore, New Orleans.

Let's take this to the politics forum

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 said he will be picking shortly

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's take this to the politics forum

Why? This is a conversation between two friends and it has not come even close to getting ugly, I think quite highly of WLK and appreciate his view points on a number of things. I am someone who has lived all over this country and seen racism by all races and IMO the current president and media have done everything they can to destroy the progress that has been made in this country the last 50 years.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... What are we doing next?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? This is a conversation between two friends and it has not come even close to getting ugly, I think quite highly of WLK and appreciate his view points on a number of things. I am someone who has lived all over this country and seen racism by all races and IMO the current president and media have done everything they can to destroy the progress that has been made in this country the last 50 years.

I wasn't saying it was getting ugly. I was saying its on wrong thread. If anything do it on the chat thread not this draft one please. Also pack said to skip him so Shane is OTC and texted.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't saying it was getting ugly. I was saying its on wrong thread. If anything do it on the chat thread not this draft one please. Also pack said to skip him so Shane is OTC and texted.

Are there ever discussions during our drafts about anything not sports related? Of course there are, why is this being treated any differently?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I rate your team winner and you rate mine a rainbow... ok...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there ever discussions during our drafts about anything not sports related? Of course there are, why is this being treated any differently?

Oh my god take it to Ellen and express your feelings.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got yelled at for talking about soccer on chat thread and here you guys are posting novels about race when there is a forum for it or the other chat thread not involved with this draft.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Cano only 7 homeruns. I bet my entire SportsHoopla life savings $480 on your weak ass. Hope you get testicular torsion.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up in smoke is on, first 20 minutes of this movie are some of the best in any comedy ever...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got yelled at for talking about soccer on chat thread and here you guys are posting novels about race when there is a forum for it or the other chat thread not involved with this draft.

Neither blacks nor whites give a shit about soccer...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EHB is OTC and texted

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because Ritz doesn't like Black people... (In my Kanye West voice) :pissed: