• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Playoff Matchups as of tonight

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat are done.

I don't think we have 8 players available.

Deng and Beasley are likely out for the year while nobody knows when Whiteside and Bird will be back.....this is in addition to Bosh, McRoberts, & Napier all being out for the rest of the season

Thats insane. Such an unlucky year for the Heat

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East
1 Hawks
2 Cavs
3 66% Bulls, 33% Raptors
4 66% Raptors, 33% Bulls
5 Wizards
6 Bucks
7 40% Nets, 25% Celtics, 25% Heat, 10% Pacers
8 25% Nets, 25% Celtics, 25% Heat, 25% Pacers

West
1 Warriors
2 60% Rockets, 15% Grizzlies, 10% Clippers, 10% Spurs, 5% Blazers
3 50% Clippers, 20% Grizzles, 10% Rockets, 10% Spurs, 10% Blazers
4 85% Blazers, 10% Clippers, 5% Grizzlies
5 40% Grizzlies, 20% Rockets, 20% Clippers, 20% Spurs
6 60% Spurs, 20% Grizzlies, 10% Rockets, 10% Clippers
7 Mavs
8 66% Thunder, 33% Pelicans

With yesterday's games... The Thunder and Pelicans swapped. Simulation models now have Pelicans at 66%, Thunder at 33%

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With yesterday's games... The Thunder and Pelicans swapped. Simulation models now have Pelicans at 66%, Thunder at 33%

Did you see what Anthony Davis claims a Warriors players said to him?

LMFAO!

They are good. But, getting cocky :nono:

“They came out and said it was going to be a scrimmage game. We kind of took that personal,” Davis said on TV after New Orleans came back from a 13-point halftime deficit to get a crucial 103-100 victory over the NBA’s top team.

Davis would not specify or did not know who the offending player was, according to ESPN.

Ethan Strauss‏@SherwoodStrauss

A Warriors' starter told the Pels' bench it'd be an easy win before the game. I'm glad that if this series happens, it has a fun setup

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see what Anthony Davis claims a Warriors players said to him?

LMFAO!

They are good. But, getting cocky :nono:

“They came out and said it was going to be a scrimmage game. We kind of took that personal,” Davis said on TV after New Orleans came back from a 13-point halftime deficit to get a crucial 103-100 victory over the NBA’s top team.

Davis would not specify or did not know who the offending player was, according to ESPN.

Ethan Strauss‏@SherwoodStrauss

A Warriors' starter told the Pels' bench it'd be an easy win before the game. I'm glad that if this series happens, it has a fun setup

Wow, NBA players talking trash. So unusual.

Pelicans needed this game way more than Golden State, yet Golden State still almost won it. Pelicans win maybe one game in a playoff series against the Dubs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for a team who never won shit or even make the conference title, they talk a lot of shit

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of this morning (2-3 games remaining), based on simulation engines:

East
1 Hawks
2 Cavs
3 66% Raptors, 33% Bulls
4 66% Bulls, 33% Raptors
5 Wizards
6 Bucks
7 50% Celtics, 40% Nets, 5% Pacers, 5% Heat
8 45% Nets, 25% Celtics, 20% Pacers, 10% Heat

West
1 Warriors
2 40% Spurs, 40% Grizzlies, 10% Clippers, 10% Rockets
3 50% Clippers, 25% Spurs, 15% Grizzlies, 10% Rockets
4 Blazers
5 30% Grizzlies, 25% Clippers, 25% Rockets, 20% Spurs
6 55% Rockets, 15% Clippers, 15% Grizzlies, 15% Spurs
7 Mavs
8 60% Pelicans, 40% Thunder

Relevant Remaining Schedules

Race for East 3 seed
Raptors... @MIA, @BOS, CHA
Bulls (tied)... PHI, @BKN, ATL

Race for East 7-8
Celtics... CLE, TOR, @MIL
Nets (tied)... @MIL, CHI, ORL
Pacers (1GB)... OKC, WAS, @MEM
Heat (2GB)... TOR, ORL, @PHI

Race for West 2-3, 5-6
Grizzlies... @LAC, @GSW, IND
Spurs (0.5GB)... PHX, @NOP
Clippers (1GB)... MEM, DEN, @PHX
Rockets (1GB)... NOP, @CHA, UTA

Race for West 8
Pelicans... @HOU, @MIN, SAS
Thunders (tied)... @IND, POR, @MIN

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love aCeltics first round matchup for the Cavs- should be a breeze- 5 at the most.- but realistically i think a sweeep is just as likely....now if the Bulls can just get the 4 seed this will break PERFECTLY

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love aCeltics first round matchup for the Cavs- should be a breeze- 5 at the most.- but realistically i think a sweeep is just as likely....now if the Bulls can just get the 4 seed this will break PERFECTLY

boston in 6 lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boston in 6 lol

haha...cmon Hambobs...

listened to windhorsts podcast from Friday- its an hour on espncleveland.com- a weekly show

and he said that this was breaking perfectly for the Cavs------ that no team out there would have an easier path to the Conference Finals if things stayed how they were

imagine if the Cavs had to go through Boston- and then had to see the winner of Milwaukee/Toronto- especially since both of those teams have not played great at all in the second half--- and Boston- i love Stevens and has these guys playing well over their head- but they would smash Boston if LeBron broke his leg.....Boston does not have one guy RIGHT NOW anyway (thoguh some guys might develop into it) that can even be a #2 or #3 on a good playoff team.

