• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Wife Hates Sundays (MWHS) web site

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changing the consensus rankings is not all that hard but it sure would be easier if everyone had there's in so i could do it once same goes for the postion rankings. I'll also make the top smaller like Lefty and Joe requested and are we keeping the interjections (words ie fiddlesticks) or are removing them?

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzie we are holding a spot for you on our site if you want it. We would love
to have you on board.
It is about all I can do to chat occasionally. I think that I will enjoy from afar and chime in haphazardly.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still at work. I'll update the 200 and send them to you when I get home. So updates better be in my email inbox within the next couple hours. That includes the newly over-qualified son of lefty.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updated and sent the 200. Copied all of you too. I hope it's what you wanted?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing...

I think some of you may know Excel better than Foot, so it may help if you make updates to your rankings by using the file that I sent. That way we're using the same formats, team abbreviations, etc.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Joe nice work buddy. I noticed there is only 5 of us. I might as well wait until everyone has there rankings in because to keep doing it is pain. Also can you set up an excel doc so our position rankings are in average form as well. So i can display them with our names across the top and then the position rankings will be shown by our average as well just like you did the top 200 consensus.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can do them pretty quick if they are given to me all ready set up. Also I will have free time all this week at night so i plan on finishing this initial stuff THIS WEEK FOR SURE! But everyone has to get there rankings to JOE as soon as possible. Joe i didn't see rams rankings on the excel sheet so i forwarded his rankings he sent to me. I guess we are waiting for Brian's, Monkey's, and whoever I am missing. Will's were not on there ether.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I entered Wil and Ram's positional rankings and sent another email with consensus rankings for QB, RB and WR.

Better make this happen Foot.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe nice work I hate to ask you this but can you add Lefty's boy's ranks he just sent them to us. Trust me i know this ain't easy. Neither is pimping. Ok I couldn't resist. But as hard as it is to sort out in excel it's doubly hard to code this stuff out so hang in there old buddy. I know there are a lot more funner things you could be doing with your time, trust me I know. Between doing graphic design all week at my regular job and then doing graphic design on our site on the weekends I feel like i haven't had a day of since Christmas! But if you update it I'll display it.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys,

It's officially mywifehatessundays.com 1 year birthday today!

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little disappointed nothing is going up on the site. I spent my entire Saturday night working on it (after getting off of work).

I mentioned that I had the time a week ago. Not any more. I can add whomever, but it'll have to wait until the middle of this coming week.

Maybe I'm just a little upset? But that's why I was pushing for set formats and set due dates. Seems like others are dragging their feet, or not as committed, and then Foot keeps asking for other rankings and additions. Tough to keep up with all of these requests.

Last edited by a moderator:

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize. I'm kind of mad at myself that I forgot to include Monkey in the positional. Just so I'm clear, you want the following rankings:

• consensus 200
  • individual positional
  • consensus positional (I don't recall this being previously discussed?)
I think that I gave you most of this in the spreadsheets last night from those who have contributed (save for Monkey). And because of these 'ad hoc' invitations Foot tosses out there, I've lost track of who actually is contributing. This is what I have received:

• consensus 200 (Foot, Joe, Barilko, Sam, Lefty)
  • individual positional (same as above)
  • consensus positional (same as above, plus Wil and Ram)
Foot (or someone who is keeping track), please let me know if the above is correct, so I know what I need to provide to Foot.

I may sound bitter or frustrated, but I don't mind compiling this. Really. But it does take time, and this week I probably will not have as much time. (I know I'll probably make some time, but absolutely no promises.) But of course, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT RANKINGS.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe believe me I understand your frustrations. I had all day to work on this yesterday but i didn't get the updated list until 10pm. I know your working very hard and it's not your fault because guys have been dragging their feet in getting you their stuff. Brian was a late addition so that is understandable, yet he still got his rankings in pretty fast considered. Listen, sit back today. Don't worry about the site. Go enjoy your day. I will put up these two new lists today and then we can update again next week. I also got Sam's page done yesterday, so I only need to do a few more guy's pages and my own and then we are there and can start fine tuning the site. I can't wait to just start writing. I have articles planned for Tavon Austin and Colin Keapernick that I think everyone will find amusing. But I can't until I get all this leg work done. So believe me I want it done as bad as you.

As for the guys that have been dragging their feet. Sure I know nobody wants to be told what to do. That's why we have jobs and wives. I know everyone has work and families to keep them busy. They also don't have any designing experience so they can't really help with the site's creation, but you can at least get Joe his rankings on time when he requests them. I don't think that is too much to ask.

If some of you guys are just waiting to see when and if the site takes off then your planning on getting involved, that won't be tolerated buy the guys who are working hard to make this site a hit.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing... on the positional consensus rankings, I'm only providing QB, RB and WR. Don't really want to do K and DST, but I'd be willing to include TE. (Wil, I think I'll need your TE rankings. Can't remember if Ram gave me TE?) Gotta go...

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
consensus 200 (Foot, Joe, Barilko, Sam, Lefty)
individual positional (same as above)
consensus positional (same as above, plus Wil and Ram)

I think this is right, Fuzzy said he is not doing it. So I think we are just missing Brian's all though I got confused and thought he gave me the rankings last night but it was something else.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good Joe.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna put up what you gave me yesterday so don't worry about today. I'll update them again next week so you have all week to make any additions or changes.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank's Foot. My page looks sweet! You really should do your's next though................again, thanks man!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem Sam and if you want to change your avatar let me know!