• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC/AFC Best Team Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily for me I NEVER play players out of position, you mentioned me trying Swilling at DE in a previous draft, remember when we actually posted matchups I no longer used him like that...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn file is too big, I can't change my avatar.

Attachments

• nos 6.gif
    nos 6.gif
    152.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Nos avatar.gif
    Nos avatar.gif
    981.8 KB · Views: 4

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is wrong with this country!!! Our politicians are getting away with things that would have sent us to prison for decades. We got whiny little fucking pieces of shit holding demonstrations about things they don't even know anything about, we have the president doing every thing he can to divide the races. We have the media doing everything they can to fuel the fire. Twice as many white folks have been killed by police officers in 2016 as black folks yet the media NEVER reports on those. If Hillary wins I hope and pray the good Lord comes and takes us all home because this country will be destroyed.

I don't think the alternative is any better.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the alternative is any better.

Not a huge Trump fan either but he is far and away a better option than Hillary...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT is a special talent, however you're asking me to project him as a 4-3 OLB which I think he could do, but that changes his responsibilities... It's not the same as Strahan at a 3-4 I agree, but his greatest attribute was his ability to rush the passer... You are playing him in a spot where he'd probably have to play pass coverage now and couldn't attack the QB as often Which means he's not the same DT right...? Leroy Selmon like Howie Long who I have are different types of situations because they're responsibilities are pretty similar to what they are at either situation and their strength and ability allows them to play either position... I guess my point is more so, when you change the responsibilities of a player that isn't considered their "strength" as much as I give them credit, if you're facing a team that I feel are a "coin toss" type of match him being there might be the reason I go for the other team...
But Thomas actually played a couple years in a 43... and in a hybrid defense.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I get OTC tonight someone text me then skip me. Don't want to hold things up. Plus I'm to drunk to select right now. I might actually pick a good player if select now.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is wrong with this country!!! Our politicians are getting away with things that would have sent us to prison for decades. We got whiny little fucking pieces of shit holding demonstrations about things they don't even know anything about, we have the president doing every thing he can to divide the races. We have the media doing everything they can to fuel the fire. Twice as many white folks have been killed by police officers in 2016 as black folks yet the media NEVER reports on those. If Hillary wins I hope and pray the good Lord comes and takes us all home because this country will be destroyed.

To be fair how many more white people are there in the county than black people? Can't go by total numbers. But yes the fact that Hillary isn't rotting in a prison cell is a damn shame.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair how many more white people are there in the county than black people? Can't go by total numbers. But yes the fact that Hillary isn't rotting in a prison cell is a damn shame.

To be fair I get it, there are four-five times more white people than there are black people but, being twice as many whites are killed by cops and yet we hear nothing about them from the president or the media but every time a black person is killed its a national news story that leads to the burning down of towns and looting and more violence is fucking ridiculous, when is the last time a town was taken over by whites when a white person was killed by police? American Indians are killed at a higher percentage than blacks by police and that's something you will also never hear from the president or the media. Did you know one of the presidents main advisors on racial issues is Al Sharpton!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point of these aren't to see who can grab the best 22 players though IMO... It's about building teams with pieces that fit and work best together... Playing players to their strengths and making other teams try to adjust which means they can't be at their best... playing people out of position doesn't mean you will get that players best... For instance, a few drafts back we had this discussion when Nos tried to put Swilling at 4-3 DE... Swilling was better at 3-4 OLB mostly because his alignment... He was able to use his speed more effectively... We also discussed Oline playing out of position, and from experience I can tell you playing T and switching to G is not easy, switching sides can take some adjustments but it's not a big deal... Point is, if you play a life long LG at RG I won't have a problem with it (some others will), but if you play a LT at C that's gonna cost you... As for my team being weaker than yours, I completely disagree... There are better options than Andre Rison... :harbaugh:
I wouldn't play a player at a position that pro football reference didn't list them as starting at least a year

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text EHB

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily for me I NEVER play players out of position, you mentioned me trying Swilling at DE in a previous draft, remember when we actually posted matchups I no longer used him like that...

It was an example and a point of reference about the discussion... You're one of the guys who are very strict not only on position but side as well...

But Thomas actually played a couple years in a 43... and in a hybrid defense.

I took a closer look at this and you're right he did... I still stand behind my feelings of strength and weakness... 500 is playing Singletary at a 3-4 ILB... IMO his greatness isn't affected negatively because his responsibilities don't change much... If you two faced, and I couldn't pick who had the better team because they are so close, I'd lean to his team because of the DT move... Not saying that's the case because I haven't matched you guys up just giving the example... You might have a better team I have to look at them closely before I could say...