Boston has a very young roster, with a lot of mismatched parts because of the trades and stockpiling of assets, they dealt their 2 best players in Rondo and Green, they dont have any kind of center that can play defense (though they do have 3 intriguing bigs in Sullinger, Olnyk, Zeller)- the do have some good guard play in Isiah Thomas, Bradley, and Smart- though each one of those guys are either great at defense, or great at offense, and not much else at this point (Thomas is a very solid offensive player, Bradley a very good defensive player and i do have to say he is developing a nice jumper but hes not a guy whos going for 20, and Smart is/could be a good to great defensive player but he cant hit the broad side of a barn with his shot right now).....

Boston first round would be a cake walk

Toronto or Milwaukee second round would have to be taken seriously- but would most likely be done in 5 or at most 6....Toronto is a solid team but they played better ball earlier in the season then now, and Milwaukee has young talent anda future- but they are not ready for the playoffs....

Imagine the road other teams would have to go- heck- the Hawks at the #1 seed would most likely have togo through Brooklyn and Chicago- which is much harder than Boston/Toronto- or just look atthe West---- how about the Warriors? get the Pelicans and then either Blazerse or Spurs? thats nuts, or Memphis at a #2 seed gets Dallas and then the Blazers or Clips...YIKES!!!!

Cavs would be in GREAT shape if the standings hold true and they get Boston/Toronto...would love it.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha...cmon Hambobs...

listened to windhorsts podcast from Friday- its an hour on espncleveland.com- a weekly show

and he said that this was breaking perfectly for the Cavs------ that no team out there would have an easier path to the Conference Finals if things stayed how they were

imagine if the Cavs had to go through Boston- and then had to see the winner of Milwaukee/Toronto- especially since both of those teams have not played great at all in the second half--- and Boston- i love Stevens and has these guys playing well over their head- but they would smash Boston if LeBron broke his leg.....Boston does not have one guy RIGHT NOW anyway (thoguh some guys might develop into it) that can even be a #2 or #3 on a good playoff team.

Boston has a very young roster, with a lot of mismatched parts because of the trades and stockpiling of assets, they dealt their 2 best players in Rondo and Green, they dont have any kind of center that can play defense (though they do have 3 intriguing bigs in Sullinger, Olnyk, Zeller)- the do have some good guard play in Isiah Thomas, Bradley, and Smart- though each one of those guys are either great at defense, or great at offense, and not much else at this point (Thomas is a very solid offensive player, Bradley a very good defensive player and i do have to say he is developing a nice jumper but hes not a guy whos going for 20, and Smart is/could be a good to great defensive player but he cant hit the broad side of a barn with his shot right now).....

Boston first round would be a cake walk

Toronto or Milwaukee second round would have to be taken seriously- but would most likely be done in 5 or at most 6....Toronto is a solid team but they played better ball earlier in the season then now, and Milwaukee has young talent anda future- but they are not ready for the playoffs....

Imagine the road other teams would have to go- heck- the Hawks at the #1 seed would most likely have togo through Brooklyn and Chicago- which is much harder than Boston/Toronto- or just look atthe West---- how about the Warriors? get the Pelicans and then either Blazerse or Spurs? thats nuts, or Memphis at a #2 seed gets Dallas and then the Blazers or Clips...YIKES!!!!

Cavs would be in GREAT shape if the standings hold true and they get Boston/Toronto...would love it.

I'm kidding but am I crazy in thinking that Boston would fight you guys pretty well? They're well coached.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kidding but am I crazy in thinking that Boston would fight you guys pretty well? They're well coached.

Boston is a tough team. I can see them taking Cleveland or Atlanta 6

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooklyn is a terrible road team. Boston is a damn good road team. Brooklyn is likely done in 5 whoever they face

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooklyn is a terrible road team. Boston is a damn good road team. Brooklyn is likely done in 5 whoever they face

Bucks locking up that 6 seed like I said lol. They actually look more comfortable with each other compared to 2-3 weeks ago

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A tough 5 games IMO

Yeah probably. Don't expect many blowouts in the 1/8 2/7 matchups out east even though most guys with low basketball IQ such as Wiggy would expect that

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm pretty sure management didn't want to actually make the playoffs.

They really could have used a top 5 pick.

But, they have like 20 picks in the next 5 years.

So, it's time to start showing improvement.

Cavs in a 5.