• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC/AFC Best Team Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Purguy

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text EHB...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were not going to be able to start multiple packages. It was just our best 22 and that's it.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were not going to be able to start multiple packages. It was just our best 22 and that's it.

I also thought that.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also thought that.
I just saw Nos's post in the teams threads talking, if he plays this team, he's starting this guy, but if he plays this type of team, he's starting this guy and got confused.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will change it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, whos coming over? I got the chili cooking already, fridge full of beer, tunes on, back to school on the '60

Decided to take the day off, just didn't feel like working today...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, whos coming over? I got the chili cooking already, fridge full of beer, tunes on, back to school on the '60

Decided to take the day off, just didn't feel like working today...
I would if the boys and I don't have MMA tonight. That chili would go good with my leftover brisket and some Crown...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would if the boys and I don't have MMA tonight. That chili would go good with my leftover brisket and some Crown...

I actually have some Crown myself, what do you drink it with?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just curious....what is the next draft going to be?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a room, you two.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kinda lost me when you brought up slavery. You have never known anyone who was a slave and I have never met anyone who owned a slave, it's a crutch that is used to allow black folks to continue playing the victim. You do know that when the boats went to Africa the people didn't chase black folks around with nets the slaves were purchased from black slave owners, the first slave owner in America was black, thousands of whites died figthing to end slavery but those things are conviently never talked about, I wonder why...

When I was three weeks old my parents dropped me off at my grandparents house and went to a picnic in Minneapolis, on the way a young boy drove his bike out in front of my parents car my dad slammed on the brakes but clipped the kid, he jumped out of the car to check on the kid, he was fine but the kid said to my dad you better get back in your car mister, before my dad knew what he was talking about a group of black men and women had exited the bar right on the corner where this had happened, they proceeded to beat my dad almost to death, my mother was unable to lock the doors before a woman got into the car and proceeded to punch my mother countless times. Thankfully police arrived and stopped this from going any further. My point... Should I blame all black folks for this horrible thing that happened to my parents? Of course not, it was done by 7 or 8 people not the entire race.

Where did I say all black folks were criminals, thats rediculous! I'm quick to point out black on black crime because it's one of the biggest problems facing black americans.

Poverty isn't the only problem in the black community a very large % of it is black children growing up without a father. I read a while back that back in 1970 30% of black children grew up without a father as of 2010 that number is about 70%. When you allow your child to be raised by the streets bad things are going to happen.

First I didn't say you said all Blacks were criminals... I'm saying that Black on Black crime is the first response to when police violence comes into question... Its proximity, Blacks commit more crime vs other Blacks because Blacks are around more Blacks... Just like Whites commit more crime vs other Whites then any other race... When the tag line "Black on Black crime" is thrown out there, what's the first picture that comes to your mind...? It's probably the same picture every person sees... One "thug" shooting another with his gun turned side ways... Now what picture do you see when I say White on White crime... I personally am drawing a blank yet we know it happens... As for your parents, I'm sorry to hear that... I'd hoped you wouldn't blame an entire race for what a drunk mob did to your parents, but I believe a lesser person may...

I don't speak for the Black community, I'm not Black so my experience isn't the same... My thoughts come from discussions I've had and/or heard... Points that were made that stuck with me... The hardest thing I had to do to understand the complaints of their community is take myself out of the discussion... Point in case, I stated all Black people aren't criminals, you asked me when did you say that... While I didn't say you said that, you inferred I said it because I posted your reference to the Black on Black narrative... You never said 70% of Black children are going to be criminals with your statement that 70% of them are born out of wedlock, however one could infer that by your statement... The reality is that stat is a bit misleading... A study came out after that which shows Black fathers are more involved in their child's life when not in the household than any other race, but the doesn't fit the narrative so it goes unnoticed... It also doesn't show the household who are a 2 parent household but just aren't married...

As for slavery not holding a spot in today's society... I met my wife's great grand mother before she died, she was 104 when she passed... She was born to former slaves on a plantation where they were share choppers... 5 generations separate my wife from slavery, however she grew up with a person 1 generation removed... But that's not really the point... The point is that society was build for one group of people to succeed for hundreds of years while it was built for the other to stay uneducated brutes... It's not something that just changes over night... There are many examples of Black people who are successful, however there are many still struggling... You don't think poverty is a direct connection to that...? Blacks have the poorest communities, have the most unemployment, and in turn have the highest incarceration rate... You're answer might then be, well tell them to go to college and they can get a job and change that... Well take a look at this...

A Black Male With A Degree And A White High School Grad Have The Same Chances Of Getting A Job
White High School Drop-Outs Are As Likely To Land Jobs As Black College Students

That alone tells you it's systemic... We can go on and on, and if you'd like I don't mind... But in the interest of not taking away from the drafts I'll agree to disagree after posting this long ass post lol... But I have no problem continuing should you or anyone else would like to...:suds:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to add, I had been typing this during different stops I'd made... Didn't realize how long it would be until I posted it... :tsk:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500