I wouldn't play a player at a position that pro football reference didn't list them as starting at least a year

I try to make sure that is the case as well... But there are things like playing Faneca at RG that I wouldn't worry about if you have Ruben Brown at LG...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair I get it, there are four-five times more white people than there are black people but, being twice as many whites are killed by cops and yet we hear nothing about them from the president or the media but every time a black person is killed its a national news story that leads to the burning down of towns and looting and more violence is fucking ridiculous, when is the last time a town was taken over by whites when a white person was killed by police? American Indians are killed at a higher percentage than blacks by police and that's something you will also never hear from the president or the media. Did you know one of the presidents main advisors on racial issues is Al Sharpton!

Just a small point... It's not the actual killings that are so outrageous, it's the manner in which they occur... When was it caught on video that a White guy was chocked out and died when those specific tactics were not only banned from use but also seemed to have been unnecessary...? When was a 12 yo White child rolled up on and shot dead in under a second for playing with a BB gun in the park...? On and on... There is something very uneven when police interact with Black people as opposed to White people... As someone who was bouncer, security at concerts, loss prevention at a department store, and a resource officer for a high school and an alternative school I understand use of force... I was trained by the police academy in Jackson and I know how much training they have... I also know a lot of cops, my brother in law also happens to be a sheriff deputy... That being said I've never been a cop... I can't say that every situation that we've seen in the news was unnecessary... The police have a right to live and be safe, but there have been some very questionable situations that must be acknowledged... Body cams and independent investigators would go a long way into ending all of the mistrust and misunderstandings IMO...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a small point... It's not the actual killings that are so outrageous, it's the manner in which they occur... When was it caught on video that a White guy was chocked out and died when those specific tactics were not only banned from use but also seemed to have been unnecessary...? When was a 12 yo White child rolled up on and shot dead in under a second for playing with a BB gun in the park...? On and on... There is something very uneven when police interact with Black people as opposed to White people... As someone who was bouncer, security at concerts, loss prevention at a department store, and a resource officer for a high school and an alternative school I understand use of force... I was trained by the police academy in Jackson and I know how much training they have... I also know a lot of cops, my brother in law also happens to be a sheriff deputy... That being said I've never been a cop... I can't say that every situation that we've seen in the news was unnecessary... The police have a right to live and be safe, but there have been some very questionable situations that must be acknowledged... Body cams and independent investigators would go a long way into ending all of the mistrust and misunderstandings IMO...

Nobody catches cop violence on camera against whites because nobody gives a shit, that doesn't fit the narrative of what the race baiters are trying to accomplish.

The same week Treyvon Martin was killed by a WHITE HISPANIC a young black man in FLORIDA broke into an elderly white couples home (they were both in their 90's) he proceeded to r*pe and kill the 90 year old woman and then proceeded to kill the 90 year old man. Why didn't the president come out and say anything, I don't know like these could have been my grandparents? It only matters when it's a black life that's ended!

After the Trayvon verdict there was a white guy who drove a friend to the store in Alabama and a group of four young black men grabbed him and beat him and threw him into traffic, where was the outrage from leadership?

In July 2013 James Whitehead a white man was shot and killed by a black police officer, the officer was fired and get this the officer hired a lawyer to sue the town because he said he was fired because he was black not because he shot an unarmed white man.

There are so many more I can and will post for you if you'd like.

There is nothing uneven, did you know it is more likely a black cop shoots a black suspect than a white cop? I bet you didn't know that, why? BECAUSE the only thing that matters to the president and the liberal media is white on black violence.

Black folks make up roughly 13% of the population yet are nearly 60% of the prison population, black on black crime is a much larger problem than white cops killing blacks yet we here NOTHING about that from the media or the president.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody catches cop violence on camera against whites because nobody gives a shit, that doesn't fit the narrative of what the race baiters are trying to accomplish.

The same week Treyvon Martin was killed by a WHITE HISPANIC a young black man in FLORIDA broke into an elderly white couples home (they were both in their 90's) he proceeded to r*pe and kill the 90 year old woman and then proceeded to kill the 90 year old man. Why didn't the president come out and say anything, I don't know like these could have been my grandparents? It only matters when it's a black life that's ended!

After the Trayvon verdict there was a white guy who drove a friend to the store in Alabama and a group of four young black men grabbed him and beat him and threw him into traffic, where was the outrage from leadership?

In July 2013 James Whitehead a white man was shot and killed by a black police officer, the officer was fired and get this the officer hired a lawyer to sue the town because he said he was fired because he was black not because he shot an unarmed white man.

There are so many more I can and will post for you if you'd like.

There is nothing uneven, did you know it is more likely a black cop shoots a black suspect than a white cop? I bet you didn't know that, why? BECAUSE the only thing that matters to the president and the liberal media is white on black violence.

