• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next 3 games Okay we are 3-1

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay we are 3-1 and 2 games up on every1 in the division, now we got the Bucs at home, at Det and home against the Browns..We should be 2-1 or 3-0 against those 3 teams. I know everyone is all over the lions and they are playing good but we can still beat them with our defense. Either way I will take 5-2 after 7 games. 8 wins will lock this division up

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB game will be a good one. Tonight would be a decent game to observe vs the colts. The players need to exact some sort of revenge against the Bucs from last year...

Detroit game will be a tough one.. beatable yes, everyone is beatable, but we got to play our cards right.

Browns, never sleep on them. We do that and boom, we lose.

Ways to go, 3-1 is fantastic, best part is we are far from a finish product.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ways to go, 3-1 is fantastic, best part is we are far from a finish product.

I agree. I hope the team doesn't get ahead of themselves and start getting over confident. It's one thing being confident but another letting it get to your head.

On the Detroit game, I cringe at the thought of seeing our DB's going up against Megatron :(

I will take 2-1 over these next three games as well, but would love to see us win out!

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our next three games are against young QBs and two are from the same draft I believe with Freeman and Stafford. They wont be able to run against us so they will have to beat us by going throw the air. Our front 7 will win this for us with pressure but of DBs will have to double team there best or fastest WR. Send pressure and let Willis and Bowman play there game and we should win both of our next 2 games 24-16.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree. I hope the team doesn't get ahead of themselves and start getting over confident. It's one thing being confident but another letting it get to your head.

On the Detroit game, I cringe at the thought of seeing our DB's going up against Megatron :(

I will take 2-1 over these next three games as well, but would love to see us win out!

If you look at the history he's never really had great games against the Niners. He get his stats but he wasnt Jerry Rice against of defense. We have a real defense now. Send pressure and he wont get any 35 yard catches, last time Stafford throw a pass laying on his back he was an infant. He will not beat us.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
freeman and stafford could torch our secondary.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs- Sorry but they dont seem like anything special this year. We can stop the run game and there passing game hasnt been lighting anyone up yet.

Lions- Megatron and there D-line worry me here. But they are beatable.

Browns-Have been playing tough but nothing special here either.

Just gotta keep winning those trunover battles.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at the history he's never really had great games against the Niners. He get his stats but he wasnt Jerry Rice against of defense. We have a real defense now. Send pressure and he wont get any 35 yard catches, last time Stafford throw a pass laying on his back he was an infant. He will not beat us.

Well, Detroit isn't the same team that we have faced in the past few seasons. They have improved in quite a few key areas. Last year Johnson had 7 catches for 96 yards against us, which isn't too shabby. Besides, this year he's already off to quite a start and finally has a good QB to throw him the ball.

Our run defense might be good, but our pass defense still leaves a lot to be desired.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think we match up well against TB and I do think we can beat them.

Detroit away is a different story. I do not think we match up well against them. Stafford has time to throw and many weapons to throw to and Detroit is currently a 60/40 team. Our run D could be rendered less significant by this strength. IMO, we would need to play at or near our best on all three sides of the ball to win this one.

Cleveland at home is a should win game.

I think 5-2 is a plausible.

Of course, all opinions are based on today's information.

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Detroit away is a different story. I do not think we match up well against them. Stafford has time to throw and many weapons to throw to and Detroit is currently a 60/40 team. Our run D could be rendered less significant by this strength. IMO, we would need to play at or near our best on all three sides of the ball to win this one.

We would have all given our left nut at the start of the year if it would have meant 5-2. Unless of course you only had one to begin with.

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see 2-1 or 1-2.

We should beat the Browns, but Tampa and Detroit are toss ups.

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed.

Tampa bay doesnt really have anyone on their team who scares me. Blount should be shut down and tampa will rely on Freeman to make plays.TB has some decent recievers but no one electrifying. If we play smart football and win the turnover battle as we have all season, we should be in position to win this game.

As for detroit, I see it as playing the eagles all over again in a sense, except detroit has a good d-line. Stafford is no vick when it comes to mobility, but hes going to air it out. 50+ throws for bradford. Bradford is a very good pocket passer and Megatron and co. will be hard to stop. Our offense is going to need to step up, control the time of possession and keep the lions O off the field to have a chance. Will be the toughest of the three games by far.

Clevland is a must win, but we cant sleep on them. Any team can beat any team on any given day.

Coming out 2-1 in the next 3 games will put us in prime position to win the west.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed.

Tampa bay doesnt really have anyone on their team who scares me. Blount should be shut down and tampa will rely on Freeman to make plays.TB has some decent recievers but no one electrifying. If we play smart football and win the turnover battle as we have all season, we should be in position to win this game.

As for detroit, I see it as playing the eagles all over again in a sense, except detroit has a good d-line. Stafford is no vick when it comes to mobility, but hes going to air it out. 50+ throws for bradford. Bradford is a very good pocket passer and Megatron and co. will be hard to stop. Our offense is going to need to step up, control the time of possession and keep the lions O off the field to have a chance. Will be the toughest of the three games by far.

Clevland is a must win, but we cant sleep on them. Any team can beat any team on any given day.
Coming out 2-1 in the next 3 games will put us in prime position to win the west.

Cleveland is a must win, and Detriot we will beat them. They have one WR and a big tightend. Who said that there LB and DBs can stop our skilled players. We just faced the so-called best secondary in the league at there field and challenged them.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the expectations are now exceedingly high, i can only imagine this board on our next loss?

make no mistake, Philadelphia is a better team but we just got away with one. our strength is defense but they carved it up no problem. so enjoy the win but don't go overboard.

the next three teams don't have the talent of Philly, but they're still good teams - compared to us. on paper we're looking best on our next game, Tampa plays on Monday night and then travels cross country. on our end, i hope the players aren't as overconfident as fans?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed.

yep, so while we're looking at how we'll win, those three can beat us too. IMO think Detroit is a better team than us, Tampa Bay is about even, and we're slightly better than Cleveland. these games can go either way unless Alex Smith can continue what he did yesterday, what are the odds of that?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yep, so while we're looking at how we'll win, those three can beat us too. IMO think Detroit is a better team than us, Tampa Bay is about even, and we're slightly better than Cleveland. these games can go either way unless Alex Smith can continue what he did yesterday, what are the odds of that?

I suspect the next three games will force us to find out.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland is a must win, and Detriot we will beat them. They have one WR and a big tightend. Who said that there LB and DBs can stop our skilled players. We just faced the so-called best secondary in the league at there field and challenged them.

Detroit is going to be a completely different beast from Philadelphia. The Lions d-line is much better than the Philly line IMO. And, we all know how Smith has fared when he is given little to no time in the pocket. The run game won't be as easy as it was against Philly.

So, even though we beat the so called best secondary in the league, neither the passing game, not the run game will come as easily against the Lions I feel.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Detroit is going to be a completely different beast from Philadelphia. The Lions d-line is much better than the Philly line IMO. And, we all know how Smith has fared when he is given little to no time in the pocket. The run game won't be as easy as it was against Philly.

So, even though we beat the so called best secondary in the league, neither the passing game, not the run game will come as easily against the Lions I feel.

good point, Fairley back by then?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only worry of those three games is Megatron. Rogers is gonna have to really really step up. A big bonus is Detroit has shit at OT so we should be able to get to Stafford. Gonna be interesting.