• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Wife Hates Sundays (MWHS) web site

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty you are going to drive me coo-coo I said I didn't do the position rankings yet. But glad to hear you can see the top 200. Just to be clear you can see the top 200 rankings right?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam I am eventually going to install a message board system like this one here at SportsHoopla. It will come right after I get everything up to speed with these rankings. Unfortunately I can devote 40 hours a week to this so i have to do one thing at a time when I have the time. The week end is the only real time I have to do this stuff cause my nights are busy too. But i will get everything worked it EVENTUALLY! I'll try everything on it and it all be perfect and have it perfect before the season starts. That's my goal but it's gonna be tough so you guys have to be a little patient with where we want it to go. I get us there I promise just have to do one thing at a time. Sorry if that sounds like a rant but I have been sitting here all day and am getting cranky.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefty you are going to drive me coo-coo I said I didn't do the position rankings yet. But glad to hear you can see the top 200. Just to be clear you can see the top 200 rankings right?

From what we have all come to know - the drive would be a short one :laugh3:
Yes, I can see my top 200 as well as Barilko's. .... move along.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very Short in deed! lefty did you need to refresh or did you see them from them from the get go, just trying to see which.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love you guys and I say this as humorously as I possibly can but you guys are more demanding than 1,000 wives could ever be!!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But then again that's what a site that wants to be the best needs! Demanding creative minds!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam I am eventually going to install a message board system like this one here at SportsHoopla. It will come right after I get everything up to speed with these rankings. Unfortunately I can devote 40 hours a week to this so i have to do one thing at a time when I have the time. The week end is the only real time I have to do this stuff cause my nights are busy too. But i will get everything worked it EVENTUALLY! I'll try everything on it and it all be perfect and have it perfect before the season starts. That's my goal but it's gonna be tough so you guys have to be a little patient with where we want it to go. I get us there I promise just have to do one thing at a time. Sorry if that sounds like a rant but I have been sitting here all day and am getting cranky.
I get it hell I couldn't even get my top 200 to Joe in time. I was just curious about the message thing. Thanks for all of your hard work.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes 9 EST is good for me.

I trust you guys - - will be off line. I've offered all comments I can previously - whatever you all decide, I'm good.
I will add this though, ALL the rankings need to be up and operating no later than middle of this month. Some of the other stuff can wait. ..... but not the rankings. Drafts will start in early August for many.

Let me know what you decide as far as ranking updates go - like how often - also how we get articles posted.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I will just continue like I was tomorrow. i will finish up all our top 200 rankings tomorrow and the Ill focus on the consensus rankings. After that I turn my attention to the position rankings.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Foot I'm at work and got busy for a sec..........I think you have it handled anyway.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i missed all the back and forth today and i just went to MWHS
great job Foot it is looking good..

Keep at it good luck

and a big

Canadian Thank You

:canada::canada::canada::canada::cool2::cool2:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah no problem Barilko my friend. Glad you like. Sorry for being a bitch before was just a long week/day/month and nothing was working I was bugging out for a second. i be back at it tomorrow.

In the meantime i need some trade input. Here it is what u guys think.

Team gets A:

MJD
Crabtree

Team B gets:

McFadden
Heartline
Andre Brown
Bernard Peirce

Who wins?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah no problem Barilko my friend. Glad you like. Sorry for being a bitch before was just a long week/day/month and nothing was working I was bugging out for a second. i be back at it tomorrow.

In the meantime i need some trade input. Here it is what u guys think.

Team gets A:

MJD
Crabtree

Team B gets:

McFadden
Heartline
Andre Brown
Bernard Peirce

Who wins?
My first thought is team B by a mile but at secnd glance it's still team B but by more like a half mile. Basically your trading MJD/ Crabby for DMC/Hartline. I like Brown this year and Peirce is in need of an injury to fantasy relevent. Those 2 guys are taking up roster space unless Brown can win the job (doubtful). Who knows when Crabby comes back so he is just gonna take up space on your roster. I do like Hartline this year as a spot start and maybe even more as the year goes on. Anyway, that's my take.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry Sam i should have mentioned this is a full keeper league so crab can be used for years to come if that makes a difference.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry Sam i should have mentioned this is a full keeper league so crab can be used for years to come if that makes a difference.
Honestly, in that case then it would be team B by 2 miles then. MJD might have a great season this year (I doubt it) but he will probably be done after this year (too bad as I love all UCLA alumni). Crabby's value will obviously go up but so will Brown and Peirce's value too. Look, before the injury I would have had Crabby in the top 15 and would have drafted him in the 4th round of all drafts (if he was still there) but the value team B gets in this trade outweighs team . The only question I would have would be roster space.............

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, in that case then it would be team B by 2 miles then. MJD might have a great season this year (I doubt it) but he will probably be done after this year (too bad as I love all UCLA alumni). Crabby's value will obviously go up but so will Brown and Peirce's value too. Look, before the injury I would have had Crabby in the top 15 and would have drafted him in the 4th round of all drafts (if he was still there) but the value team B gets in this trade outweighs team . The only question I would have would be roster space.............

I have to agree with Sam Team B especially keeping

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe I have been playing a round with excel this software is pretty cool. i see the formula u used and it calculates on the fly.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok the Consensous top 200 are for everyone to see! I decided to get them up for draft purposes now I have to do Mine and Sam's top 200 design and then Ram and scape when theres are in. Then i can focus on the Position rankings. Good luck everyone.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember to refresh if you don't see it the updated top 200 button on the home page!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok the Consensous top 200 are for everyone to see! I decided to get them up for draft purposes now I have to do Mine and Sam's top 200 design and then Ram and scape when theres are in. Then i can focus on the Position rankings. Good luck everyone.

VERY NICE !!! But as with any good wife, consider the following: 1. Shrink the banner about 20% vertically so the list will begin to show (it's way cool but a little big). 2. Add a bit more space for the names column; Jones-Drew (#25), Green-Ellis (#74) and Sanders (#100) are cramped. 3. Also consider a bit more space between the 'BYE' column and the first rankers column, or separate the bye from ranks reversing that column with team (team would be next to the first rankers column) - no clue which is more work so take the easier route. 4. Your boy Chris Johnson is missing the 'R' in RB. 5. The spacing is off on Akers (#200).

Those are all fixes you can come back to after getting everyone else's pages loaded. BTW - this may not mean much, but I am very proud of the whole new look of the site - you've done very well !!!
Hit count is over 7,000 so interest is growing - - or we've all just been there a lot.