Black folks make up roughly 13% of the population yet are nearly 60% of the prison population, black on black crime is a much larger problem than white cops killing blacks yet we here NOTHING about that from the media or the president.

You are equating apples to oranges... I expect a criminal to commit crime... I don't expect a police officer to shoot a guy in the back and then plant evidence to say he "felt threatened"... And what you're talking to is a systematic problem that doesn't get addressed but instead is pushed away by the right to say the past is the past, let it go... That's easy to say when your community is not effected the same way do to those past actions... Do realize Blacks have been slaves longer than they've been free in this country...? It's like starting a football game before your opponent arrived, then you bring them in during the second quarter and only allow them to score for you, then third quarter they're only allowed to play defense and in the fourth they are allowed to play like everyone else and you ask how come they can't catch up...

My mom was White... She was a single mom, we were on welfare, 5 of the 7 children in my family dropped out of high school, my younger brother has been in prison for 15 years for bank robbery, my younger sister has 5 kids from 4 dads... You hear that story and you'd think I was a Black male... That's the way America views Blacks for the most part... My wife's mother passed when she was 1, her dad remarried and stayed married for almost 30 years before he died... A business owner like his father, Alderman for 17 years like his father, her brother and sister both have masters her younger brother a deputy... If you didn't know you would have guessed her to be White... These stereotypes are what play into the heads of society...

All Black people aren't criminals nor violent, but you're quick to point out Black on Black crime... Crime is a product of poverty and poor education for the most part... What neighborhood do you think that is...? When you police with a broken window type policy the people you continue to come in contact are poor, we've established which neighborhoods those are... So which came first the chicken or the egg...?

Last thing, the guy who was killed in Minnesota... The police said he was pulled over due to a broken tail light... It wasn't, in fact he was caught talking to dispatch saying he was pulling the car over because the 2 people in the car look like robbery suspects... He said he fit the description because he had a "wide set nose"... Seriously, he was pulled over for that and then shot and killed... How can you not he outraged by that...?

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are equating apples to oranges... I expect a criminal to commit crime... I don't expect a police officer to shoot a guy in the back and then plant evidence to say he "felt threatened"... And what you're talking to is a systematic problem that doesn't get addressed but instead is pushed away by the right to say the past is the past, let it go... That's easy to say when your community is not effected the same way do to those past actions... Do realize Blacks have been slaves longer than they've been free in this country...? It's like starting a football game before your opponent arrived, then you bring them in during the second quarter and only allow them to score for you, then third quarter they're only allowed to play defense and in the fourth they are allowed to play like everyone else and you ask how come they can't catch up...

My mom was White... She was a single mom, we were on welfare, 5 of the 7 children in my family dropped out of high school, my younger brother has been in prison for 15 years for bank robbery, my younger sister has 5 kids from 4 dads... You hear that story and you'd think I was a Black male... That's the way America views Blacks for the most part... My wife's mother passed when she was 1, her dad remarried and stayed married for almost 30 years before he died... A business owner like his father, Alderman for 17 years like his father, her brother and sister both have masters her younger brother a deputy... If you didn't know you would have guessed her to be White... These stereotypes are what play into the heads of society...

All Black people aren't criminals nor violent, but you're quick to point out Black on Black crime... Crime is a product of poverty and poor education for the most part... What neighborhood do you think that is...? When you police with a broken window type policy the people you continue to come in contact are poor, we've established which neighborhoods those are... So which came first the chicken or the egg...?

Last thing, the guy who was killed in Minnesota... The police said he was pulled over due to a broken tail light... It wasn't, in fact he was caught talking to dispatch saying he was pulling the car over because the 2 people in the car look like robbery suspects... He said he fit the description because he had a "wide set nose"... Seriously, he was pulled over for that and then shot and killed... How can you not he outraged by that...?

You can hear it in that Minnesota's cop voice in the video you know he fucked up. Who knows why but even without seeing the shooting I think it's likely he messed up. But with me being in the media Nos is right that the media makes this 100X worse. The New York Post's "Civil War" headline the day after is supposed to make things better? Lol

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, here I have planned to go 3 WR set, but Tony Richardson was still free......

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AHLM!!! All SportsHoopla Lives Matter!!! :thumb:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk has been texted

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the cops get a terrible rap...are there a few bad guys with badges? Yes, but there are a few bad guys in every profession on the planet. The overwhelming majority of police officers are guys doing a life threatening job for money they could make anywhere else .I don't think cops drive around and go, "oh look, there's a couple of black dudes, let's pull them over and shoot them and plant evidence". There are two sides to every story. Also, I agree the media is a huge problem in this country. The "civil war" headline trying to pit blacks against whites... Black people in this country didn't rise up and defeat slavery....white people who hated slavery fought and defeated it. It's right vs wrong, not black vs white